Pages:
Author

Topic: Over $12B wiped out from cryptocurrency market in two hours. - page 2. (Read 445 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
I am really afraid thinkg the current situation. I know and believe that market can go up anytime. But day by day, people are loosing and moving out from this industry which is really unexpected. What do ou think regrding this?

And what is there to think about, you can see for yourself how market capitalization is falling and the volume of trading. And constant corrections beat out the right path even the most loyal investors, but I hope the end of summer will give us hope to regain our losses.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
SO sad to hear news like this.But i don't think it will happen.Maybe the best thing for us to do is to read some articles about bitcoin to know the truth.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
I am really afraid thinkg the current situation. I know and believe that market can go up anytime. But day by day, people are loosing and moving out from this industry which is really unexpected. What do ou think regrding this?

You know if you really Follow how Crypto Works you are not panicked like others do thats the nature of Cryptocurrency the market fluctuation is just normal the value of Bitcoin in this particular month of 2017 is at $2000~$3000 level? thats one year ago  now at $7400+  level its double  a 200% growth from that previous month of the year 2017. my point is that crypto currency is growing every year despite there is a lot competition that happening now. To everyone that has plan to venture into Crypto currency they must learn the volatility and risk factor associated in this industry.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

Men dont be afraid because it is common here in cryptocurrency be afraid when you see Eth goes back to $200 usd and bitcoin to $2000 that is the time to be afraid but with this little crash you shall not panic unless you want to lose asset. You can always take advantage of market crashes because that is the time when you can buy cheap coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
The issue of people moving out has been there since the inception of Bitcoin yet the market volume and cap of Bitcoin keeps increasing each time - a sign of influx of investors. There are always people who do cannot stand difficult situations and mostly those people are the ones who normally are driven by FOMO and in the end affected by FUD and panic sell.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
In a bear market, any decline is normal.
People are losing confidence, so it's a terrible thing. Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I wouldn't stress to much, yet. If the market cap goes under $100 Mill will be the time I will be very concerned. The market cap this time last year, taken from CMC was June 4th 2017 $90,745,343,290.

So we're still up on last year and I have no doubts in the coming months that the market will be bullish again. People are becoming smarter with their investments, so make sure you do your research into them. Because it will be only projects with good products/technology advancements that will be the real winners.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm not to concerned. It would just be some whales taking profits for now and will buy back in again as it hits low points.
This happens all the time, lows and highs of the crypto market. Just enjoy the ride.
Activity: 168
I think too many people are jumping into to this asset class without understanding the volaility and risk. $12 billion in a market worth hundreds of billions of dollars is not that significant.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1

who did you say moved? maybe a frustrated person who always does not understand the crypto that will fail and give up to move on to another industry. if they can be patient and want to learn, then I am sure they will love it and continue to want to settle in the world of crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
As long as there are no regulated exchanges, market makers, and transparency crypto will be wild wild west of volatility.

When you see 12B wiped of the market, it is not necessarily 12b leaving the market, it is just being moved around.
There are quite a few megagroups of whales who pull together their resource to manipulate the market to how they want it to be.
In many cases, this looks like the market is crashing.
What is really happening, are huge dumps amongst these whales to purposefully force prices down so they can buy in at a price they want.

One thing we can be sure of, is that:

#1 Crypto will never go away, the tech has already entered the mainstreams mind and the financial benefits of the technology are too much to ignore

#2 The market is far away from truly crashing (bubble economies reach the trillions of dollars before popping).

As far as when the next bull run is...who knows?
This year? Next week? Next year?
It will come, but can not tell when
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
No one can tell you the answer. In fact, many people believe that bitcoin will continue to rise, but they do not know when it will happen. Maybe a year, maybe two years.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
cryptocurrency especially bitcoin has face the same problem years ago, but the fact price of bitcoin still on rising since the growth of blockchain and smart contract so if the project the ICO are success i really think crypto will move fast forward revolutionized the financial technology for the rest of the world. so every investment has it's own risk, just do risk management based on your capital and strategy.

Alarming question as posted in this wall. If you go back on the market preview about Bitcoin or the trading market reaction after it was posted on ICO somewhere in 2008, You can notice the same situation had happened on Bitcoin, the price value goes down and goes up depending on the volume of investment on  the market. Remember  Market is VOLATILE. anything happened at any given time, further, there is a RISK FACTOR in investment trading, it would  depend how much money you put in, it is just the same amount of RISK your are in.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

No need to panic, just hold your horses  Wink, it is quite normal money find an exit route when the market is down due to panic and new investor hesitate to make new investments. Once the market is recover and stable we'll see new investors start investing.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
cryptocurrency especially bitcoin has face the same problem years ago, but the fact price of bitcoin still on rising since the growth of blockchain and smart contract so if the project the ICO are success i really think crypto will move fast forward revolutionized the financial technology for the rest of the world. so every investment has it's own risk, just do risk management based on your capital and strategy.
Activity: 644
Investment market is full of uncertainty. Here no one knows the future that’s why the investment market is risky. The reward of this risk is the profit. So price movement is common here. Here within one second you will lose money and you will earn double in the next second. This is not for the naïve investors.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Short term price movement only matter if you are a trader or if you have foolishly invested the money you will need to meet your basic needs. For the long term investor they are meaningless. The loss of a few people failing at trading will also have very little impact on the long term prospects for the industry as a whole.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265

Whos moving out?whos that people?its not because they are withdrawing their funds meaning they are leaving this industry noob,its normal for a investors that if they think the price is threatened then will releasing funds for safekeeping but not meaning to lose their faith in crypto.

If i were you,i will leave this community because people like you dont deserve to be here,just find a job work in real and never come back in crypto
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
The most dangerous for investors is the uncertainty. People simply do not know what will happen next, so they are covered by a panic and they all sell.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

I think that this is just a very strong correction that began in January, and maybe that it will be another few months. But after that, I'm sure of growing
Now everything is again recovering and the removed amount is again coming to the market. It is actually the traders who put their money to get a high price and then start to remove when they see the price better and feeling themselves at a profit and in this remove the market drops. But again with this drop they start to invest which causes the fluctuations in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: