Pages:
Author

Topic: Outdated - page 2. (Read 809 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
November 13, 2017, 01:55:34 PM
if you have more than 0.1 BTC
you generate an adresse send your bitcoins to it
 sign a message
 then send back your money to your original wallet and sell me the wallet after that

the more you have the more i pay, i can offer up to 5% for 1btc+
-for small amounts like 0.1btc i can offer 0,007 BTC for the wallet, to cover fee's

pm me your skype as im not always here on bitcointalk

Many people have not claim BCH from their accounts. So once u will get empty wallet and private key, you will claim free BCH and sell it as BCC is price is much higher than what you are offering..

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
November 13, 2017, 01:50:06 PM
I had 0.1 in coinbase and blockchain info, both wallets had some money so how much you are willing to pay? I think we need to change email too.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 11:53:07 AM
I have .14btc stored on my wallet, is it possible to do ping pong in my addresses that i want to sell to you? If so, how much is your offer for my coins and how long it will take before you send the payment
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
November 13, 2017, 11:49:09 AM

Does it matter which wallet we send the money to? e.g. Electrum, Blockchain.info, Mycelium etc.

blockchain will not link the private key to their owners so i wont be able to sign messages with the address even if i have the account
electrum can do it, i dont know for the rest

I have got 0.2btc with me and i have it on electrum desktop wallet so tell me how many address you want. But you have to go first or escrow is preferred with fees you are paying it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 11:13:52 AM
Do you willing to use escrow for this deal? And each person can claim this deal how many time?
Activity: 634
Merit: 106
Europe Belongs To Christians
November 13, 2017, 10:53:02 AM

Does it matter which wallet we send the money to? e.g. Electrum, Blockchain.info, Mycelium etc.

blockchain will not link the private key to their owners so i wont be able to sign messages with the address even if i have the account

i have 400 btc right now, i can do that

how much can you pay for it, i have them stored in private key, so no big deal for create a broadcast message

i can even generate a vanity bitcoin address and then send to it, this will even make your service look legit
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
November 13, 2017, 10:52:28 AM

Will you pay the transaction fees associated with moving the BTC on top of the 5%, and can you confirm that we provide you the wallet after we have received confirmations upon transferring our money back (to prevent double spend attacks)?
Activity: 206
November 13, 2017, 10:25:30 AM

November 13, 2017, 10:18:16 AM
 sign a message
 then send back your money to your original wallet and sell me the wallet after that

-for small amounts like 0.1btc i can offer 0,007 BTC for the wallet, to cover fee's

So you want the empty wallet after we have taken our bitcoins out of it?

Yes.

November 13, 2017, 09:55:34 AM
 sign a message

Yes.
November 13, 2017, 09:51:36 AM
 sign a message

November 13, 2017, 09:19:23 AM
Outdated
Pages:
Jump to: