Pages:
Author

Topic: PAC (Pacquiao) Token Starts Trading from Nov 12. Will You Buy It? If Yes, Why? - page 5. (Read 577 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
⁠The much-anticipated PAC token backed by boxing champion Manny Pacquiao will be available on the GCOX crypto exchange starting from Nov. 12.

"The token has a variety of uses, as stated by Pacquaio in an email conversation with Cointelegraph:

“PAC token can be used for several purposes, the token will enable fans of the politician and sports star to connect through the Acclaim! social app. Users will receive loyalty points that can then be redeemed for autographed merchandise, complimentary tickets to meet-and-greet events with Pacquiao, as well as multimedia content such as access to live streams and motivational videos."

https://ct.com/80gn

hmm i cant help but feel this is just another celebrity trying to get into the blockchain craze. Alot of these dudes were told its a gold mine : /
I agree with Pearls when he says longevity will be the real hurdle, whats a boxers career last, maybe 20 years? and how many could MANNY have left, MAYBE 10?
What this might do tho is just make cryptocurrency more popularized, mass adoption helps all of us already in the scene imo
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Just like the Dogecoin, I'll just trade it (buy low, sell high) if the trading volume is real and high enough, but I wouldn't consider this token for a long term hold because it's just riding on hype.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
I’m a fan Manny but I will not buy this token, it sounds only like a vanity token to me and thats all. I’m just not fond of investing in crypto labelled by famous celebrities etc. There are a lot of good tokens aside from this one so I’ll skip it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
No, I won't be buying any of this token.  Despite what that press release says, there's no reason for it to exist and if its value as an investment depends on the continuing popularity of a boxer, you pretty much know it isn't going to hold any value in the long term.

There are way too many coins and tokens on the market, all of them being hyped extensively in the beginning, and the vast majority of them end up being worthless.  This PAC token won't be any different, you'll see.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
⁠The much-anticipated PAC token backed by boxing champion Manny Pacquiao will be available on the GCOX crypto exchange starting from Nov. 12.

"The token has a variety of uses, as stated by Pacquaio in an email conversation with Cointelegraph:

“PAC token can be used for several purposes, the token will enable fans of the politician and sports star to connect through the Acclaim! social app. Users will receive loyalty points that can then be redeemed for autographed merchandise, complimentary tickets to meet-and-greet events with Pacquiao, as well as multimedia content such as access to live streams and motivational videos."

https://ct.com/80gn
Pages:
Jump to: