Pages:
Author

Topic: Ovato: The Perfect Digital Currency - Rewards, Earns, and Gives Back - page 6. (Read 4186 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have question for founders. Do you have some big investors in your sleeve? If it is not a secret:) It is now important to have some big whales just for good start of ICO!
I think a project like Ovato should have a couple of big investors. this will add credibility to the project  Cheesy
Activity: 16
How will the token distribution be distributed among the participants? On which exchanger can I sell my coins after I receive it? I want to see development this this project  Smiley

Activity: 9
Hello to all.
I decide to support your project because I like idea cryptocurrencies. Because in my opinion this is the next stage of crypto World.
Activity: 20
I have read the WP and some articles about your project. It looks interesting.What will increase the price of your token?
Hello. Ovato looks very interested and promising project. i hope i this successful goes up.It is not a big secret that price is growing in cryptocurrencies because of limit amount of tokens! This inevitably increase price!
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Yeah, seems like that. At least i am gonna use it:) And my friends. So tokens from this project is 100% will worth it, imho. It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
I understand that the project is aimed at creating a fair, transparent and secure cryptocurrency community as it is the only way to ensure the futher development of cryptocurrency market and attract new people.
Activity: 17
I have read the WP and some articles about your project. It looks interesting.What will increase the price of your token?
Hello. Ovato looks very interested and promising project. i hope i this successful goes up.It is not a big secret that price is growing in cryptocurrencies because of limit amount of tokens! This inevitably increase price!
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Yeah, seems like that. At least i am gonna use it:) And my friends. So tokens from this project is 100% will worth it, imho. It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
Activity: 20
Activity: 17
Activity: 27
Could you tell me if the exchange platform is launched around the world at once, or only in certain cities and countries?
I think the platform will be available immediately around the world, another question is that in some regions there may not be enough users.
Activity: 42
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
Your rating is 68.05 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description of OVATO (OVT).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
Activity: 18
Could you tell me if the exchange platform is launched around the world at once, or only in certain cities and countries?
Activity: 22
The success of ico and the project as a whole depends on the team, and here it seems to be strong enough, so I think the ovato project will be implemented in the best way. Good luck
copper member
How Does Ovato Work?

Ovato will reward users for everyday purchases. You can check the Ovato for daily deals from international retailers and local merchants. Merchants can benefit by marketing directly to users, while consumers can benefit by paying lower prices for products and services.

For more information, visit the website

Check out the new Bitovation Sizzle.  Ovato has it's own killer Travel site!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_lAxNcqBDs
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Ovato plans to offer significant discounts on daily shopping as well as rebates and loyalty rewards for using the Ovato network. It will also assist merchants to market directly to their target audience eliminating costly intermediaries. Learn more here

copper member
How Does Ovato Work?

Ovato will reward users for everyday purchases. You can check the Ovato for daily deals from international retailers and local merchants. Merchants can benefit by marketing directly to users, while consumers can benefit by paying lower prices for products and services.

For more information, visit the website
copper member
This is one exciting news!

Ovato is a decentralized ecosystem used to create and monitor social media-oriented advertising campaigns. The blockchain-based system will involve merchants, social media influences, and customers. It will revolve around Ovato Coin, with the ticker OVT, which is currently released via a multi-stage ICO.

Learn more
Ovato has been operating the Bitovation platform which already has a reputation for conceptualization and execution of winning marketing campaigns. Taking the same efficient model to the blockchain offers a high likelihood of success thanks to the glowing record of success.

The platform incorporates a loyalty reward program that differs from most others in the market since it allows for instant redemption and even transfer of rewards. It also makes extensive use of cross-promotion, allowing users to recommend partner services and products to their friends and earn from it.

Learn more from the website
copper member
Discover products you love and search for the Lowest price and best rebates. Get your free shopping assistant: http://www.bitovationcorp.com . Enjoy awesome rebates on over 2000 international brands if you join the BitClub member. Sign up here

Do not miss the awesome opportunity and deals that will blow your mind! Learn more about the Bitovation Rewards, How you can earn back ovato credits, how to claim rewards and discounts and how to take advantage of awesome deals on over 2000 international brands and shops. Visit us at  https://bitovationcorp.com/?influencer=9 and sign up as a BitClub member to discover awesome benefits!
Instantly see the best prices with the highest rebates! Enjoy shopping on over 2000 international brands and shops including the Walmart, Sephora Macy's, Kohl's, Acer, and more! Get rewarded, get discounts and earn back spendable credits. Join BitClub!
Discover products you love and search for the Lowest price and best rebates . Now offering EXCLUSIVE discounts, rebates and rewards for over 2000 international brands and shops! Join the BitClub today!  Get started here
Pages:
Jump to: