Pages:
Author

Topic: [OVER] DENARO.IO - CRYPTO LIQUIDITY AT YOUR FINGERTIP - HUGE BOUNTY POOL!!! - page 5. (Read 60081 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello. I hope that soon the tokens will be paid

me too waiting for reward hope soon i will get reward too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Sir, My Ether Wallet Address has be hacked by someone, kindly change my wallet address.
Bicointalk User Name : ateebshaikh290
Bitcoin Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ateebshaikh290-1445276
Currect hacked wallet address : 0x64ce7b237Ac464425765e66530d2033DC9DADF9f
New Wallet Address : 0x0b478083D021c596e32Da002C09F7a0c6A363211

Sorry for this post, but this is all important for me.
Thanks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hello. I hope that soon the tokens will be paid
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Hello, excuse me, has the distribution started? I still have not received tokens.
we must be patient and the manager has submitted the result of spreadsheet calculation of Denaro BountyCampaign we have to wait for several days for that and I suggest you active in telegram to know the progress of the project
Sorry bro, I do not want to upset you, but in the telegram admins have been silent for 6 days ((( it's very much like a scamm
Hello! Tokens need to be added manually to the wallet, after which they appear on the purse. Payments have already begun to arrive.

Where can I see that the payments started to arrive? Publish the address with which the transactions are made. Now both resources and ethplorer.io and etherscan.io do not show anything in my wallet.

hi fellas. have any of you received your bounty reward? time is passing by.

No!

I looked at the chats on the telegram bounty, many of the participants who already get the tokens, but I have not get paid at all, at least the team or campaign manager can straighten the issue.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
really very unfortunately if indeed this Denaro project is a scam. surely all participants and including investors will be very disappointed. in the telegram group many say Denaro scam. should be on the Dev side, can explain this all.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Hello, excuse me, has the distribution started? I still have not received tokens.
we must be patient and the manager has submitted the result of spreadsheet calculation of Denaro BountyCampaign we have to wait for several days for that and I suggest you active in telegram to know the progress of the project
Sorry bro, I do not want to upset you, but in the telegram admins have been silent for 6 days ((( it's very much like a scamm
Hello! Tokens need to be added manually to the wallet, after which they appear on the purse. Payments have already begun to arrive.

Where can I see that the payments started to arrive? Publish the address with which the transactions are made. Now both resources and ethplorer.io and etherscan.io do not show anything in my wallet.

No!

Token transfer: https://etherscan.io/token/0x10B35b348Fd49966f2BaF81df35A511c18bD1f80

I see single cases of transactions. Moreover, the recipients immediately output a token to the decentralized exchanges for the sale. This is alarming!
We need official statements from developers!
Activity: 164
Merit: 0

No!

Token transfer: https://etherscan.io/token/0x10B35b348Fd49966f2BaF81df35A511c18bD1f80
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

No!

I see a lot of suspicion from this project because I do not accept anything from denaro.

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

No!
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
this project scamm really??=___=
Activity: 486
Merit: 110
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Pages:
Jump to: