Pages:
Author

Topic: Ozcoin Litecoin DGM/PPS - page 6. (Read 36525 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 02, 2012, 03:53:06 PM
Hi

It is not clear to me how Auto-payout is suppose to work here.
I set the Automatic Payout to 10LTC in Account Details settings and I have aprox 100LTC in my account (Current Balance).
It says that Auto Payouts are free and roll every hour but since yesterday no payouts have been made.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
August 02, 2012, 01:55:02 PM
 Looks like the pool is being ddosed.
vip
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
July 28, 2012, 11:31:45 PM
business as usual @ Ozcoin Smiley

Work to move to DGM payout system continues Smiley
vip
July 26, 2012, 07:59:47 PM
Never saw this before: block 180,009 solved by both myself and bombr.

Same block from two miners in the same pool at the same time, what are the odds.

So, how does the pool software handle that? Just pick one and send it?
um no
the pool software allocates the same block number to blocks found within the same cron job period, ie 2 blocks discovered close together get tagged by the pool with the same number in the stats display.
they are not actually the same block -display error
otherwise one would be an orphan.
it is something I am very aware of
hopefully with the move to DGM we can lose some of these glitches - unfortunately due to the other crap going on in litecoinworld this is being further delayed Sad
vip
July 26, 2012, 07:53:17 PM
Auto payout has been moved to 4hourly, was 12 hourly for a while.

We have updated with coblee's latest litecoind to help with the upcoming "attack"
Please have a p2pool or solo backup strategy, the "attacker" has told me we will be one of the 1st to be attacked
We have taken some measures to protect the pool but cannot guarantee continued service through a sustained ddos attack.
best wishes
Graet

Three questions: Why are you being attacked? Why would they forwarn you? Who is doing it?
1: its what bullies do, apparently some retard in a shoutbox upset someone now "litecoin has to pay", we run a litecoin pool ....
2: no idea - ask them - though to big note themselves, cause fear, uncertainty and doubt, and crash prices are theories
3: someone that takes pleasure in destroying other peoples work Sad

actually no idea, just taking precautions where we can against threats.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
July 26, 2012, 07:36:00 PM
Never saw this before: block 180,009 solved by both myself and bombr.

Same block from two miners in the same pool at the same time, what are the odds.

So, how does the pool software handle that? Just pick one and send it?
Activity: 558
Merit: 131
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 26, 2012, 03:07:53 PM

We have updated with coblee's latest litecoind to help with the upcoming "attack"
Please have a p2pool or solo backup strategy, the "attacker" has told me we will be one of the 1st to be attacked
We have taken some measures to protect the pool but cannot guarantee continued service through a sustained ddos attack.
best wishes
Graet

Three questions: Why are you being attacked? Why would they forwarn you? Who is doing it?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-94912
vip
July 26, 2012, 05:05:16 AM

best wishes
Graet
legendary
Activity: 889
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
July 25, 2012, 07:27:41 PM
Thanks to the team an upgrade has been done to the server. We welcome all new miners. We are still looking into moving over to a DGM and ecoinpool system and will continue to work with this in the future.

In the meantime Prop has been provin to work very well for all our miners at this time.

Thanks again for being part of OZCO.IN
vip
July 25, 2012, 03:51:41 PM
 moving ltc pool to another server, might be a few stales while dns moves over
also website might be unavauilable for a few minutes
vip
July 24, 2012, 01:58:22 PM
Of course it is! And in fact, I just did some math and realized that the difficulty to submit a share is higher, but as because of this there are also less shares submitted per round, each user ends up earning the same as before, at least in the long term. The only difference is that one gets less "yay!!!" on the miner output.
yes Smiley
and it reduces some load on our server Smiley
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Donations: http://tny.im/nx
July 24, 2012, 01:56:57 PM
Of course it is! And in fact, I just did some math and realized that the difficulty to submit a share is higher, but as because of this there are also less shares submitted per round, each user ends up earning the same as before, at least in the long term. The only difference is that one gets less "yay!!!" on the miner output.
vip
July 24, 2012, 01:02:14 PM
^ I guess that explains why I can't make any money anymore at the lc.ozcoin pool. OK, I'll just give up and admit mining Litecoin with my CPUs is not profitable. Smiley
um ok... It is still lower than the diff 1 shares of btc.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Donations: http://tny.im/nx
July 24, 2012, 12:15:44 PM
^ I guess that explains why I can't make any money anymore at the lc.ozcoin pool. OK, I'll just give up and admit mining Litecoin with my CPUs is not profitable. Smiley
vip
July 24, 2012, 06:44:51 AM
Payouts are not working for some of the most recent signups
we have been alerted and will be looking into the issue over the next few hours
sorry for any inconvenience
Graet

It's not working for me, confirmed.
120 confirmations should take 120 * 2.5 = 5 hours and it's way past that time limit.
It isn't about the confirm times, its about payout not happening when threshold is reached and payout script runs.
Thanks
Graet
And it's not only for the "most recent signups". It's happening to mee too.

We have changed the share target [...]
As I coudn't find it here nor on the website - what is the new target?
ok thanks

changed from 16rpc bits to 20 which increased share diff 16 times, diofficulty has increased a lot since we set 16 Smiley
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
July 24, 2012, 05:26:34 AM
Graet

120 confirmations should take 120 * 2.5 = 5 hours and it's way past that time limit.
It isn't about the confirm times, its about payout not happening when threshold is reached and payout script runs.
Thanks
Graet
And it's not only for the "most recent signups". It's happening to mee too.

We have changed the share target [...]
As I coudn't find it here nor on the website - what is the new target?
vip
July 23, 2012, 08:56:46 PM
Graet

Thanks
Graet
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 23, 2012, 08:55:25 PM
Graet

vip
July 23, 2012, 08:13:34 PM
Graet
legendary
Activity: 889
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
July 20, 2012, 03:55:40 PM
As of right now no one is hopping Litecoin as there is only two prop pools as of last week. However, this doesnt mean it wont happen. We have already begun to work on our new Litecoin pool in which it will be using our current setup as everyone has grown to love. This means DGM and PPS.

Our main coding crew is focused on our Main Bitcoin pool as this time. As soon as things are fixed with our shares issue and diff setting on one of our larger mining servers we will focus on Litecoin upgrade to the new pool.

During this time I will continue to run the current Litecoin setup and work with many other great people for help.
Pages:
Jump to: