Pages:
Author

Topic: [over] EUROMANIA 2020 - 3 BTC prize fund with more than 600 winners! - page 7. (Read 4758 times)

copper member
Activity: 744
Merit: 23
1:1 + 0:0 + 4:2 = 4:2? Oo
There is another one explanation: https://www.superbru.com/news/world-cup-knockouts-what-happens-if-a-game-goes-to-penalties

But that's not the full rules of how 1xBit operates.

so why isn't 2-1 the correct score?
We guess you are right.
In such situation, all we have left is to choose 3 more winners who guessed 2-1, 1-1, 4-2 or 5-2. EURO 2020 is about to end, let's add some extra fun!

Italy 2 - 1 Spain
Italy vs Spain: 2-1
Italy vs Spain: 2-1

So we have 6 winners in total. Those who guessed correct score among the first, and another list that was already posted.

This game is built on your suggestions, don't mind sharing them Smiley
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
ridiculous... at very least it should be 5-3  (in case that penalties are considered as game score). No?

Please can someone explain me why is 4-2 a winning result?

Italy have now reached their 10th major tournament final (World Cup/Euros) - 1:1 regular time, 4:2 after penalties over Spain.

Quote from: dainoran on July 06, 2021, 01:20:36 PM
1:1 (90 minutes)

Quote from: Buchi-88 on July 06, 2021, 01:17:09 PM
1:1 after 90 minutes

These 2 predictions are correct if you look at their score and Timing of Score
1st one in 90 minutes - Correct
2nd one after 90 minutes - Correct

Now 3rd one

Quote from: Prince Malik on July 06, 2021, 05:52:30 PM
4-2

This one is the final score which is taken from Penalty Shootout which disregards the previous goals made by both teams.

Italy scored 4 penalty shots whereas Spain was only able to score 2 shots.
Spain wasn't given the 5th chance to make a goal because it wouldn't have had made any difference!, but maybe the score could've been 4-3 if Spain scored the last shot but it was worthless from the Euro2020 game's point of view but maybe wasn't from Gambler's point of view, Rules are Rules anyways.

Now since you predicted 1-1 without any Statement whatsoever then it means if both teams scored 1 Out of 5 chances in the Penalty shootout then you would've won, if I'm getting it correct.
Btw I wanna know what will happen if both teams scored the same Points in Penalty shootouts, does a new penalty shootout takes place after it or this score remains obsolete and new game is announced, i don't watch Soccer and only started watching since EURO2020.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
ridiculous... at very least it should be 5-3  (in case that penalties are considered as game score). No?

Please can someone explain me why is 4-2 a winning result?

Italy have now reached their 10th major tournament final (World Cup/Euros) - 1:1 regular time, 4:2 after penalties over Spain.

Activity: 26
Activity: 104
so are Penalties called Overtime now aswell? xD
copper member
Hello, thank your for the information that i won  Grin. For the rewards you need my Account number or the BTC address?
Once again in the winners list, congrats!
Your 1xBit btc address this time, we've sent instructions in pm.

You didn't mention the time like the other 2 did, If Total time or Extra time is not mentioned then the total score will count.
absolutely correct

You didn't mention the time like the other 2 did, If Total time or Extra time is not mentioned then the total score will count.
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499

We have just 3 precise predictions this time:

4-2

The winners will get their rewards directly into their wallets on the site, congrats!

The next game to be posted in an hour Wink

Hello, thank your for the information that i won  Grin. For the rewards you need my Account number or the BTC address?
copper member

We have just 3 precise predictions this time:

4-2

The winners will get their rewards directly into their wallets on the site, congrats!

The next game to be posted in an hour Wink

4-2

lmao, this guy laid back, the last prediction, and predicted correctly.  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
 Italy 0  - 1 Spain

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
Activity: 826
Merit: 513
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
 Italy  spain

0  - 1
Pages:
Jump to: