Pages:
Author

Topic: P2E projects in lockdown will help - page 2. (Read 167 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
December 02, 2021, 09:20:36 AM
Play2earn games will come in handy if another lockdown happens in 2022, those who won't be able to go to work and offices will be able to make money on their homes, I don't pray for this but it's happening already, Omicron as they called the new Covid have reached even Africa countries already, what do you think?
It surely will. Lots of people that into crypto these days are learning about P2E projects. Luckily, these P2E helps the unemployment problem of the world due to this COVID 19. If this Omicron variant goes wild, surely lockdowns will follow and that would mean no salary. Even without lockdowns, I know many people who quit their job and focused on P2E already.

Most gamers will be happy with these rising P2E gaming platforms but not all can afford.
This is why these platforms will compete with each other on how to attract gamers by maybe lowering the initial investment to play.
Some are already offering free P2E, but don't know how much you can earn from them.
Gaming industry is already billion-dollar industry even before this pandemic. So this industry will further boost its presence in the market.
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
December 02, 2021, 09:13:38 AM
Play2earn games will come in handy if another lockdown happens in 2022, those who won't be able to go to work and offices will be able to make money on their homes, I don't pray for this but it's happening already, Omicron as they called the new Covid have reached even Africa countries already, what do you think?
It surely will. Lots of people that into crypto these days are learning about P2E projects. Luckily, these P2E helps the unemployment problem of the world due to this COVID 19. If this Omicron variant goes wild, surely lockdowns will follow and that would mean no salary. Even without lockdowns, I know many people who quit their job and focused on P2E already.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 02, 2021, 08:09:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: