Pages:
Author

Topic: Oyster Protocol: TestNet Launching - page 2. (Read 1351 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
January 26, 2018, 02:14:02 PM
There is huge potential in Oyster project. But for bigger and faster price rise, it needs to be on one of the
bigger exchanges. Even without those, it will be a big winner in 2018.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
January 26, 2018, 01:54:07 PM
One of the projects with more potential for growth, I am hold and hoping, sooner or later will have its value recognized.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
January 26, 2018, 12:54:58 PM
Even the news about Testnet launch, PRL dropped to just a dollar.

Any ideas why?? IMO this is a good project and I bought few thousand coins, but I cannot understand why the price is constantly declining.

I think the two main reasons are the kucoin fud and the IOTA fud that is  effecting the growth a bit. But once the testnet A is done we can expect the team to market it more aggressively.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

Any ideas why?? IMO this is a good project and I bought few thousand coins, but I cannot understand why the price is constantly declining.
Yeah cant understand either , bought it  from 0.5 and saw it was almost 5 now decreased sharply to one dollar. So dissapointing....
Activity: 35
January 26, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

I think it's super weird too! Anyhow, its a nice chance for us to grab a view more coins  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
January 26, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 07:44:53 AM
Nice that the Testet is going to launch at 31st January 2018! I am waiting for this day since the first days of the Oyster Pearl... I bought in very early and I have not sold anything because this coin is not done yet and we are still in a good buyrange!
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 26, 2018, 07:34:10 AM
This definitely is a good project to look out for. Their team is outstanding and they actually have a usecase! I bought some coins around 1$ and will probably invest some more money in the upcoming weeks.

@OP i really like your price predictions; though i think they are a bit optimistic. On which calculations have you made these? Or is it pure speculation?
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
January 26, 2018, 07:25:05 AM
i do not believe in this coin, seems too big of a project and it can get blocked like any ad

I supposed to think that you dumped your Oyster before it will become a big hit as Testnet is approaching.
Well never know what really comes on the way but in behalf of the holders and investors we really trust the development of the product and the project itself. Oyster will not turn me rich quick but it also offers me a lot of opportunities to get involved into this mega project as well.

i dont own any
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
January 25, 2018, 05:01:49 PM
I agree, Oyster Protocol would be on the top Altcoins this coming 2nd quarter of the year. I wanna see Oyster push forward and become one of the most successful Cryptocurrency with an amazing project. Many of us are very excited to what would happen next.

Let's wait until April/May. If things go well I'm sure it will go up as a conclusion.
There is no point selling for these prices.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
January 25, 2018, 01:34:45 PM
I love Oyster Protocol and I love their project. Made me invest last week but although the price weakened but I don't think it will cause major panic to its community because I experienced in their Telegram Channel that members are so enthusiastic about what it will become.
Oyster Protocol is one of the Cryptocurrency tokens that will going to explode next month after the Testnet.
I think it's pretty good level to buy. I bought almost at the top but I don't regret my decision. I know in long term I will make profit from Oyster. The project is simply great!

I agree, Oyster Protocol would be on the top Altcoins this coming 2nd quarter of the year. I wanna see Oyster push forward and become one of the most successful Cryptocurrency with an amazing project. Many of us are very excited to what would happen next.
January 25, 2018, 01:31:33 PM
Not only just testnet A, but also we have TEST NET B coming this coming month. So hold tight boys this project is getting started and great things will follow soon.
And the mainet by April. The next 2-3 months should be exiting for PRL

I'm excited seeing that $20+ after the main net.
Everyone's excited about it because not only they gonna earn more money through PRL but the product itself is remarkable and I can't wait to test it out and store my files into the tangle and see how it works.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
January 25, 2018, 01:29:57 PM
I love Oyster Protocol and I love their project. Made me invest last week but although the price weakened but I don't think it will cause major panic to its community because I experienced in their Telegram Channel that members are so enthusiastic about what it will become.
Oyster Protocol is one of the Cryptocurrency tokens that will going to explode next month after the Testnet.

I think it's pretty good level to buy. I bought almost at the top but I don't regret my decision. I know in long term I will make profit from Oyster. The project is simply great!
January 25, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
January 25, 2018, 01:13:10 PM
i do not believe in this coin, seems too big of a project and it can get blocked like any ad

I supposed to think that you dumped your Oyster before it will become a big hit as Testnet is approaching.
Well never know what really comes on the way but in behalf of the holders and investors we really trust the development of the product and the project itself. Oyster will not turn me rich quick but it also offers me a lot of opportunities to get involved into this mega project as well.
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
January 25, 2018, 01:08:41 PM
I'm an Oyster Protocol holder and this news gives me hope since everyone freaked out due to the bloody dip this past 2 weeks.
I'm very exited for this testnet and I'm going to use it when they launch it.
Kudos to the team and their efforts and most especially to Mr. Bruno who lead this project which came from idea into reality.
Activity: 38
January 25, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

But why? I mean, would you rather pay to read some news article online or just give some of your CPU/GPU? Nobody is going to keep writing articles/whatever for free...If they won't be able to get paid by ads/Oyster, they will just include subscriptions.

I think it is so low just because of the current downward momentum of all coins. It is going to go high, especially when they can show the working project.

well websites can simply do both and if it gets popular browsers might block it

Of course they can. But Oyster would give them the opportunity to even earn on users with adblockers. Plus, they will evaluate their ROI. If less ads means more users and faster loading times, the ROI could actually be the same as if using ads. Just think of the fact that every ad that is blocked does not generate any revenue.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
January 25, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

But why? I mean, would you rather pay to read some news article online or just give some of your CPU/GPU? Nobody is going to keep writing articles/whatever for free...If they won't be able to get paid by ads/Oyster, they will just include subscriptions.

I think it is so low just because of the current downward momentum of all coins. It is going to go high, especially when they can show the working project.

well websites can simply do both and if it gets popular browsers might block it
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
January 25, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

Activity: 161
January 25, 2018, 11:45:38 AM
Its at such a low point atm even though testnet is close. If some of the FUD surrounding it clears after going live, i believe it could easily hit  5$ in fairly little time.
Pages:
Jump to: