Pages:
Author

Topic: Oyster Pearl: Huge Updates - page 2. (Read 1139 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
TestNet A will let users upload and download files, to a certain extent. I don't know the details but this is what I've heard. They are on track to release it end of month.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
January 09, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
I have all my portfolio on Raiblocks, Dragonchain, Decentraland, and Elixir.

They are going to be huge during the next few months, and once that the ICO of Peculium gets released, and the GEM's ICO, i will have all my money diversified on those coins.

But Oyster Pearl is a good project, but it has rose a lot during the last few days.

From $0,09 to more than $3,60.

It is very difficult to invest in there, specially if you are a new investor.

Believe me, 4$ is still cheap!!
Just take a look at the team: ex google, amazon, uber, ibm ...
Buy, sit back and relax  Wink
January 09, 2018, 12:47:09 AM
Is this a good time to buy? I have fears because PRL came here from 3-4 cents. On the other hand total marketcap is still very low and they acn improve a lot. I need some encourage to buy from this prices.

I bought about 1000 PRL already, I believe price will keeps increasing, PRL could reach x3 or x4 at the end of the year..

50% of my portfolio is oyster and i don't think i'm gonna regret it later on.
suggest everyone to join in!

I do agree,, PRL had a very good future in cryptocurrency ~

It will reach x3 by the end of February.. not end of year.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
January 09, 2018, 12:39:43 AM
Is this a good time to buy? I have fears because PRL came here from 3-4 cents. On the other hand total marketcap is still very low and they acn improve a lot. I need some encourage to buy from this prices.

I bought about 1000 PRL already, I believe price will keeps increasing, PRL could reach x3 or x4 at the end of the year..

I do agree,, PRL had a very good future in cryptocurrency ~
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 12:14:59 AM

is  not  yet at any big exange, like bittrex binanc..  it  low supply, low  marketcap.

of course is a good entry point for a x4

Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
January 08, 2018, 09:30:35 PM
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
January 08, 2018, 09:14:37 PM
thank you so much coinmarketcap for provoking panic sale today. at last the dip to buy some missed opportunities among which PRL is my top1.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
January 08, 2018, 07:43:55 PM
So lucky for those participants of their campaign, i believe their ICO was not much of a success and the early prices was too low, congrats to those holders of this coin, very promising indeed Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

They are going to be huge during the next few months, and once that the ICO of Peculium gets released, and the GEM's ICO, i will have all my money diversified on those coins.

But Oyster Pearl is a good project, but it has rose a lot during the last few days.

I have 50% of my portfolio in Oyster Pearl, the best project now and with huge profits!
Come on PRL!

For the kind of project Oyster Pearl is, and with the roadmap they have and top notch tech and dev team, let alone all the events on Q1 (like testnet A and B and mainnet release), I think its market cap is really low. They are going to start a serious marketing campaign too, so in my opinion this project still has a LOT of room for growth. I would invest now if I had more funds.
Activity: 14
January 08, 2018, 07:30:10 PM

I have 50% of my portfolio in Oyster Pearl, the best project now and with huge profits!
Come on PRL!

Agree on oyster pearl, I'm tempted to buy more tomorrow but... I'm not sure if it will raise more. I'll probably buy them as I just really like and support the project anyways.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

Come on PRL!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
January 08, 2018, 07:13:30 PM
Several new developers, Testnet getting close and will be released at the end of the month. The revenue portion for website owners is already fully functional.

Also new logo and the new website is coming soon too. Also a lot more information.

Here is the link:

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83

This is a 1B Marketcap Project in the future.

Oyster Pearl will definitely benefit from the new devs and we could easily see it laying in at 1B market cap very soon.

Added in my portfolio Smiley
Activity: 126
January 08, 2018, 07:02:02 PM
The next huge update to Microsoft’s Windows 10 software promises a massive range of improvements and additions which should help make the platform better than ever.

The launch is now reportedly just weeks away, and excitement is building - but now it seems some lucky users will get the release slightly early.
Activity: 56
January 08, 2018, 06:19:49 PM
Activity: 33
January 08, 2018, 06:02:32 PM
That Oyster boosted nicely so far. I wish I had some in my portfolio.
Looks like devs are doing their job.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
January 08, 2018, 05:48:30 PM
Really looking forward to the Release of Testnet A in a few weeks!
One of the best projects this year!
... and yes, Mcap is still low!
January 08, 2018, 05:32:23 PM
Staying pretty steady around 3.5 to 3.9 but coin is gonna break out on the 12th more than likely.
Activity: 224
January 08, 2018, 04:39:02 PM
TheOyster Pearl has a very large potential, with this market cap , it still has much to grow. I think need buy and hold this token.

I also hold  Oyster Pearl, I am  gonna  see  what  will happens   when they  will be added   to Bittrex or Binance, big exanges. Probably  30$ 

They are still on low volume exangers, they will moon so  hard   when  they will hit big notorious exangers.

At  3,50 is  a  good entry point for  a x5  x8 

Activity: 322
Merit: 31
January 08, 2018, 04:22:41 PM
TheOyster Pearl has a very large potential, with this market cap , it still has much to grow. I think need buy and hold this token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
January 08, 2018, 04:15:30 PM
Very nice project with hude potential. Already have made huge profit but still gonna hold it
Pages:
Jump to: