Pages:
Author

Topic: OXUS- A New Future is Upon Us <project stopped> - page 2. (Read 2862 times)

legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
I agree with the above. Botnets, VPSnets and tweaked miners will destroy the intended fair distribution of this coin. Unless you plan on releasing a LOT more information on how you've already solved that problem with this new PoW algo, this is DOA.

For a grand claim of improving on Bitcoin, your hasty language and lack of info is unimpressive to the extreme.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
-First 6 weeks of POW will be using in-wallet miner that simulate max 1 of the Cpu cores ( like XVC at beginning ) for simple and more friendly mining experience to bring more people in and a max of 2 computers per IP.

No.

How do we know you won't be using an unlocked version of the miner while we are all using the gimped version?

Plus, the more savvy users among us will have no problem getting around the IP address restrictions and will compile their own version of the miner to allow unlimited cores.

My guess is that both of the these things will happen so I predict the coin's entire life-cycle will look like this : Coin launches, you rake in 90% of them for the first 12 hours, savvy miners fire up their own versions of the miner and unleash their botnets and VPS machines upon the coin, difficulty goes sky high, the coins stop flooding into your wallet so you say fuck it and walk, coin abandoned and dead without even a yobit listing.

Save us the trouble and don't bother.

Nah im pretty sure the wallet would be announced with the Yobit listing for $$$ for the dev you know
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
-First 6 weeks of POW will be using in-wallet miner that simulate max 1 of the Cpu cores ( like XVC at beginning ) for simple and more friendly mining experience to bring more people in and a max of 2 computers per IP.

No.

How do we know you won't be using an unlocked version of the miner while we are all using the gimped version?

Plus, the more savvy users among us will have no problem getting around the IP address restrictions and will compile their own version of the miner to allow unlimited cores.

My guess is that both of the these things will happen so I predict the coin's entire life-cycle will look like this : Coin launches, you rake in 90% of them for the first 12 hours, savvy miners fire up their own versions of the miner and unleash their botnets and VPS machines upon the coin, difficulty goes sky high, the coins stop flooding into your wallet so you say fuck it and walk, coin abandoned and dead without even a yobit listing.

Save us the trouble and don't bother.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
max of 2 computers per IP .... won't work. But watching.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
Im pretty sure your limits of 1 core and 2 max computers per ip would be reverse engineered within an hour of wallet being posted if interest is as large as I guess it would be
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Looking. when is the launch.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Looks ok for now only because of the new CPU Algorithm, per IP doesn't work as people can set up many VPS/Dedicated servers Wink
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

Implementing of POS is not done yet and we would like your opinion on it as (14%) .

Depends on the total number of coins.

More info to be added stay tuned .

Will do.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Looks really interesting, I like the algo with fair distribution Smiley
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
When the launch is expected? After day, week, month?
What is "Zorkel-265" and where can we see more about it?
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
There have been several attempts since bitcoin began without significant change, recently we started working on OXUS believing we can make a difference.
OXUS's Main purpose is to provide much stronger privacy for both the senders and receivers of a transaction fast and easy and becoming the leading currency in its field.
OXUS is focusing to utilize the power of blockchain to create the most efficient method for an Anonymous currency.
OXUS use Zorkel-265 as POW Requiring 4 GB RAM as minimum.

Implementing of POS is not done yet and we would like your opinion on it as (14%) .

What to Expect :-

-OXUS site / forum
-Gui interface within the first 2 months.
-OXUS’s own Side chain Crypto currency.
-Merge mining enabled with side chain.
-OXUS slack group / Telegram  
-Windows build wallet / Gui
-Whitepaper

CPU Finger Print : Oxus will use CPU fingerprint as a username for a miner on the blockchain with Zorkel that will make it more harder to open multiple instances of a miner on same CPU .

Example:-

(7erat1x3g) CPU fingerprint   (wallet address) ( IP )
(RvrztJxLT) CPU fingerprint (wallet address)  ( IP )

I have been discussing project with the another 2 team members working with me on OXUS since sometime, and there seem to be more obstacles ahead, Oxus started as a project focusing mainly on doing anonymous transaction in a new way and an easy end user platform that is easy to use by non-experienced people .

As of this point i'm afraid that Project maybe canceled duo to lack of funds, and honestly speaking here i don't want to see my project suffocate and die as most currencies also i'm aware of the Altcoins-trading environment the moment i say there will be initial fund raise Oxus will be called ponzi non-stop and that's not what i'm trying to accomplish, the original plan was including 6% of each POW block reward goes to us, i have been contacting design services web developers to know the total cost of what is ahead.

as a result i highly doubt Oxus will start anywhere soon and there might be a chance we try sell the code on readit or another places for another investor/coder that could take care of it, i would like you guys to share with me what your opinions on the current situation.

sorry for my bad English grammar .        

Pages:
Jump to: