Pages:
Author

Topic: PACQUIAO OR BRADLEY???????? - page 2. (Read 3915 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 23, 2016, 10:59:38 PM
It is time to speculate about the next Paquiao fight. I would like to see a great war against Canelo Alvarez!!! September could be a good time to see that fight.

Not really sure but maybe its  never gonna happen because pacman already a retired boxer.
\
Its a shame though, that would be a good fight.
yes indeed but manny already retired and wanted to focus on his political career manny don't need to fight anymore already have what he needs and he already proved his name. manny will be remember as hero of Pilipino fans.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
April 23, 2016, 10:24:08 PM
It is time to speculate about the next Paquiao fight. I would like to see a great war against Canelo Alvarez!!! September could be a good time to see that fight.

Not really sure but maybe its  never gonna happen because pacman already a retired boxer.
\
Its a shame though, that would be a good fight.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
April 23, 2016, 09:51:57 PM

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 23, 2016, 06:42:28 PM
morir es descansar
April 23, 2016, 05:27:23 PM
"e author=pereira4 link=topic=1427631.msg14640780#msg14640780 date=1461420216]
How about GSW vs HOUSTON?Huh  I earn almost 1 btc for the past GSW games LOL Smiley can't wait for the next game Smiley)

Haha. 1BTC per GSW game! Not bad, not bad at all. Hmm.. Not a bad idea at all! GSW vs Houston eh?

You two are spamming the tread. This topic is not about NBA. This is pacquiao vs. Bradley. Learn to read sometimes.

I think pacquiao is still in a good condition despite his age. It would be great if Pacquiao and mayweather rematch. I still want pacman to win if this happens, i guess mayweather will keep on hugging pacman again the next fight. What a big mouth mayweather has got.

Mayweather made Pacman look like an amateur, sorry but Pacman fans are delusional and need to admit defeat. I don't think Mayweather will give Pacman a second chance, specially after all that bullshit excuses that Pacman team said about how he had an unreported arm injury.

Most of Pacman hits got blocked, and the rest were just missed punches

Im not saying the fight was super exciting but it was good as a boxing fan.
There is always a second man, mayweather does not fight with dignity, he always fight for money without entertaining the crowd, if the price is good for mayweather, I don't think he will not grab it.

Mayweather fights to win. All fighters should fight to win, and if you are a boxing fan you will appreciate his defensive and elusive style. It was entertaining to me seeing a fighter as skilled as Pacquiao being rendered pretty much useless against him. I mean look at that punch. When Pacman threw a punch combo, the crowd went nuts, but no one of those punches did anything to him.

Boxing is too boring if all fighters are the same in strategy of mayweather. I mean 2 warriors are inside the square to throw combos and show the world who is better fighter between and let the peoples watching around be enetertained that is how they get paid. But depense is also part of boxing but doesnt mean that a boxer like mayweather used to hug pacman when being hit all the round and ran all the round was in a real boxing match. That was a street fight and was not entertaining.

Pacquiao has a total different style compared to Mayweather. Pacquiao is very fast and very explosive and agressive, throws a lot of punches. Mayweather is the ultimate master of precision and defense. He doesn't throw a lot of punches, but he scores most of them. Pacquiao throwed a lot of punches to Maywaether,
[/quote]
but his attack was not better than Mayweather defense.
At the early rounds when pacman used to throw combinations mayweather hugging ability triggered and e started to punch pacman while clinched. And hat is a dirty boxer

You are talking as if any boxer can do what Mayweather do and that's stupid. As if it was as easy to "run and hug" in front of the best fighters in the world.
"

Yeah that is not easy because boxing is not a running field only mayweather can do it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 23, 2016, 11:19:45 AM
How about GSW vs HOUSTON?Huh  I earn almost 1 btc for the past GSW games LOL Smiley can't wait for the next game Smiley)

Haha. 1BTC per GSW game! Not bad, not bad at all. Hmm.. Not a bad idea at all! GSW vs Houston eh?

You two are spamming the tread. This topic is not about NBA. This is pacquiao vs. Bradley. Learn to read sometimes.

I think pacquiao is still in a good condition despite his age. It would be great if Pacquiao and mayweather rematch. I still want pacman to win if this happens, i guess mayweather will keep on hugging pacman again the next fight. What a big mouth mayweather has got.

Mayweather made Pacman look like an amateur, sorry but Pacman fans are delusional and need to admit defeat. I don't think Mayweather will give Pacman a second chance, specially after all that bullshit excuses that Pacman team said about how he had an unreported arm injury.

There is always a second man, mayweather does not fight with dignity, he always fight for money without entertaining the crowd, if the price is good for mayweather, I don't think he will not grab it.

Mayweather fights to win. All fighters should fight to win, and if you are a boxing fan you will appreciate his defensive and elusive style. It was entertaining to me seeing a fighter as skilled as Pacquiao being rendered pretty much useless against him. I mean look at that punch. When Pacman threw a punch combo, the crowd went nuts, but no one of those punches did anything to him.

Boxing is too boring if all fighters are the same in strategy of mayweather. I mean 2 warriors are inside the square to throw combos and show the world who is better fighter between and let the peoples watching around be enetertained that is how they get paid. But depense is also part of boxing but doesnt mean that a boxer like mayweather used to hug pacman when being hit all the round and ran all the round was in a real boxing match. That was a street fight and was not entertaining.
Yeah well, boxing IS for entertainment, pretty much based on the gladiator fight thingy and two Mayweather-like fighters would definitely be boring as they would only throw one or two surehit punches.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
April 23, 2016, 10:03:36 AM
How about GSW vs HOUSTON?Huh  I earn almost 1 btc for the past GSW games LOL Smiley can't wait for the next game Smiley)

Pacquiao has a total different style compared to Mayweather. Pacquiao is very fast and very explosive and agressive, throws a lot of punches. Mayweather is the ultimate master of precision and defense. He doesn't throw a lot of punches, but he scores most of them. Pacquiao throwed a lot of punches to Maywaether, but his attack was not better than Mayweather defense. You are talking as if any boxer can do what Mayweather do and that's stupid. As if it was as easy to "run and hug" in front of the best fighters in the world.
morir es descansar
April 23, 2016, 09:00:56 AM

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
April 22, 2016, 09:13:25 PM

It's not a bullshit excuse,he really broke his arm before the fight how about when Pacquiao is on top condition and no injury jus tlike what he display on the recent Bradley match,it could be a different story..
I definitely agree with this 5%. LOL. In contradiction, I still believe that mayweather is a good boxer that pacman, if you have see the previous fights of manny againts marques you will really see that he struggle on the fight and they are just even when it comes to skills and intelligence in boxing, but mayweather schooled marques in their fights, so that's the difference.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
April 22, 2016, 12:12:25 PM

It's not a bullshit excuse,he really broke his arm before the fight how about when Pacquiao is on top condition and no injury jus tlike what he display on the recent Bradley match,it could be a different story..
legendary
April 22, 2016, 11:41:31 AM

legendary
April 22, 2016, 06:16:56 AM

legendary
April 21, 2016, 10:15:52 AM

legendary
April 20, 2016, 10:45:53 PM

Kick this spammer, he don't deserve to here. You go to the other thread discussion about NBA Playoffs. I wonder why people are here to do such stupid post. I will report you to manny pacquiao you he will kick you ass. Seriously, stop spamming so we can have a healthy conversation here.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
April 20, 2016, 11:25:20 AM

legendary
April 20, 2016, 10:23:36 AM
Pacquiao fans always underrate Mayweather a lot and say he only runs. Well sorry to say it but overall Mayweather is the better boxer, numbers don't lie, and so doesn't the fight. He made Pacquiao hit the air for the entire night while getting punched with surgical precision. Another Mayweather win by points.

I hope he comes back once again to beat the Rocky Marciano record. Also 50-0 is a perfect slogan to sell shirts, better than 49-0 which looks kinda ugly lol.

Mayweather is really good in boxing but he is not entertaining that's why people hate him. He is very clever, very smart and only fight with opponent where he has a good probability of winning.

Lol how can you say Mayweather only fights opponents where he has good probability of winning? He has fought some of the best boxers of his time, including Pacquiao which a lot of people said Pacman would "destroy him" and all he did was throw punches to the air.

If you are a boxing fan you can enjoy Mayweather's style and appreciate it, I was entertained in the Pacquiao fight. For me seeing a fighter as good as Pacman being rendered incapable of landing good punches was an spectacle. Of course, it's not as impressive as seeing Mike Tyson k.o guys left and right but it has it's appeal too (btw I think Mayweather fought more difficult fighters than Tyson did).
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1006
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
April 20, 2016, 03:56:28 AM
Pacquiao fans always underrate Mayweather a lot and say he only runs. Well sorry to say it but overall Mayweather is the better boxer, numbers don't lie, and so doesn't the fight. He made Pacquiao hit the air for the entire night while getting punched with surgical precision. Another Mayweather win by points.

I hope he comes back once again to beat the Rocky Marciano record. Also 50-0 is a perfect slogan to sell shirts, better than 49-0 which looks kinda ugly lol.

Mayweather is really good in boxing but he is not entertaining that's why people hate him. He is very clever, very smart and only fight with opponent where he has a good probability of winning.
Mayweather is not a true boxer, all he knows is money, he has no heart at all. And he's the first runner in the boxing ring that I saw.
like or not he is one of the best atlet on the world because although he was fraught with controversy He ended his career with undefeated and i think many people also admiring him as his fans but i'm not including it

Really? All referees and judges are americans, of course he will win always unless he gets knockout.
did you mean you blames the Judges because on every match because Mayweather always be helped by them?
you know you must be responsible for your argument here because if you don't have any proof you could not be said that
for me because i'm Asian PACQUIAO is the best but i don't have any problem with Mayweather fights records also i don't hate him
legendary
April 19, 2016, 08:45:08 AM

You guys are off topic please refrain from doing it. Let's discuss on the subject Re: PACQUIAO OR BRADLEY?Huh
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
April 18, 2016, 11:00:18 PM
Nope, almost 1BTC in total for the their previous games Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 18, 2016, 10:54:07 PM

Pages:
Jump to: