Pages:
Author

Topic: Paid CryptoCurrency groups. - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 07, 2019, 03:01:35 PM
Hello people.
As topic name suggest i am lookin for quality Discord/Telegram prefferebly Discord groups were qualified Analyst not just shares good quality and accurate signals but are willing to offer there help by answering your questions and helping you to improve in your trading. In general i'v been learning for the most of the year on my own and with some help from free crypto group members but decided to look for more help to improve my learning and ability to trade so i decided to buy a subscribtion to a good well rounded group so i can chat with active and experienced traders. Now i know that this be price so im willing to explore all chances and possible options.Please dont share shady groups that are just lookin to grab extra buck to survive this cold crypto winter as i already found some of these sites on google search.
As for those who are going to say use search before creating new topic im just going to say that the search button is bugged and can't seem to work on home page and simple redirects me to 524.
Thank you for your help in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: