Pages:
Author

Topic: our steps to deal with bitcoin conditions? - page 4. (Read 523 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
If you really believe in Bitcoin long-term, then every downturn is a buying opportunity. Short-term traders will jump on and off with each wave, but hodlers will stick it out. The $10k price was not sustainable yet. Give Bitcoin time to grow and get there when it can sustain such a price.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
We should always be able to take all opportunities when bitcoin prices go up or down as it is today, I take steps to buy and invest in bitcoin again by buying a cheap price.
Activity: 90
The best way to deal with bitcoin prices is always down as it is now we make a purchase, because this is our chance to profit from the decline of bitcoin prices, this is my way.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
It's true that bitcoin prices are still going down in price, and my step is to hold my bitcoin and I also make a purchase with a cheap opportunity opportunity like this, for me all is an opportunity.
Activity: 378
For those who are holding bitcoin now, the best decision is HODL. Some professional observers say that bitcoin will go 100 thousand dollars per bitcoin in two years later.
Activity: 154
what steps or plans can we take to deal with current bitcoin prices and conditions?

because the end of this bitcoin is experiencing a condition that slumped, like other coin coins.

Do we just keep silent waiting for bitcoin condition back victorious?
Pages:
Jump to: