Pages:
Author

Topic: Oyster Pearl just scammed us - page 5. (Read 6623 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 5
April 03, 2018, 03:54:35 AM
I got banned from the telegram for criticising how the lead is talking to the community. He said "frantic chicken" and told some people to"apologize publicly". Also they deleted all of my comments and all of the replies to my comments so noone can see that I was just respectfully and calmly stating my opinion... Pretty sad since I really believe in the project. I'm just gonna take profits here and sell everything I have. Sad

Bye i am glad you are selling. i will buy your pearls with a smile on my face.
Please don't cry in a corner when it starts to moon.
l4w
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 01:23:12 AM
I got banned from the telegram for criticising how the lead is talking to the community. He said "frantic chicken" and told some people to"apologize publicly". Also they deleted all of my comments and all of the replies to my comments so noone can see that I was just respectfully and calmly stating my opinion... Pretty sad since I really believe in the project. I'm just gonna take profits here and sell everything I have. Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 12:28:43 AM
If insiders are dumping the token, it doesn't exactly make the token look appealing to investors. If insiders truly believe in a project, they not only won't sell their tokens, but will instead buy or acquire more.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
April 03, 2018, 12:12:18 AM
You should have half expected this. I avoid any project where the people behind it want to remain anonymous. It is just to easy for them to scam without any reprecussions.
Activity: 364
CHEERS
April 02, 2018, 11:54:03 PM
Not sure why the CEO is shown as a blue ball & I will keep a close eye on this project. Sometimes people spread FUD so they can create panic and get tokens for low price...

For the time being, I will be waiting for the market to recover before adding this coin to my portfolio.
The only reason he tried to stay anonymous is because of the anonymity(lol someone in the above are comparing a privacy coin to the privacy storage.)

Half of these guys have no knowledge what this coin is about and dont even read the otherside of the story and pass judgements.
There is already a reddit post in which they gave all the clarifications, but the funny thing is even reputed members(who has a ranking more than jr.member) making such comments without any proper research.

Anyhow for now we are enjoying with the official announcement by kucoin.
Activity: 40
April 02, 2018, 11:22:15 PM
Looks like they will censor things now.

https://t.me/oysterprotocol/289089
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 02, 2018, 11:01:45 PM
The project creater and lead is anonymous.  I guess we know why now.  

To add insult to injury Bruno Block (the annon project lead) was on telegram last night telling us how he just got finished talking with kucoin.  In the next 12 hr period he dumped then announced the bad news.  So he 100% knew before the dump.  The Telegram mods are in there trying to deny it but you can follow the dev wallet transactions.  So its fairly bad that they are denying this happened.  

Here is the proof

https://etherscan.io/token/0x1844b21593262668b7248d0f57a220caaba46ab9?a=0x6664650f564a4cb65abeadce4b84b81bd9a570b7

What? This is so embarrassing. That's why I still don't trust 100% of ICOs that have an anonymous DEV or team.
Let's make this cases for a lesson learned. Crypto is a very wild world. Always take a precaution every time.
Activity: 40
April 02, 2018, 10:59:40 PM
I was suspicious of them from the start.

Every now and then there is a coin that gets shilled hard here in the altcoin forum.  Bitconnect, verge, bitcoin fuji, and oyster pearl about three four months ago.
I am always suspicious when a no name, no use, shitcoin suddenly gets pumped and pushed hard.
Many jumped onto these forums proclaiming it to be better than iota and a hidden gem and all that.

I tested it out and wasn't really impressed.  Nano (previously raiblocks) just blows any "3rd generation" coin out of the water and it has market awareness.

And now this.  This is the magic of blockchain tecnology, it is all algorythms and mathematics, it doesn't lie.
So if you see that large amount being dumped on you, then that is exactly what happened.
They can deny or change the narrative as much as they want, but it doesn't change the facts.
that's why it is important to looks at things like a projects github or just explore their blockchain.
If it's hard to make sense of the tech side, just screenshot it and ask about it on reddit or here, there is always a techie that can interpret it for you.

Good luck to all of those heavily invested in oyster pearl.
You are going to need it.

This is a great comment. 

I am guilty of falling for the pump and hype.  I'm very disappointing in myself for falling for it especially since the project lead is unknown.

I visit the telegram occasionally and they straight lied to the investors with the 99.99% shilling from the admin team.  Come to find out when they get caught with their hands in the cookie jar all of a sudden they had issues with Kucoin for the last 6 weeks.  They will say anything to get one more dump on unsuspecting investors.  The links are here to prove they lied.

The telegram is an echo chamber filled with about 15 fan boys (may be the dev team with multiple accounts) acting as if this is all legit and nothing was done wrong.  I'm glad we have BCT as they cannot censor the information here. 

Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
April 02, 2018, 10:53:55 PM
The current obvious oyster is inconsistent with their statement.
although this project is great at the beginning if like this they remain shady and no clarification of what happened they will disappoint the person who supports his project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
April 02, 2018, 10:49:06 PM
I was suspicious of them from the start.

Every now and then there is a coin that gets shilled hard here in the altcoin forum.  Bitconnect, verge, bitcoin fuji, and oyster pearl about three four months ago.
I am always suspicious when a no name, no use, shitcoin suddenly gets pumped and pushed hard.
Many jumped onto these forums proclaiming it to be better than iota and a hidden gem and all that.

I tested it out and wasn't really impressed.  Nano (previously raiblocks) just blows any "3rd generation" coin out of the water and it has market awareness.

And now this.  This is the magic of blockchain tecnology, it is all algorythms and mathematics, it doesn't lie.
So if you see that large amount being dumped on you, then that is exactly what happened.
They can deny or change the narrative as much as they want, but it doesn't change the facts.
that's why it is important to looks at things like a projects github or just explore their blockchain.
If it's hard to make sense of the tech side, just screenshot it and ask about it on reddit or here, there is always a techie that can interpret it for you.

Good luck to all of those heavily invested in oyster pearl.
You are going to need it.
Activity: 126
April 02, 2018, 10:30:04 PM
Never trust an anonymous project.  There is a reason he is hiding himself.  It's so you and the law don't go after him once the scam is obvious to all.  It seem there may still be a few blind followers protecting the cause.

Oyster is based in the United States.  May be a good idea to contact the SEC if anyone lost a lot of money.  You know they are chomping at the bit to to be in the middle of crypto.  This one seems so bad that maybe they would step in.  May not save you but will help out others from falling for such tactics.  

They are completely caught in the lie. 

Zcoin Monero and Onion is anonymous project too
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
April 02, 2018, 10:08:25 PM
I still remember when the token was 2 cents but I didn't buy any because the team only consisted of 3 people back then, the ico didn't do well and Bruno Block was anonymous. Oyster jumped from 2 cents on 12/11 to ath of $4.80 on 01/07/2018. Less than 1 month. With $10k, you could have bought 500,000 pearls and became a millionaire in under 1 month.

I still believe in the project. They rebranded, released a testnet, hired Chris Gardner as new CMO, etc. If they wanted to take the money and run, they could have done it in December/Jan. But they didn't and it's April.

And what if Bruno Block is Satoshi Nakamoto?

Activity: 285
April 02, 2018, 09:24:51 PM
Not sure why the CEO is shown as a blue ball & I will keep a close eye on this project. Sometimes people spread FUD so they can create panic and get tokens for low price...

For the time being, I will be waiting for the market to recover before adding this coin to my portfolio.
Activity: 95
April 02, 2018, 09:00:33 PM
Thanks to everyone in the Bitcointalk community for looking out and exposing these scams.  With links!!   Its great to know we are keeping an eye out for each other and doing our best to expose these scams. 
Activity: 125
April 02, 2018, 08:12:37 PM
You mean they were telling people the airdrop was 99% for the last few weeks and then today the project lead said whats below?  All while selling coin for "compensation" at a higher priced based off the false news.  Good lord that is really bad.  

https://t.me/oysterprotocol/287453
https://t.me/oysterprotocol/287587

I pray he didn't get to sell the 6.7 million yet at those inflated prices.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 08:12:25 PM
WoW, I was going to get some of these tokens sometime ago. Thanks for this info. Unfortunately these kind of practices are not very uncommon in crypto but it sucks to be on the receiving end. Lesson to self- only invest what you are ready to loose and not to ever put all the eggs in the same basket.

Invest on how much you can afford to loss to avoid loss more than our power of money so when you face this loss in scam project so you will not be really stressful.
Avoid to invest only one token if you want to be safer. But invest in one token sometime give us more chance to get very much profit so now its your choice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
April 02, 2018, 08:04:20 PM
Thanks to the author and everyone who cares about the lies of some projects that, due to the active community, are trying to create a value for the token, which is immediately sold when arranging a price collapse. Often the developers merge their coins. Although they must do this last,imho
April 02, 2018, 08:00:52 PM
Please read the clarification posted here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/895bm2/clarification_on_snapshot_movement_and_dev_funds/

We posted back on February 2, 2018. The following medium article that outlines the spending of the rest of the supply the team has.
https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-4-f2cc22eca1a7

The claims of dumping 700,000 are nothing but people jumping to conclusion without waiting for an answer.

IF any sensible person and investor want to know anything just check the above reply and link ..

if still have doubts , then oyster admins are very helpful and will solve your doubts in telegram group - https://t.me/oysterprotocol

and there is no solution to FUDDERS and Crypto Noobs .

just 1 simple thing before allegation one should check the reason , facts or other side of story from team members directly .

and no one forcing you to invest , noobs are most welcome to stay away from PRL project , and you can invest in TRX , Ripple , Verge etc projects .

Your bolding skills are amazing.

Any serious investor that sees a big blue circle in place of the projects leads head will know the score right away.  In addition to all the other facts I have stated that have gone unanswered. 

You sir are a fan boy to the 10th degree and are going to cause people to loose vast amounts of cash when he runs off.

I don't trust any project that have no indicated dev and whole main team..... it can prevents things like this....

so what is this ??

https://oysterprotocol.com/#core-team

team photo is there with linkedin profile and if you still not believe it then just do google the image .

The lead of the project is a blue circle.  What is he a baseball mascot?

The facts still remain.

So here are the facts

1) This quarter they burned 6.7 million out of 30 million.
2) The management incentive compensation being planned out before product release
3) Bruno Block the project leader is anonymous
4) 700,000 moved from the dev wallet to be sold.  We don't know when but it was sent to Kucoin for a reason -  https://etherscan.io/token/0x1844b21593262668b7248d0f57a220caaba46ab9?a=0x6664650f564a4cb65abeadce4b84b81bd9a570b7
5) Bruno Block the project lead calls everyone "fanatical chickens"
6) For the last few weeks the admins told Telegram participators that Kucoin was 99.99% even though it appears as though there were communication issues. 
7) Pearls were sold by the team during that period for expenses while maintaining the airdrop support by kucoin was 99.99% when it indeed was not (insider trading)

did not want to reply all these 7 points , bcoz it only waste time but still replying bcoz if i dont reply then you will think me too like your type of noobs who dont know anything -

1) burned or sold ??
they burned coins so that is not called scam ..
also they sold coins and bruno and CFO already clarified it ..

2) now it is just imagination and if you talks about salary then every project pays salary to its employees .

3) agree on this point , but rest of entire team photos are published on their website with linkedin profile ,, so why those genuine people will join a scam project , and if it is scam then they have met bruno already . so they know who he is bruno ..
one more thin - satoshi nakamoto is also anonymous and he have 1m btc .. if he dump 1m btc then not just btc but entire crypto market will be burnt . so i should call crypto a scam bcoz we dont know who is satoshi .. only his close friends know who is satoshi .

4) reddit post clarified it and it was also discussed in telegram group .

5) i did not see if he called so ,, and dont know why and to whom he called it ,, without knowing entire conversation we cant reach on conclusion .

6) that is kucoin fault , bcoz team already discussed it in february , but kucoin asked more time for it ..
you should be thankful that aleast you are getting an airdrop coin which is supported by kucoin (kucoin listing chance get high)

7) everyone know that PRL team sell team tokens in batches to cover expenses .. why ?
bcoz ico was not that successful , still they did not loose hope and tried to run this project by selling tokens on exchanges without affecting price .
its price was dirt cheap in november and from that month it is going up ..

however all time high price was 25k saotshi dollar in december but with bear market it also crashed like other projects , from 25k satoshi to 11k satoshi .. only 50% down from ath price .

regarding exit scam or run away - then we have team pics of their CFO , CTO , director of operations , developer , etc etc .. all these posts are big posts ..
and those people have a linkedin profile ,, i check it and found no red flag in profile ..

but still i may be missed it so asking you to prove that all those management pics are fake or imposers then i will dump my tokens right now .

1.  They sold coins while telling us the Kucoin airdrop support was 99.99% even though they were having massive communication issues with Kucoin.  This is called insider trading if they sold even 1 PRL while telling us things were 99.99% good to go when they clearly were not.

2.  Giving incentives to mgmt before a product even comes out.  They admitted this themselves.  Not sure how you argue this point.

3.  Bruno Block is pictured as a blue circle on the website.  He is the leader of this project.  He is anonymous.  I never made a claim about the rest of the team.  

4.  Once again your arguing a point I never made.  I simply stated that the 700k coins were moved.  

5.  Links were posted on this thread of him calling people names.  Not sure how I can help you if you do not read the post and see the evidence

6.  Its Pearls fault for promising something that was not true.  it was not 99.99% a sure thing.  This is Oyster Pearls fault.  Kucoin never made those promises.

7.  They sold while lying (99.99% of support when it was not true) to the investors.  Insider trading

2.)To my knowledge no one ever mentioned about paying incentives to the team. If you meant salary then yes , everyone is supposed to be paid.
Coming to your promises blah blah blah...These are well known issues(like kucoin support not communicating well or breaking promises etc etc) with kucoin support which is all over the reddit and bitcointalk and you cant blame the team for that.
5.) Yes he called the names to the ppl who are fudding around without proper proofs.

2. Direct quote from Reddit -  "Long-Term Incentive Comp for Management"

5)  The board can decide who he said it to.  Seems it was to all of us.
https://t.me/oysterprotocol/287622

Once again I will let the people decide.  It seems very apparent to me what was said.
Activity: 364
CHEERS
April 02, 2018, 07:56:58 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/895bm2/clarification_on_snapshot_movement_and_dev_funds/

We posted back on February 2, 2018. The following medium article that outlines the spending of the rest of the supply the team has.

The claims of dumping 700,000 are nothing but people jumping to conclusion without waiting for an answer.

IF any sensible person and investor want to know anything just check the above reply and link ..

if still have doubts , then oyster admins are very helpful and will solve your doubts in telegram group - https://t.me/oysterprotocol

just 1 simple thing before allegation one should check the reason , facts or other side of story from team members directly .

and no one forcing you to invest , noobs are most welcome to stay away from PRL project , and you can invest in TRX , Ripple , Verge etc projects .

Any serious investor that sees a big blue circle in place of the projects leads head will know the score right away.  In addition to all the other facts I have stated that have gone unanswered.  

You sir are a fan boy to the 10th degree and are going to cause people to loose vast amounts of cash when he runs off.

I don't trust any project that have no indicated dev and whole main team..... it can prevents things like this....

so what is this ??

team photo is there with linkedin profile and if you still not believe it then just do google the image .

The lead of the project is a blue circle.  What is he a baseball mascot?

The facts still remain.

So here are the facts

2) The management incentive compensation being planned out before product release
4) 700,000 moved from the dev wallet to be sold.  We don't know when but it was sent to Kucoin for a reason -  https://etherscan.io/token/0x1844b21593262668b7248d0f57a220caaba46ab9?a=0x6664650f564a4cb65abeadce4b84b81bd9a570b7
6) For the last few weeks the admins told Telegram participators that Kucoin was 99.99% even though it appears as though there were communication issues.  
7) Pearls were sold by the team during that period for expenses while maintaining the airdrop support by kucoin was 99.99% when it indeed was not (insider trading)

did not want to reply all these 7 points , bcoz it only waste time but still replying bcoz if i dont reply then you will think me too like your type of noobs who dont know anything -

1) burned or sold ??

2) now it is just imagination and if you talks about salary then every project pays salary to its employees .

3) agree on this point , but rest of entire team photos are published on their website with linkedin profile ,, so why those genuine people will join a scam project , and if it is scam then they have met bruno already . so they know who he is bruno ..
one more thin - satoshi nakamoto is also anonymous and he have 1m btc .. if he dump 1m btc then not just btc but entire crypto market will be burnt . so i should call crypto a scam bcoz we dont know who is satoshi .. only his close friends know who is satoshi .

5) i did not see if he called so ,, and dont know why and to whom he called it ,, without knowing entire conversation we cant reach on conclusion .

6) that is kucoin fault , bcoz team already discussed it in february , but kucoin asked more time for it ..
you should be thankful that aleast you are getting an airdrop coin which is supported by kucoin (kucoin listing chance get high)

7) everyone know that PRL team sell team tokens in batches to cover expenses .. why ?
bcoz ico was not that successful , still they did not loose hope and tried to run this project by selling tokens on exchanges without affecting price .

however all time high price was 25k saotshi dollar in december but with bear market it also crashed like other projects , from 25k satoshi to 11k satoshi .. only 50% down from ath price .

regarding exit scam or run away - then we have team pics of their CFO , CTO , director of operations , developer , etc etc .. all these posts are big posts ..
and those people have a linkedin profile ,, i check it and found no red flag in profile ..

but still i may be missed it so asking you to prove that all those management pics are fake or imposers then i will dump my tokens right now .

1.  They sold coins while telling us the Kucoin airdrop support was 99.99% even though they were having massive communication issues with Kucoin.  This is called insider trading if they sold even 1 PRL while telling us things were 99.99% good to go when they clearly were not.

2.  Giving incentives to mgmt before a product even comes out.  They admitted this themselves.  Not sure how you argue this point.

3.  Bruno Block is pictured as a blue circle on the website.  He is the leader of this project.  He is anonymous.  I never made a claim about the rest of the team.  

4.  Once again your arguing a point I never made.  I simply stated that the 700k coins were moved.  

5.  Links were posted on this thread of him calling people names.  Not sure how I can help you if you do not read the post and see the evidence

6.  Its Pearls fault for promising something that was not true.  it was not 99.99% a sure thing.  This is Oyster Pearls fault.  Kucoin never made those promises.

7.  They sold while lying (99.99% of support when it was not true) to the investors.  Insider trading

2.)To my knowledge no one ever mentioned about paying incentives to the team. If you meant salary then yes , everyone is supposed to be paid.
Coming to your promises blah blah blah...These are well known issues(like kucoin support not communicating well or breaking promises etc etc) with kucoin support which is all over the reddit and bitcointalk and you cant blame the team for that.
5.) Yes he called the names to the ppl who are fudding around without proper proofs.

2. Direct quote from Reddit -  "Long-Term Incentive Comp for Management"

5)  The board can decide who he said it to.  Seems it was to all of us.

2.)  That will be paid in this quarter and ofcourse it'll be after the mainet launch and the team deserves it. No where it was mentioned that the team will be paid before the product launch.
5.) He's addressing to all the ppl that are asking the same question and drawing the conclusions. Note:-There are others too in the group who waited for the reply than drawing the conclusions.
April 02, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

Any serious investor that sees a big blue circle in place of the projects leads head will know the score right away.  In addition to all the other facts I have stated that have gone unanswered. 

so what is this ??

The lead of the project is a blue circle.  What is he a baseball mascot?

The facts still remain.

So here are the facts

4) 700,000 moved from the dev wallet to be sold.  We don't know when but it was sent to Kucoin for a reason -  https://etherscan.io/token/0x1844b21593262668b7248d0f57a220caaba46ab9?a=0x6664650f564a4cb65abeadce4b84b81bd9a570b7

1) burned or sold ??

2. Direct quote from Reddit -  "Long-Term Incentive Comp for Management"

5)  The board can decide who he said it to.  Seems it was to all of us.
Pages:
Jump to: