Pages:
Author

Topic: Our small solana signals Community insiders signals - page 4. (Read 698 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Our official link of Telegram Channel there you can find Chatbox aswell of Big Profit Signals:
https://t.me/bigprofitsignals

🔥 Welcome to BIG Profit Signals
🚀 We pump up daily SOLANA MEME COINS.
🐋 Once signal posted entry and make 10x-100x or even more sometimes 100x-1000x gains.
( Always low mc entry Under 100k-500k signals we try to find with lowest mc entry as possible) 🚀

To start it's easy wait for signal and entry be first and make fast Profit you get your profit target cash out and wait for another signal.

Signals Telegram Channel,capital flowing together.
That's another part of story but same way the hedge funds like blackrock operate long time ago investors gathered together and started coordinated market buying selling action so we are like early stage the blackrock fund was starting.
Let's keep moving and earning and also in the process of doing we learning. 😊 🔥🚀
Stay tuned

Top notch keep it up good work guys ! I have made profit several times with your signals 👍
Activity: 25
Scam

You know that telegram is the house where scammers are living. I am not surprised that the only thing that I can see on your post as a link is only telegram to your channel or group. I did not click on it because I know the channel or group has no two reasons it was created than to scam people.

You even make your scam to be more obviously known:

🐋 Once signal posted entry and make 10x-100x or even more sometimes 100x-1000x gains.

100x to 1000x gain which is a lie but to make someone greedy fall for your scam. Look for elsewhere because this forum is not for you to scam. If you want to scam, we are going to burst it.

You talk generally about it we not like others.
It's more community based thing we want our community to stay with us for long term.
If we lose even one follower it will be bad for us .
So we are like any other business the happy clients are priority for us.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That's a fire signal group on Telegram just for me. Even when I don't believe that, because the majority of people in such groups are really scammers, That's why the only people who fall prey to it are those who don't know.

But in the communities here on this forum platform, it's unlikely that you'll fall prey to high-ranking people here; maybe only newbies will be fooled, but even so, if I'm just looking for meme coins in the way I know how no such thing exists.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I don't believe anymore with signals, I don't hear a lot of good things with them but instead I've been hearing negative things about these telegram signals.

100x to 1000x gain which is a lie but to make someone greedy fall for your scam. Look for elsewhere because this forum is not for you to scam. If you want to scam, we are going to burst it.
It is certainly a too good-to-be-true thing. If they can make that much gain, then first they have to make themselves rich and make this as a secret organization for rich traders that have reached that status through their signals community.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
Scam

You know that telegram is the house where scammers are living. I am not surprised that the only thing that I can see on your post as a link is only telegram to your channel or group. I did not click on it because I know the channel or group has no two reasons it was created than to scam people.

You even make your scam to be more obviously known:

Activity: 25
buyer Hazard !! NB! Meme Coins are very risky only use the money what you can afford to lose!! High risk high reward! We don't want to lose any of our fellow insiders so we give warning to our followers only risk with funds you can afford to lose!! We can only do best to make you win but it's still risky!!
But overall our signals are good compared with others !!

Our official link of Telegram Channel there you can find Chatbox aswell of Big Profit Signals:
https://t.me/bigprofitsignals

🔥 Welcome to BIG Profit Signals
🚀 We pump up daily SOLANA MEME COINS.
🐋 Once signal posted entry and make 3x-5x or even more sometimes 10x-100x+
( Always low mc entry Under 100k-500k signals we try to find with lowest mc entry as possible) 🚀

To start it's easy wait for signal and entry be first and make fast Profit you get your profit target cash out and wait for another signal.

You can also send us any solana If you make profit the donated solana funds we use for pump activities so that everybody can make more profit more solana funds we have then better resoucres we have to buy up the coin price and it's beneficial for all of us.
So strong Community support and team work -- 🥂🥂👍

Let's keep moving and earning and also in the process of doing we learning. 😊 🔥🚀
Stay tuned

Pages:
Jump to: