Pages:
Author

Topic: OYSTER PEARL PRL.....COIN BURN on MARCH 1st - page 2. (Read 884 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60
As expected, coin burns do nothing, some investors buy at the news and dump before it happens knowing newbies will expect the opposite.
No FUD here, I hold a good amount of PRL and believe it's going to have a great year, but coin burns = nothing for price and more times than not the price goes down the day they happen
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Price is not affected by the coin burn because the developers burned their tokens, not the circulating ones.

Like he said. It does benefit on the long term though. With testnet B active and airdrop coming soon, i think things are looking great for PRL. But right now, you can see that all market is stagnating or even slightly falling.
It hasnt been affected by the test net B as well. I m aware of developer of coins are burned.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Price is not affected by the coin burn because the developers burned their tokens, not the circulating ones.

Like he said. It does benefit on the long term though. With testnet B active and airdrop coming soon, i think things are looking great for PRL. But right now, you can see that all market is stagnating or even slightly falling.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Very good news! It's a pity that I did not buy OYSTER PEARL in time for a large sum.
Activity: 61
Activity: 76
PRL is a potential coin, I believe it will do something in 2018
Why doesnt the price affacted from coin burn and test net B ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
So did any coin burn happen after all yesterday ?
I would like to check if this really happened
Activity: 266
great news for the PRL holders hope to reach its price to 10$ Smiley

LOL. Don't dream a lot. By burning 10 million coins at the current market cap, the price can goto $0.85. Not even $1. Moreover in coming days marketcap will be reduced more and it will affect the price. Be realistic, the crypto days are over.

Mr. Zombie -> It already increased to 1.5$ now and your theory went wrong. Unfortunately many people like us knows about this project only after its price has already increased.

Zombies only exists here for one reason. To try to make everyone else as miserable as he is. Burning coins is not a "scam" -- nor is it an illegitimate way to increase value. A burn is usually healthy for a project, and does typically increase value due to lowering the maximum supply of the coin.

Again, this is completely legitimate and in no way a "scam." But, then again, from Zombie's point of view -- all concepts related to crypto are a "scam."
Activity: 89

LOL. Don't dream a lot. By burning 10 million coins at the current market cap, the price can goto $0.85. Not even $1. Moreover in coming days marketcap will be reduced more and it will affect the price. Be realistic, the crypto days are over.

Mr. Zombie -> It already increased to 1.5$ now and your theory went wrong. Unfortunately many people like us knows about this project only after its price has already increased.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
February 03, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
I think the team will be doing theselves a disservice pegging the price of the token, ca you tell me one token in the space that was pegged successful, even Steem dollar and Tether price flucntuate. I think the joy in the space is to let the market decide for them selves what they value this coin
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 03, 2018, 07:05:56 AM
Really good news for PRL holders.
Recently i saw an article from PRL devs (How PRL Pricing Will Work in the Future): https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386

They very often post different news & updates, for example they launched testnet recently: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-testnet-a-is-live-e801d790eae3
Activity: 322
February 03, 2018, 05:12:21 AM
Perhaps, even such measures will not help, if by then the market'll continue to fall. We can go on a many-month bottom. It was already.
Activity: 4
February 03, 2018, 04:40:58 AM
BTC rebounding quite a bit now though. Small chance but still a chance that we've seen the bottom.
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 04:36:33 AM

February 03, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
You should lower your targets. If you buy PRL now and it gets to 1,5$ you have just doubled your capital which is really good.
The 2017 super-hausse on cryptos will not come back I think. They will get a bit less volatile. That's good in the long run.
February 03, 2018, 03:43:57 AM
Burning coins is the crypto version of companys rebuying their own stocks on the stock market. Both works to reduce the supply and hence raise the price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 02:59:19 AM
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 02:37:57 AM
One more exiciting news to all the PRL holders. The team just announced that they would burn 10 MIL PRLS on March 1st.
Feb month end will be exciting with the TESTNET followed by this coin burn

How could afffect the price ?

Generally when the coins are burned the circulating supply will be reduced which gives increase in price as they are relative. In a way its a scam to increase the price.
Hey zombie , stop spreading words in forum ,i saw you in my posts spreading FUD around. Nobody believe you. If you dont hold anycoin , stop warning people ,it is my own risk or theirs , it isnot your fucking business if i loose money or not.

I am just answering your question and its the way it is done. Its not a FUD or anything, its proven devs burn coins for increase of value. In a way its cheating thats what most of the crypto experts say.
February 03, 2018, 02:30:41 AM
One more exiciting news to all the PRL holders. The team just announced that they would burn 10 MIL PRLS on March 1st.
Feb month end will be exciting with the TESTNET followed by this coin burn

How could afffect the price ?

Generally when the coins are burned the circulating supply will be reduced which gives increase in price as they are relative. In a way its a scam to increase the price.
Hey zombie , stop spreading words in forum ,i saw you in my posts spreading FUD around. Nobody believe you. If you dont hold anycoin , stop warning people ,it is my own risk or theirs , it isnot your fucking business if i loose money or not.
Pages:
Jump to: