Pages:
Author

Topic: [OVER] NHZ - NeXT Horizon Sale and investment opportunity - page 6. (Read 7358 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
release your source code so we can check whether you fixed the bugs ..

We are on github
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
 i'm pleased to hear that.

good work.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think the dev should reward the nodes which are on line for a long time..

yes, every day 666coin, it is good.

but I think if there are no the nodes which are on line for a long time,  noone will play with you..

and you IPO is so much.... i do not think it is so right...
Activity: 247
finally you decided you will distribute to all ,  lol . wow , with ipo.......

you know ,you have over 99.5% of all coins before , no one will play with you just only some pool guys..

but now ,you'd better show all your whitepaper ,if you really fix all bug of NXT ,maybe you can keep up with nfd .

You have all the statistics in urls above, read those before you come up with your own statistics. "The bugs of NXT" as you call it, is fixed. The source code is available for public. We were actually the first one to release a fully working fork of NXT and it has been running for over a month. Come-from-beyond even joined us the second day we released the currency and we have talked about these injected flaws and other bugs.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Instead of making a fool out of your self, please contribute, or not.

Kind regards
release your source code so we can check whether you fixed the bugs ..

Activity: 392
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
I get each day 666NHZ running my node. I like this distribution method.

Next Horizon is well-running now for almost one month almost without problems.
NHZ is really existing and not only in the brains of any devs.

The idea of selling a small amount of coins is good! Great work!
Activity: 423
Activity: 270
I am in. what would be the price?

The price will be about 100 000 NHZ for 0.1 BTC.
Activity: 65
nxt again

what can i do for you?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
5% only for sale, and 95% for bounties, development and building of infrastructure. Nice Smiley

I've seen you guys working since the very beginning and I am very happy to see you keep to the plan and don't go for the big bucks and try to work out something that will be sustainable.

Keeping an eye on this one Nxt clone that seems to try to do their own thing and doesn't give too much of a damn about what other people think.

Activity: 30
I am in. what would be the price?
Activity: 476
I think its a good idea to sell some percentage of coins to make distribution fast, what will be the price? how many total coins per person can buy?
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
This is a PoS coin with a 3 year distribution but with 'green' mining Smiley

My home PC is quietly earning 666 a day and I know I don't need to go buy a faster PC or an ASIC next month to keep earning 666 Cheesy

Hope the sale goes well and I look forward to seeing some of the other developments.
Activity: 56
what happened to those node thing Huh
its no good to change the way of distribution after launch.

We haven't changed a thing. The node bounties are still being paid (unchanged).
We are only selling a small percentage of the coins to get on an exchange sooner.
And we have told you guys about that possibility right from the start! Smiley
Activity: 77
what happened to those node thing Huh
its no good to change the way of distribution after launch.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
NHZ value can only subjectively be based on the cost of running a node, which can be purchased for about 5 USD per month, or say 10 USD per month (to account for personal maintenance costs). At 666 NHZ per day or about 20,000 NHZ per month, this equates to 0.05 USD per 100 NHZ or about 500 USD per 1 million NHZ. So...

1 bitcoin for 1 million NHZ ?
Activity: 270
finally you decided you will distribute to all ,  lol . wow , with ipo.......

you know ,you have over 99.5% of all coins before , no one will play with you just only some pool guys..

but now ,you'd better show all your whitepaper ,if you really fix all bug of NXT ,maybe you can keep up with nfd .

You have all the statistics in urls above, read those before you come up with your own statistics. "The bugs of NXT" as you call it, is fixed. The source code is available for public. We were actually the first one to release a fully working fork of NXT and it has been running for over a month. Come-from-beyond even joined us the second day we released the currency and we have talked about these injected flaws and other bugs.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Instead of making a fool out of your self, please contribute, or not.

Kind regards
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!
It's neither that we finally decided, nor that we need the BTC as the accounting post in our forum shows.
We said we'll offer that possibility, and here it is - take it or not, this doesn't influence our further dedication.

alright, but no thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: