Pages:
Author

Topic: Our very own sMerit Network Picture - enhanced with access to all sMerit TXs - page 5. (Read 19672 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
Edit 20/07/2018:

Updated to reflect the most recent sMerit available data, with access to the full transaction history (no 120 day limit). Link: User Merit Network.

This is now a subset of LinkBitcoinTalk Merit Dashboard.   

Total sMerit: 193.706
Total Txs:       87.304
From Users:  15.670
To Users:      17.835
minDate:      2018-01-24 22:12:21   
maxDate:     2018-07-20 02:38:45
legendary
Edit 13/07/2018:

Updated to reflect the most recent sMerit available data, with access to the full transaction history (no 120 day limit). Link: User Merit Network.

Total sMerit: 189.052   
Total Txs:       85.276
From Users:  15.485
To Users:      17.588
minDate:      2018-01-24 22:12:21   
maxDate:     2018-07-13 02:41:58
legendary
Edit 06/07/2018:

Updated to reflect the most recent sMerit available data. Link: User Merit Network.

Total sMerit: 185.332    
Total Txs:       83.409
From Users:  15.343
To Users:      17.335
minDate:      2018-01-24 22:12:21   
maxDate:     2018-07-06 02:41:02
legendary
<...>
It could be interesting to have the graphs by gender ; by country or by age.
I suppose you can extract all the data but they are incomplete or false.
All those informations are optional or sometimes untrue. I didn't fill them myself!

Yes, that’s just what goes on. The fields you mention are barely filled-in, and on top of that, they would likely be made up. Because of this, I omitted these variables. Not bad though all we can see with just a few variables that are either provided by the Forum, or scrapable from the user profile while being precise and complete.
Activity: 148
Merit: 6
Indeed! It's interesting to use all the filters and play with the data.

It could be interesting to have the graphs by gender ; by country or by age.
I suppose you can extract all the data but they are incomplete or false.
All those informations are optional or sometimes untrue. I didn't fill them myself!

legendary
<...>
I thought that the system was frozen and that each kept its sMerits and/or distributed them to few people.
In fact it is really evolutionary and some graphs have the shape of a constellation.
Thanks..Yes, is a nice graphical way to see who one is related to merit wise, and the data tabs help to analyze the graphs numerically. I created another tools which is more powerful for analysis, as shows how the merit system works from many angles. Your welcome to play around with it. The nice part is all the filtering that can be done to narrow down the perspectives.
The link is:Merit Dashboard.  

i appreciate your work and i am happy to find a post that i can merit.
<...>
Cheers vlom. I’m glad that it is still been discovered and used, making it thus usefull to keep on with the updates on my behalf.
I’ve read some speculation as to a possible ulterior rank level after Legendary in the future. I’ve no idea how certain they may be at all, but imagine the amount of merit that would be needed for an ulterior level ...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i appreciate your work and i am happy to find a post that i can merit.
i have 30 sendable merit left and as soon as i run out of s-merit i wont care about the merit system any longer.
Activity: 148
Merit: 6
Beautiful tool which shows finally that many people are generous.
I thought that the system was frozen and that each kept its sMerits and/or distributed them to few people.
In fact it is really evolutionary and some graphs have the shape of a constellation.
legendary
Edit 29/06/2018:

Updated to reflect the most recent sMerit available data. Link: User Merit Network.

Total sMerit: 180.742    
Total Txs:       81.487
From Users:  15.159
To Users:      17.048
maxDate:     2018-06-29 02:48:45
legendary
Edit 22/06/2018:

This is now a subset of LinkBitcoinTalk Merit Dashboard   

Total sMerit: 175.732    
Total Txs:       79.335
From Users:  14.981
To Users:      16.795
maxDate:     2018-06-22 02:26:58
legendary
Edit 15/06/2018:

This is now a subset of LinkBitcoinTalk Merit Dashboard   

Total sMerit: 171.654    
Total Txs:       77.387
From Users:  14.796
To Users:      16.583
maxDate:     2018-06-15 02:42:15
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
legendary
Edit 08/06/2018:

Updated to reflect the most recent sMerit available data: User Merit Network.

Total sMerit: 167.409       
Total Txs:      75.332
From Users:  14.548
To Users:      16.303
maxDate:     2018-06-08 02:48:03.000
legendary
Edit 01/06/2018:

Updated the data to reflect the most recent sMerit available data: User Merit Network.

Total sMerit: 163.048       
Total Txs:      73.316   
From Users:  14.363   
To Users:      16.056   
maxDate:     2018-06-01 02:47:14

The tool has the full history of sMerit TXs available in the official Forum export file, so it goes over the current 120 day Forum limit when viewing our sMerit History. By filtering the Data Tab you can see the sMerit detail you've sent or received.

NEW:
1)   Changed the Data Tab to include all individual sMerit Transactions (every single one since the Merit System genesys), and not just an aggregate by userFrom userTo which is what I used up until now. This allows up to view the whole set of individual TXs for any given user (just filter by the desired ToUserName or FromUserName).

2)   The data record for each TX now includes more detail: Tx date, From data (userId , user name, rank and link to profile) To data (userId , user name, rank and link to profile), amount of sMerit in the Tx, link to the merited post.

3)   I’ve switched on the export feature, so you can now export all or a filtered set of data to csv (I reimported it into Excel and it looks fine, allowing for external excel work to be be formed). Use from the Menu -> File -> Download.

4)   A total Sent Tab has been added to aggregate the total sMerit sent to a given user/s.

5)   A total Received Tab has been added to aggregate the total sMerit received for a given user/s.

6)   A Summary Sent Tab has been added to summarize the total sent from a given to each user in his network.

7)   A Summary Received Tab has been added to summarize the total received by a given user from each user in his network.

Note: The filters have to be set on each individual Tab, since filters are not shared amongst Tabs.
legendary
Updated tool's database to reflect all sMerit transactions up to early yesterday morning.

User Merit Network update 20180525

The tool has the full history up to yesterday, so it goes over the current 120 day Forum limit when viewing our sMerit History (view is aggregated per user that you interacted with). By filtering the Data Tab you can see the aggregate sMerit detail you've sent or received.
legendary
Edit 04/05/2018:
Updated the data to reflect the most recent sMerit available data (sMerit right up to early this morning).
Every update I do makes me recreated the tool's output, so I've updated the link accordingly:

https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?docid=1WVYYg1cR10Cxq5MtDgCb4Gf_X-aVV9nj-Txf9HKR
legendary
How could we do the same with trust instead of merits? I want to see trust relations as well. what do you need to make that happen?

I haven't looked too much into Trust before. The only think Trust related that can be done is bases on the public trust file that has a content such as this:
theymos->HostFat   
theymos->mikegogulski   
theymos->Light   
theymos->dooglus   
theymos->Raize   
theymos->Maged   
theymos->gmaxwell   
theymos->Carnth   
theymos-/>TECSHARE   
theymos->Caesium   
<...>

It corresponds to the Hierarchical View of Trust,  visible here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;full.

I believe it's from a different perspective to that seen on the Trust profile page to this file.
For example, the profile of romeorickl64 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=11235 shows how Lauda doesn't trust romeorickl64.

But the file contains the following info:
romeorickl64-/>KWH      
romeorickl64->dipkiss      
romeorickl64-/>VAodminnTer      

I guess It's who romeorickl64 trust's (KWH,dipkiss) and distrusts (VAodminnTer), but it's not the perspective seen on the Trust data on the user profile.

What do you think. Worth plotting? (I think it would need to be two tabs: trust and untrust).

By the way, you're not on the file (so not trusted nor untrusted by anone).
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
<...>
I'm a buyer of your products, will pay you with merits.

Now there’s a new use for sMerits – the purchase or usage of products and goods. It’s not Merit Trade you’re talking about in the sense we’re often using on the Forum, where Merit is the actual merchandise sold in the back alleys of Telegram and the deepweb like some prohibited substance. Instead, you elevate the concept of sMerit to a utility token within the Forum ecosystem.

I think I’m getting a bit carried away here  Wink ..

Lol, now that you have tried to interpret my post positively. I will stay away from meriting you for a while. I guess meriting you for what you have done was enough, I only said that to incentivize other devs to follow your example and create something other than generic and biased opinions.

I think that I'm also getting a lot carried away after becoming a lonely source, I've been arrogant. there is really nothing especial about me.

How could we do the same with trust instead of merits? I want to see trust relations as well. what do you need to make that happen?
legendary
<…> Of course as I type that, I worry that the merit system might cause some privacy concerns. <…>
I don’t think we need to be concerned with privacy features related to the Merit System. All the merit transactions are visible on every user's profile (we’ll see how it goes by the end of May, since log on profile covers 120 day for now and I’m not sure it will be extended). In addition, all merit Transactions are in a public domain file that is accessible to whoever wished to browse or use the raw data.
This is after all similar to a public sMerit graphical Ledger based on public information...

<…> How many time did you do it. When i wil be have some merits i also will do my own similar network.

A while … You need to download and integrate raw data, throw-in profile data, and massage it a bit before publishing it on the tool. That is why the data is kind of like a snapshot, but is not updated daily.
I will update it though if forum members like it, but I have to think on the periodicity that I can compromise on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
It's really cool Network of Merit Statistics i appreciate your hard work. How many time did you do it. When i wil be have some merits i also will do my own similar network.
Pages:
Jump to: