Pages:
Author

Topic: P2PS -WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM - page 6. (Read 35581 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ICO Is live get 25% bonus now!
# nice Project Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I request everybody to post in the forms . So that when the stakes are calculated , none of the participants get missed . Please post in the form which is provided in the bounty thread.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 11
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM
Hello, any news?
It seems as an abandoned project. It could be nice to have a sign from the dev...:-)

Hello and greetings dear Andrej Peiboski,

Thank you for your query. Please visit www.p2psf.org and visit the social links on the site for updates. We are surprised that you are still wearing our projects signature while passing such an adverse comment on this thread dear. Wonder why you would want to put a hole in the very plate that you are trying to feed yourself from (or shoot yourself in the foot).

Kindly try to continue spreading the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. After what you have commented it is very difficult for us to look forward to your continued support or participation. If you like to continue with our project and if you have a question for us, there are many ways you can reach us. If you decide to join the haters please be our guest but kindly stop wearing our signature. It simply does not auger well.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM
Is this campaign still working? I heard that it was closed, but it seems that there are people still promoting.
Is there any sense to subscribe at this moment, or it's too late?
Let me know.

Hello and greetings dear Brunus,

Thank you for your query. Please visit www.p2psf.org and visit the social links on the site for updates.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Hello, any news?
It seems as an abandoned project. It could be nice to have a sign from the dev...:-)
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Is this campaign still working? I heard that it was closed, but it seems that there are people still promoting.
Is there any sense to subscribe at this moment, or it's too late?
Let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: