Pages:
Author

Topic: Outcomes of insighting gambling for a source of income. - page 6. (Read 711 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
He has learned his lessons that gambling is not a way of looking for income. If you need a source of income, you need to do good business instead of gambling. He has ruined his business and go bankrupt. He borrowed money to started another business but gamble with the money and he lost it. I guess he will not try to gamble anymore. If you know you are gambling with huge amount of money and losing, that is just an addiction that should be stopped and avoided because the end result is not always good. You need to advice him and tell him the truth about the reason he needs not to gamble again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 276
The other guy told him not to stop trying that it is sometimes like that and so is the nature of the business.
I knew they were up to gambling discussion but they never wanted me to know about it.
Definitely it is the nature of the business. No matter the losses gamblers never quit they always have the assurance that they would win and that losing is something that must surely happen along the line. So it doesnt hurt them as long as they will also win massively. Also it depends on the amount the gambler use to gamble. If it is something big then he has to reduce the weight of it. I cant find it interesting when a gambler continue losing with huge sum of money expecting that when he wins it will be a very huge sum of money. Sometimes, when you calculate the cumulative loses and then compare it with his wins. It may end up that he had acquired more loss.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
At his regained to a normal state of health, he explained that he thought he would be lucky to win at the stake so as he could expand his intended business with a bigger capital.
At a point I don't see any business oriented ideal in this Friend because $1,000 ls good enough for a start of lucrative businesses.

I'm really skeptical if 1000$ can really give you a lucrative business in my country but maybe in your country since that amount is only the price of the business location with very rental small place but resorting to gambling using the funds that is intended for important matters is always a big red flag because you are risking the money that you can't afford to lose.

I thought the amount involved here is around 10K or more since it sounds like very serious while reading the introduction of the story including the colluding just to hide gambling. But I will do the same of hiding my gambling activity to others if someone knew enter to my place though even though I'm just playing for fun because it's not cool being known as a gambler in my country. Your friend is still lucky to still involve not that significant amount of money on gambling because he can easily repaid it through jobs.
Activity: 154
Merit: 33
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
So I caught my friend up having gambling as a source of making incomes.
Few days ago, I went to my friends place and met him with a strange face to me, so sudden their language changed in a way I wouldn't understand. The both were talking about hustles which the other guy ask my friend that Are you not running the other hustle anymore"? So my friend replied"I do but I have lost a lot this time just after I made my last cashout" which he analysed different values and occasions he had won. The other guy told him not to stop trying that it is sometimes like that and so is the nature of the business.
I knew they were up to gambling discussion but they never wanted me to know about it.
I never see gambling as a bad activity unless you gives yourself up to it in controlling your emotions. So I think these two guys knew they were at the wrong side of it that is why they never wanted me to know they were into gambling.
Just in, he is on medical attention after he slumped as a result of loosing a borrowed fund meant for a business re-startup after the gamble made him squandered his previous business.
At his regained to a normal state of health, he explained that he thought he would be lucky to win at the stake so as he could expand his intended business with a bigger capital.
At a point I don't see any business oriented ideal in this Friend because $1,000 ls good enough for a start of lucrative businesses.
Pages:
Jump to: