Pages:
Author

Topic: Overcoming inflation with cryptocurrencies - page 3. (Read 451 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
I know crypto has become a financial escape solution for it's citizens, but I've also heard that there is a lot of persecution for those who do it. Like raids from corrupt police officers etc? How do you deal with that. Have you had any problems of that kind? Also, you didn't really mentioned what you do there. From what I've hear, Venezuela is probably the cheapest place on earth to mini bitcoin. 1 BTC cost less than $1000 to mine, so miners would have a great margin for profit there. Of course that since it's also quite hostile for them, I guess that makes it less appealing for real investors to go there and set up mining business.
'
Since you live there, you can probably provide better info that what we read on the news, so what is your perspective on those things?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
On this occasion, I will tell you how I overcame inflation with the help of cryptocurrencies living in Venezuela

As many know and as many do not, the inflation of the Venezuelan currency is in an inflation of 3000% and increasing. This leads to extreme poverty but that is not what I come to talk about.

I got into the world of cryptocurrencies 2 years ago, and I'm not giving myself many luxuries but considering what you live here, you can call it luxuries. I am not bathing in money but I am not in extreme poverty either, and I thank the world of cryptocurrencies and its positively volatile market.
Crypto currencies are the best invention that can stop the inflation which can result an even rich man get into poorer if the country don't have enough economical stability.But the cryoto currencies are largely volatile which stops the people to get into crypto currencies due to the fear of losing their money over night.But crypto currencies are lot better than fiat which can save us like in these kind of situation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
Good for you. Almost everyone knows that your country is having a crisis and i am glad that crypto currency have helped you beat the economic situation of your country.

I visited Venezuela once and it is a beautiful country, their people do not deserve this type of situation.

Anyway good luck to you and i know one day your great country van recover from this crisis.

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Soooo what is actually the idea of your post? Inflation? Cool crypto? Baths of money?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
On this occasion, I will tell you how I overcame inflation with the help of cryptocurrencies living in Venezuela

As many know and as many do not, the inflation of the Venezuelan currency is in an inflation of 3000% and increasing. This leads to extreme poverty but that is not what I come to talk about.

I got into the world of cryptocurrencies 2 years ago, and I'm not giving myself many luxuries but considering what you live here, you can call it luxuries. I am not bathing in money but I am not in extreme poverty either, and I thank the world of cryptocurrencies and its positively volatile market.
Pages:
Jump to: