Pages:
Author

Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card! - page 13. (Read 10988 times)

copper member
Activity: 597
Merit: 22

New national currencies are available for payments in OWNR Wallet!

GBP
UAH
KZT
PLN
ZAR

Currently, you can purchase BTC, LTC, DASH and ETH with the following currencies: USD, EUR, RUB, PLN, GBP, UAH. ZAR and KZT. This list of coins and fiat currencies supported is being expanded.

Don’t waste money on conversion, buy crypto with your national currency in OWNR Wallet!
Want to see your local currency on this list? Write it in the comments  Wink

copper member

Hey friends! New article: The evolution of Crypto Mining

We’ll take you through the history of crypto mining: how it all began, how it works, and most importantly, address some issues and controversies surrounding crypto mining.

Follow the link and read!

copper member
Does the card support all the same cryptocurrencies that are available on your wallet?

Hi, thank you for your question! Just in case I will clarify, that when you replenish the card, the cryptocurrency is converted into EUR. You can exchange BTC, ETH, USDT, LTC to EUR in a click to make it instantly available on your card balance.  Wink

- Now one account for buying cryptocurrency and managing a Visa card. You don't need to switch between accounts, simply buy available coins and replenish your card in one place.
- Verification process with Sum&Sub has become much more intuitive and faster! Choose your verification level in accordance to volumes of your operations and enjoy the service.
- And all these in new concise design!

I used your platform before and I have managed to get verified with the new one, so I can say that it's become more intuitive and user-friendly. Having all in one place is handy unlike it was before. Apart from the app, now I really enjoy the web version. To sum up, it was worth waiting for this update.

Thanks for the good review! We really appreciate it!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 66
Merit: 1

- Now one account for buying cryptocurrency and managing a Visa card. You don't need to switch between accounts, simply buy available coins and replenish your card in one place.
- Verification process with Sum&Sub has become much more intuitive and faster! Choose your verification level in accordance to volumes of your operations and enjoy the service.

I used your platform before and I have managed to get verified with the new one, so I can say that it's become more intuitive and user-friendly. Having all in one place is handy unlike it was before. Apart from the app, now I really enjoy the web version. To sum up, it was worth waiting for this update.

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
Does the card support all the same cryptocurrencies that are available on your wallet?
copper member

Order a Virtual card and start to use it without waiting for delivery!

- Online and offline purchases
- Connect to Apple Pay
- Instant issuance

Go to the app and order!

copper member

Blockchain Life 2021

We hid some photos from Blockchain Life 2021 from you, that now we would like to share. But that's not the only secret we want to reveal today.
Soon we will participate in a new event. Any guesses which country it will be?
See you soon!

copper member

The last day of BlackFriday! Reduced fees will be available till the end of the day!
Don't miss the opportunity to buy crypto with a discount!

copper member

BlackFriday continues in OWNR Wallet! Don't miss the benefit! Buy with lower fees!

copper member
Taking into account that ethereum network fees are relatively high most of the time,  the reduced fee should be a good deal. However, there is no fixed fee,  how exactly will you count it?

Hi, good question! This discount applies to our service fees. Earlier fees were 4%, now they are 3.5% Wink

This was a great sale. Not so great as during this summer but still I bought some BTC and ETH.

Discounts are valid till December 3rd! You manage to buy more with reduced fees Roll Eyes
Activity: 895
Merit: 101
This was a great sale. Not so great as during this summer but still I bought some BTC and ETH.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
 Taking into account that ethereum network fees are relatively high most of the time,  the reduced fee should be a good deal. However, there is no fixed fee,  how exactly will you count it?
copper member

Black Friday in OWNR Wallet!

Black Friday in OWNR Wallet! Buy crypto with discount!

Use OWNR app and buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other coins with lower fees! The purchase fee is 0.5% reduced!

*Only for verified users
*The discount applies to crypto purchase fees
*Limited time only! The offer is available till Dec 3, 2021!

copper member

OWNR is gaining popularity! The best moments of the Blockchain Life Forum 2021.

The forum on cryptocurrency and technologies Blockchain Life 2021 has ended.

The forum brought together 5000 amateurs and professionals, and gave the participants an opportunity to meet with the best in their sphere, including our company OWNR Wallet.

Throughout the forum, our stand was surrounded by participants, where we exchanged contacts and answered questions. We also gave away $1200 in Litecoin among the participants.

Due to its achievements and growing popularity, OWNR Wallet was in demand not only among the participants, but also among the media and bloggers. One of them was Alessandro Rocco Pietrocola, see his interview here (13:02 – OWNR WALLET).

We were inspired to develop and achieve new goals, found new partners and contacts. We hope it was no less productive for the rest of the participants.

We are waiting for everyone in our app!

copper member

Good news for OWNR Wallet users! Meet the updated version of OWNR account interface!

What has changed:

Click a Like button to this post if you enjoy our changes! If you have ideas for improving our service, we are looking forward to your comments below!

copper member

Why has the Solana token been so succesful?

One of the trending cryptos of late is Solana, fairly new yet already worth more than $225 per dollar as of November 3. It has an extremely fast network – it is currently handling almost 2400 transactions per second, but this can easily increase to as much as 50K transactions per second. This scale is due to blocks being generated in just 400 milliseconds – that’s much less than most blockchains. Also, the Solana developers managed to keep the transaction fees under $0.01, a penny.

Solana currently ranks #6 by market capitalization, overtaking established coins such as Ripple and Dogecoin and other rising cryptos such as Shiba Inu and Polkadot in the process.

Why is Solana successful?  Read in our new article.

copper member
Aren't you big enough to attend crypto Expo Dubai? Wink
Thank you for your kind words, maybe next year!
copper member
Nice! Will you launch the live broadcasting of your piece?
Hi,
Yeep, sure, it will be on our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ownr_wallet/?hl=ru  Wink
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Nice! Will you launch the live broadcasting of your piece?
copper member

The OWNR Wallet team will participate in the 7th international forum on blockchain, cryptocurrency, and mining.

“We are glad to take part in such a large crypto event for Russia and the CIS again. Earlier in the spring, we presented our crypto tools for individuals and businesses. During that time, our crypto ecosystem has added virtual cards, and got new licenses. The geography of OWNR has increased to 216 countries, and the number of customers reached significant increase. I believe that many people will find our service quite interesting at the forum!”  – comments Grygoriy Sytenko, OWNR Wallet CEO.

More here.

October 27-28, Moscow! See you at Blockchain Life 2021 Moscow!

Pages:
Jump to: