Pages:
Author

Topic: Pacific Blockchain of Hawaii and jl777 - page 3. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie
October 08, 2014, 09:55:59 PM
Hello again,

This is the latest post regarding NXT and jl777.

I have been trying to determine what sort of working relationship Edward Hickman of Pacific Blockchain has with jl777.  An earlier related thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/information-on-edward-deleon-hickman-nxt-and-cointelegraph-808029

Initially, I asked him outright and he refused to respond.  Later, we discovered that Hickman was a shareholder in a jl777 investment scheme called SuperNet News Network.  Supernet is jl777's asset scam.  Edward still continues to evade this simple question.  Edward Hickman has written many articles regarding jl777.

some quotes from Hickman:

here he seems to ascribing magical qualities in an excuse for the obvious questionable nature of jl777's investment offerings:
Watching Jl777 create valuable digital assets seemingly held up by little else

he view's Garzik's points as an 'attack', and defends the NXT technology.
That was of course before Jeff Garzik laid out a multi point attack that cast a shadow of doubt on the whole affair.

more clear bolstering and boosting of jl777's ponzi schemes(shown above to be a shareholder).
the magic a market maker like Jl777 can weave

Need proof? Just look at what “James” aka “Jl777” has accomplished

With a handful of digital asset based ICO’s under his arm he’s amassed a considerable market cap for him and anyone who supports him.

Does anyone know anything about Pacific Blockchain, Edward Hickman and jl777?  I suspect that Hickman has a complex relationship to jl777, helping sort out the facts would be a great value to me.  Please post to this thread if you have any useful information.  

note: it seems any postings I make to this forum are followed by diversions and claims that I stole something from some unnamed victim.  These claims have been aired repeatedly and I have contacted NYDFS regarding the harassment.
Pages:
Jump to: