Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAID 1.25 BTC]must be stoned or stupid.can't get my USB block erupters mining - page 2. (Read 2985 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
make a shortcut to the cgminer.exe on your desktop.  right click and open properties for teh shortcut you created and then append that bit at the end.  you can also add the pool/login to the shortcut like this example

C:\mining\cgminer-3.1.1-windows\cgminer.exe -o http://pool:port -u username -p password --usb :10
                                                                            change these values to yours for pool:port, username, password

also you might want to update to latest cgminer version which is 3.3.1 http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/

to run at startup copy the shortcut you made to your startup folder (start menu) or just leave on your desktop for manual.
LHB
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Have you ran Zadig and let it install the drivers (WinUSB) for each device?
and add for command line in cgminer --usb :10

no.. I ran it once, they all showed up in hardware manager, thought that was good

and I have no idea how to enter commands in cgminer. I've never done this before, and didn't want to start till I had actual hardware to configure.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Have you ran Zadig and let it install the drivers (WinUSB) for each device?
and add for command line in cgminer --usb :10
LHB
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I've messed with this a couple times today already, but with all the distractions I'm getting nowhere. if someone could give me an easy to follow, step by step to get these things on the network mining, and to launch at startup or via desktop icon, I'll happily pay .25BTC BOUNTY

windows 7
bitcoind 8.3
python C
MinGW
cgminer 3.1.1
bfgminer 3.1.1  

zadig_v2.0.1.160.7z

"silicone labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge" driver installed
device manager show ports 5 then 23-31 assigned to the 10 USB BlkErptr's

2 x USB 2.0 powered 10port hub's (waiting on high quality non-china hub to arrive)

account at "slush's pool"

what am I missing? need to change? don't need? I could really use some help.

[.25BTC BOUNTY] paid to whomever can guide me thru the steps to get this all configured and running, then I'd like it all to launch at startup or via desktop icon

thanks for reading
LongHairBri
Pages:
Jump to: