Pages:
Author

Topic: Overview List of Exchangeable Bounty Campaign - page 12. (Read 5626 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Nice effort the OP has put into this, at least to try and guard hunters from falling into scamming devs' and teams' deceitful antics. However, there are questions I should raise like why certain projects from 2018 and early 2019 are included? For instance, a project like Savedroid shouldn't be on the list to start with.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
These tokens are tradable but mate did you research well? Most of these campaigns aren't good and many scam already and some will do in future! So, I suggest you, if you like to create a list then research it first, don't fall in exchange trap, because 90% of exchanges are fake/scam/shit here! I saw a thread where all the good bounties were listed, that's the perfect list, you may follow that!

I think its not good to judge his thread which clearly helpful. Yes you are right, some of the exchanges usually are faking their volume but at least OP made the time to compile this is also helpful in terms of some hunter looking for safeground. Im indeed creating a list of good campaign but, even my list isnt perfect at all but at least I did my best to list all campaigns that I think worth the bounty hunters time. Can you link here the list of thread with good campaigns? Maybe I can check it and also add to my list too.

yeah atleast the guy have effort and he isnt perfect but who is perfect in this world ? and yeah mate if he think he is better than this op then why not aso create a thread like this so that we people can compare it here and judge if who has the best content  .

lastly this is created not only for one people  but its for the majority  .  if you dont like what is listed on here then fine  .  coments and suggestions are still welcome on here so that op can improve it in the future   .
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
Thanks for this. This will be useful and motivating instead of joining campaigns that one may not even know if the new projects will ever get listed.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
There's a new bounty that pays with ETH + Spyce.

[Bounty] Crypto Online Battle Arena (COBA) ✡ Reward In ETH+Spyce Paid Per Week*

It's only for article and youtube campaign.

thank you i will add this one.

Edit : added thank you.

These tokens are tradable but mate did you research well? Most of these campaigns aren't good and many scam already and some will do in future! So, I suggest you, if you like to create a list then research it first, don't fall in exchange trap, because 90% of exchanges are fake/scam/shit here! I saw a thread where all the good bounties were listed, that's the perfect list, you may follow that!
Every person can give thier opinion about the exchange there is no problem.
If you  think that one of the campaign is scam exchange then you can open a scam accusation, once its proven i will remove it on my list.

Its not new to people always  think that every exchange is scam even popular exchange can also be scam one day like what happen to cryptopia idax and other ,but that's not the issue here . I am only listing a campaign that they will know where this tokens/coins they can sell after the campaign finish and where market is it tradeable .
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315

I think its not good to judge his thread which clearly helpful. Yes you are right, some of the exchanges usually are faking their volume but at least OP made the time to compile this is also helpful in terms of some hunter looking for safeground. Im indeed creating a list of good campaign but, even my list isnt perfect at all but at least I did my best to list all campaigns that I think worth the bounty hunters time. Can you link here the list of thread with good campaigns? Maybe I can check it and also add to my list too.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
He already answered your questions before having that list will lessen the risk compare to join a bounty campaign that is not even listed in exchange. If you really  participate in a bounties you will have idea that more of them only make a good promises so review a bounty that never listed in exchnage doesnt help at all, even they have a good team.

Quoted his relpy.

If i will only add a coins with a good volume then only few project can be added.

I created this thread to have them a  choice  before participating in a bounty which is tradeable and can be sold after the campaign ended.

They can also review a project before joining and thats not a big problem since they are able to see where is it tradeable.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
OP have tried a good thing to make a list about bounty campaign which is trade able coin, I think it will be helpfull for those bounty hunter who want a payment that can he withdraw directly.

As for you suggestion, I think you should put the proof before you make any judgment. Let say, the exchange one is scam and it is not recommended for everyon to use and you put the proof and you will fine.

I think bounty hunters have been aware against thing matter. They will find first about the ins and out about the project that they will be promoted. We can see right now in altcoin discussion as a whole there is no thread who made by bounty hunter about their compalin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
There's a new bounty that pays with ETH + Spyce.

[Bounty] Crypto Online Battle Arena (COBA) ✡ Reward In ETH+Spyce Paid Per Week*

It's only for article and youtube campaign.
It's only the bounty campaigns that have good volume counts, not all these listed bounty tokens have good trading volume, few of them don't have at all
If i will only add a coins with a good volume then only few project can be added.

I created this thread to have them a  choice  before participating in a bounty which is tradeable and can be sold after the campaign ended.

They can also review a project before joining and thats not a big problem since they are able to see where is it tradeable.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
It's only the bounty campaigns that have good volume counts, not all these listed bounty tokens have good trading volume, few of them don't have at all
You need to also understand what market situation we have right now. Even those old project that raised large funds has a problem with volume what would you expect for new project that will only start now? That mostly have a few supporters.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
Nice thread OP but the truth is most if these exchanges have no good volume for example that HITmex exchange is a complete waste of time, the best on your list is sypce that get listed on BW and Probit
Actually yes . But the only goals of those list is all of them is tradeable and all bounty hunter's  are sure that they can sell all the tokens in exchange once bounty finish.

They need to also choose what they think is good for them before joining .there are many choices they can check every campaign  and check also the prices and volume.
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
Nice thread OP but the truth is most if these exchanges have no good volume for example that HITmex exchange is a complete waste of time, the best on your list is sypce that get listed on BW and Probit
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Thanks for sharing!

thank you for the help it will make my job more easier,

Click gem added to the list.
Hope more member will give us suggestion's here sooner so bounty hunter's will back again to what they actually do before . I just missed the more active hunter's participating in a bounty.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!

Base on the bounty title of Spyce, they're also on bw.com so I have checked it and they are there.

https://www.bw.com/newTrade/spotTradding/spyce_usdt

exchange added for spyce
Thanks.

I dont know but i think earnbet bounty is also ended i just wait for confirmation about this or announcement in thier bounty thread so i can remover it also.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
thanks for informing i will remove this now to the list since its ended already.

If you find any other campaign that already up in the market pls share it to us, so we can add on the list it will help for other member's to find a campaign that will surely pay them in the end.

Btw thanks for the idea .

Edit : hitmex remove now  .
No problem.

If I see some on the list that passes the criteria and make sense to be included on your list, I'll post it here.

Base on the bounty title of Spyce, they're also on bw.com so I have checked it and they are there.

https://www.bw.com/newTrade/spotTradding/spyce_usdt
I have no plan to add any IEO project unless they are tradeable already in exchange.
They will surely list in that exchange however the locking period is what ithink the problem is by participating in that kind of bounty we dont know how long it is . It takes months and even a year locking it and thats not good for hunters.

Okay thanks. Ive just suggesting but you have a good point about payment duration. Anyway, I support you on this activity, will share some campaigns that Ive found just in case I saw that running and already got an exchange. Continue this, so many hunter can join good campaigns here on forum for altcoins.

Well thanks for the support, i actually need help from  other member if i missed something that should be added there.

I just feel that there are only few bounty hunter's still continue to participate in a campaign because of having many scam campaign from before. and that payment duration is also the reasons why  other member's now is too lazy to participate again.
Pages:
Jump to: