Pages:
Author

Topic: OVER $18 MILLION DOLLARS OUT OF WALLETS IN ONE MONTH!!! - page 3. (Read 5727 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
OP, you fool. Bitcoin is very much like the iphone, and is introducing the world to cryptocurrencies, like the iPhone introduced the world to smart phones.

At first critics scoffed, but then everyone wanted one. We now have an incredible opportunity to buy bitcoin before the rest of the world realizes how awesome it is. Within one year, a bitcoin will be worth $10,000. That's a riiiising guarantee.

I realized this when I bought my TV on newegg and the transaction only took 20 seconds. All I had to do was send my payment to their custom QR code, after entering my name and address. With a credit card, it would have taken at least 30 seconds.
How much did it take for you to exchange your fiat into BTC tho? you are omiting that part.

I'm a trader on a popular p2p exchange  - my average release time is under 1 minute. Basically as soon as a client pays me I send over their BTC.

Are you seriously gonna blame BTC for how long it takes a bank wire + exchange processing time to credit your account?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
OP, you fool. Bitcoin is very much like the iphone, and is introducing the world to cryptocurrencies, like the iPhone introduced the world to smart phones.

At first critics scoffed, but then everyone wanted one. We now have an incredible opportunity to buy bitcoin before the rest of the world realizes how awesome it is. Within one year, a bitcoin will be worth $10,000. That's a riiiising guarantee.

I realized this when I bought my TV on newegg and the transaction only took 20 seconds. All I had to do was send my payment to their custom QR code, after entering my name and address. With a credit card, it would have taken at least 30 seconds.
How much did it take for you to exchange your fiat into BTC tho? you are omiting that part.
Activity: 336

Activity: 719
Merit: 250
How many millions of dollars went into wallets in one month?

NONE RETARD! No matter how much went in the loss of money in bitcoin was a over $18mil loss in one month alone

Can you post a link to information that verifies your figures?

Seriously?? The picture is posted and so is the link, just calculate yourself! Nobody here does their own due diligence, it's sad

What link, and does the total value of all transaction outputs include coins that were returned to the sender as change? There are block explorers that include change returned in their output statistics.
Activity: 126

NONE RETARD! No matter how much went in the loss of money in bitcoin was a over $18mil loss in one month alone

Seriously?? The picture is posted and so is the link, just calculate yourself! Nobody here does their own due diligence, it's sad
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Um Ok think about this... Even at the current rate $1.4mil in BTC is mined DAILY! It cost half a million per day ($500,000) in electricity just to create that "value"... Market price means nothing these are now a few huge institutions controlling the price constantly buying and selling to each other for profits (hence the massive sideways trading then organized dumps) Everyone retail is holding this now as speculation for $1,000 per coin but they don't understand that will make the market cap over $14 Billion dollars and we can barely hold on to $5mil market cap LOL! All this talk is hilarious blabber by people who can't calculate. The dumbest governments in the world are printing cheaper money!

A 'few huge institutions' buying and selling to each other is not an effective way for each of them to turn a profit.

You sound very much like the folks in early 2011, throughout 2012, early 2013 and still those in the Fall of 2013. They have all cited various reasons for the imminent doom of bitcoin, but the one thing they did have in common was an outlook that failed to materialize.

The evidence you've provided is hardly a compelling reason to suggest the collapse of bitcoin, and particularly not in the face of other factors that counter such a 'revelation'.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Best of luck to you too, filthy Bitcoiner.

You'll need it Smiley
Activity: 434
Thank god, we have you to warn us all, with your "take picture of pc screen" capabilities.

The computer in question belonged to Mr. Fewcoins' colleague, as previously stated by Mr. Fewcoins.
Asking for a screen capture would have been an imposition and a breach of etiquette.

You, on the other hand, would have likely reached right over with your grubby hands and started poking away with your filthy fingers without even bothering to ask, uncouth as you are Angry

Ahhh, now I understand, I do that same thing every time I visit my Wall St. friend, taking random pictures of PC monitors for archival reasons AND AS PROOF for my stupid trolling.

Your Wall st. friend panhandles under the New York Stock Exchange.  He does not own a computer Angry

I'm really getting bored with you repeating the same old shit. Just try harder, learn some new words... hey whatever, but don't stay the same boring troll.

Greetings and best of luck in your future trolling attempts.
Thank god, we have you to warn us all, with your "take picture of pc screen" capabilities.

The computer in question belonged to Mr. Fewcoins' colleague, as previously stated by Mr. Fewcoins.
Asking for a screen capture would have been an imposition and a breach of etiquette.

You, on the other hand, would have likely reached right over with your grubby hands and started poking away with your filthy fingers without even bothering to ask, uncouth as you are Angry

Ahhh, now I understand, I do that same thing every time I visit my Wall St. friend, taking random pictures of PC monitors for archival reasons AND AS PROOF for my stupid trolling.

Your Wall st. friend panhandles under the New York Stock Exchange.  He does not own a computer Angry
Activity: 719

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yes but this can be some large corp that just sends money back and forth between accounts

Don't see the reason for this thread
Consider this case closed.

18millon $ gone from wallets, market cap has gone up, conclusion, we need more dollars gone from wallets. Ask Wall St. friend for advice on how to steal more money.

Yes

5.2 billion + another 1.2 billion, will eventually be -18 million/month. Just basic math, Or is it?
Now if we double that and 36 million goes out of the wallets, btc will be back to 1000$/btc.

Simple, retard math. Complex market workings and so on.....

He doesn't know... his camera broke, so he can't take pictures of his screen anymore. Perhaps ask the huge institutions or his Wall St friend.

Only money going out of wallets, that's why market cap goes up, highly complex thing with bid and ask. Or so he says.

You are officially retarded please leave and stop spamming my thread when you know nothing about markets as I have already proved

Where is this proof? Did you take a picture of it?

He doesn't know... his camera broke, so he can't take pictures of his screen anymore. Perhaps ask the huge institutions or his Wall St friend.

Only money going out of wallets, that's why market cap goes up, highly complex thing with bid and ask. Or so he says.

You are officially retarded please leave and stop spamming my thread when you know nothing about markets as I have already proved

Dude what you don't realize is bitcoin will be nothing BUT a bear market now that the first major pop was already initiated to $1,200... This gives you fools enough confidence that it might go that high again. That's all that's needed along with short few hour bull runs that are quickly smashed due to the overflow of coins waiting to be sold at a higher price. You perma bulls are fools!

Pages:
Jump to: