Pages:
Author

Topic: Own crypto + capitalize it on coinmarketcap =) - page 2. (Read 306 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
September 11, 2020, 03:29:50 AM
As far as I can tell, not all crypto needs to pay listing on aggregators like CMC. Like pooya mentioned above.

Just take a look at all those defi shitcoin, those aggregators are trying to be the first one to list a new one instead. Don't join the hype though, pretty sure it's gonna die soon.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
September 11, 2020, 03:28:35 AM
Hey,

I have plan to establish my own crypto, how much it costs, and capitalize on it on markets? (Coinmarketcap)

The focus should be on your coin feature and what it wants to achieve and offer to the community, and on cost, it depends if you are a developer yourself and you are not going to hire coders to code your coin so much is at stake on your coin feature and platform, this is the biggest stumbling block why so many projects cannot and did not make it in the market.

Coinmarketcap and Coingecko will list your coin at a much lower cost if it has potential in the market and performing well in exchanges where it is listed if you have all I've mentioned it will not harden to gain supporters because people are always ready to support projects with good potential I have seen this on IDENA. 
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
September 10, 2020, 11:13:13 PM
what is the only successful cryptocurrency? bitcoin.
did bitcoin pay coinmarketcap to list it? no. instead shitty sites like CMC are created because bitcoin existed.
that should be your goal.

how much it costs,
creating a new cryptocurrency should not have any monetary costs for you. if you are spending money on things such as bribing some shitty site to list your coin, then you are doing something wrong.
the only cost should be your time as a developer that is spent on 3 phases:
1) research to figure out what technologies exist (eg. bitcoin), what can you do to improve and which unused technologies can you incorporate and how that can be an improvement not just repetition.
2) implementing the innovative ideas you acquire in step 1
3) testing, consulting experts, releasing the code (pre release) and launching the coin eventually.

again as your goal, Satoshi (creator of the only successful cryptocurrency) spent 3 years working on bitcoin before he released it.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 794
September 10, 2020, 06:39:20 PM
I am not sure how much they will charge to list a token but it is going to be in double-figure BTC (correct me if I am wrong).

Tried to research up about the cost and i havent seen any numbers on how much they do ask out.Its just odd or impossible for them not to do so knowing that they are one of the largest and
known site when it comes to market prices and other info and now that they had been bought by Binance then there might be some changes.

When i check out the listing information required then there are indeed lots to fill on. hehe
https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000493112
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
September 10, 2020, 05:17:02 PM
I am not sure how much they will charge to list a token but it is going to be in double-figure BTC (correct me if I am wrong).
No one know the actual amount capital market charge for listing but if the OP ask some already listed project owner or user ChiNgad0r who's Capital market Moderator on telegram maybe he could tell him the charge for listing and also assistance him by giving the best directions to get listed on capital because they seems to have some listing rules and regulations.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
September 10, 2020, 03:24:48 PM
To list your crypto on coinmarketcap :

You need to fill and submit this form : https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

And the basic criteria needed
The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

Activity: 860
Merit: 423
September 10, 2020, 01:35:09 PM
I have plan to establish my own crypto, how much it costs, and capitalize on it on markets? (Coinmarketcap)
AFAIK, Crypto, by definition, has to be decentralized. What do you mean by 'own crypto'? It is not a product to own. Right?
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
September 10, 2020, 01:21:18 PM
Hey,

Pages:
Jump to: