Pages:
Author

Topic: Oyster $PRL....Count DOwn for Upcoming events. - page 5. (Read 1397 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I will buy again some PRL today because the price is still low and the market is green. There will be al least 3 important events in one months and I think that the price could rise a lot
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Oyster Pearl is a coin we have been waiting for for a long time and its price is rising. In two weeks will be much higher than the current prices.
We are in a good time to invest Smiley
Activity: 13
I really believe that if the market cooperates with the upcoming events for PRL, it's going to be big! Come on bulls!
Activity: 72
Great things are coming to oyster pearl. Price prediction uhm, will see if it can hit my guess which 10$.
Hopefully this releases and updates will be successful.

$10 for april for example?
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Great things are coming to oyster pearl. Price prediction uhm, will see if it can hit my guess which 10$.
Hopefully this releases and updates will be successful.
I hope you are right guys...i think that it could be at least 2 dollars at the end of this months and it could return to 5 dollars in april but who knows
Activity: 72
Great things are coming, $3 at the end of this month is really possible ($2 is the minimum IMO)
Activity: 62
I have some PRL too, looking forward to these events. I have more faith in the project after they hired a bunch more people a few weeks ago. I think if the market goes up around the time these events happen PRL will go up more than the rest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
I have some PRL...i think that the project is beautiful and i really believe in it...i hope it could recover soon and it can return to 5 dollars for each PRL

Hold Tight brother u'll definitely see that dream number of ur's  atleast by April. But for now we'll see some spike but how much depends on the market sentiment..
I have some PRL...i think that the project is beautiful and i really believe in it...i hope it could recover soon and it can return to 5 dollars for each PRL
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
HI Guys,
             Here is the daily countdown for the much awaited events for PRL.

TEST NET B(14 days to go)
COIN BURN(15 days to go)
Airdrop(Not Finalized yet)
Pages:
Jump to: