Pages:
Author

Topic: Paid per post - page 3. (Read 3615 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 01, 2015, 06:47:52 AM
Is it true that maximum amount of bitcoins that can be earned from signature campaigns on this site is 0,1 BTC per month?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 10, 2015, 04:49:18 PM
it is very long, the better he bought the account, at a price between 0.05 - 0.1 and in 1 or 2 weeks of money he could return  Smiley
buying account is also an option, if you have some spare coins already. Apparently it is not prohibited in this forum to do so, which I don't like personally, but so it is.
There are quite some offers of selling accounts of established members with high enough rank to return your investment on the advertisement campaign pretty fast.
But once again, I don't think it is the best way, as you need time to learn about Bitcoin ecosystem and gaining your own experience requires time.

I think most newbs like me don't have a lot if any bitcoins so buying an account with them is usually out of the question, though I suppose you could see it as an investment but still most join this forum to make btc not spend it  Cheesy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 10, 2015, 04:40:17 PM
Welcome to the Community!

As stated above, the forum does not pay you. Individual companies rent your signature space for either Pay-Per-Post or on a weekly/monthly basis. Generally the minimum rank to join a campaign is Full Member, although some campaigns allow lower ranks. Keep posting, and when you get a higher rank, look around for a signature campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 10, 2015, 04:37:32 PM
Even though you can join some campaigns as a newbie/jr member, and besides being quite badly payed, I wouldn't recommend it.
Navigate and interact first in the forum, and see if you like participating. If I didn't care about bitcoin and didn't know I'll read this forum everyday anyhow, I wouldn't have joined an ad-sig campaign, there are better ways to earn money.
Activity: 476
Gone......
March 10, 2015, 04:10:34 PM
it is very long, the better he bought the account, at a price between 0.05 - 0.1 and in 1 or 2 weeks of money he could return  Smiley
buying account is also an option, if you have some spare coins already. Apparently it is not prohibited in this forum to do so, which I don't like personally, but so it is.
There are quite some offers of selling accounts of established members with high enough rank to return your investment on the advertisement campaign pretty fast.
But once again, I don't think it is the best way, as you need time to learn about Bitcoin ecosystem and gaining your own experience requires time.

This is a very good point, you need to rank an account by you not coming in and on the second day buying a account, i mean if it is your first few days you will not know the rules or how bitcoin works properly so it will be hard for you to engage in conversations with people when you have no idea what they are talking about you will run a very high risk of spamming and getting banned,

My advice it will take awhile yes but rome was not built in a day, you should rank your personal account up to 120 and that will be full member so you would have had a fair amount of time to learn, then when you reach that rank you can apply for a signature campaign and with a bit of luck start getting paid for contributing to the community.

Good luck on the start of your journey Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
March 10, 2015, 03:56:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
March 10, 2015, 03:16:59 PM
Hello,

I heard and read that it's possible to make bitcoins from writing and replying to posts on this forum.
Is it true?

So far I wrote few posts, but I can not see my earnings...

Lol. That's funny how you thought the forum paid you but I can see how you might think they did by what you heard. Firstly you really need to be a higher rank to earn a decent amount but secondly it seems many people get banned for getting paid per post so I'd be careful and not spam or you'll lose your account.

True. If you enroll in a signature campaign, be sure to avoid spammy posts as it will be grounds for you to get banned. On the side note, try to be more constructive on every post that you create and engage actively on topics that interests you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
March 10, 2015, 03:06:16 PM
This isn't a PTP - Paid To Post forum, my friend.  Grin
You need to join a signature campaign in order for you to earn something, that too with your account level, I think only one or two campaigns are accepting such level members. Good luck with your posting.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
March 10, 2015, 02:37:08 PM
Hello,

I heard and read that it's possible to make bitcoins from writing and replying to posts on this forum.
Is it true?

The first thing you must do is join a signature campaign since your rank is newbie i prefer you to join bitin.io or 777 coin

After you join a sig campaign and then start posting but one thing you must know is not to try to make a spam post
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 10, 2015, 02:17:39 PM
Hello,

Is it true?

Lol. That's funny how you thought the forum paid you but I can see how you might think they did by what you heard. Firstly you really need to be a higher rank to earn a decent amount but secondly it seems many people get banned for getting paid per post so I'd be careful and not spam or you'll lose your account.
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 10, 2015, 02:04:06 PM
I've seen a lot of people say that you have to be a full member to join a signature campaign, but newbies can join signature campaigns too. You will get less pay obviously, but you will still get paid. Here is a good newbie signature campaign for you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/777coin-signature-campaign-earn-up-to-0007post-newb-hero-welcome-840124

Agreed. Still better than relying on faucets. You can earn coins and at the same time increase your knowledge about bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1064
March 10, 2015, 01:42:34 PM
I've seen a lot of people say that you have to be a full member to join a signature campaign, but newbies can join signature campaigns too. You will get less pay obviously, but you will still get paid. Here is a good newbie signature campaign for you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/777coin-signature-campaign-earn-up-to-0007post-newb-hero-welcome-840124
legendary
Activity: 980
March 10, 2015, 01:09:23 PM
but i think while waiting you rank into a member if you wanna enrolling a campaign there are a few campaign accept for a newbie rank
you can choose and see in a service section
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
March 10, 2015, 12:53:47 PM
Hello,

Is it true?

forum does not pay you to post. signature campaign owners do. first you have to join one of these campaigns then post and they will pay you. but remember nobody pays for spam
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 10, 2015, 12:46:25 PM
Hello,

Is it true?

Well to monetize your post, you need to be at least attain a Full Member status and participate in a Signature Campaign. There are different rates and terms in a signature campaign, and it's up to your judgment what signature campaign will you take part on. In any case, you should actively participate in discussions and refrain from spamming (as most of the signature campaigns discourage spamming and will not pay their members who spam a lot) because it is against the rules and regulations of the forum.

It will take some time before you could start earning from posting. For now, participate actively on the discussions and be active on the forum to rank up.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
March 10, 2015, 11:39:10 AM
Hello,

Is it true?

best paid per post atm are bit-x and dadice but you've to be a full member to join those campaigns. you have to be careful though when posting, your posts shouldn't be a spam/of a few words.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
March 10, 2015, 09:55:36 AM
at your status is not yet profitable to join sig, campain, starting from full member is a good entry point for the signatures
Activity: 266
March 10, 2015, 09:51:39 AM
you need firstly, to reach a full member status at least, then you can join one of those signature campaign and start earning, but read te rules first, not all section are allowed

be patient and up your rank first, then choose one of these signature campaign you want... Cheesy
that's may good option...,  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
March 10, 2015, 09:49:17 AM
you need firstly, to reach a full member status at least, then you can join one of those signature campaign and start earning, but read te rules first, not all section are allowed

I find this thread funny. As for earning, he can also enroll in campaigns that take in Members and newbies.

Op, Check out the overview campaign for signature campaign

yeah i know, but many campaign don't pay well if you are not at least full member

if you want a serious earning you need that rank at least
legendary
Activity: 840
March 10, 2015, 09:32:37 AM

I find this thread funny. As for earning, he can also enroll in campaigns that take in Members and newbies.

Op, Check out the overview campaign for signature campaign

Yes mate.!! there r some campaigns that takes in Newbies..If not..then Members..! U can be a part of those Sig Campaign n earn some BTC..It wont be anything significant for a newbie or a member though.. U need higher ranks to make something decent.
Pages:
Jump to: