Pages:
Author

Topic: Paid Sports Betting Tips - Follow My Tips And Get RICH!!! - page 3. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think you should probably start a free service here for a couple of weeks, so we can see your tips are legit
+ if they are, you'll get plenty more sales because people are going to trust you.

Also, bet365 story seems fake af.

I could probably do this for a while, but like 2-3 per week max.

Also yeah some experience it as fake, I can post many many more pictures even of me with a tag on it to enter every door inside the building. I could also do a verification picture in the office or whatever.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
I think you should probably start a free service here for a couple of weeks, so we can see your tips are legit
+ if they are, you'll get plenty more sales because people are going to trust you.

Also, bet365 story seems fake af.
Analysing is not something that is done by minutes, it's hours of work per day. Therefore, if I want to keep up quality tips, I would need a lot of time. These small contributions are to keep the service alive. It's a tiny reward for a lot of hours work just to keep me going.
Looks quite promising and you have also tried to include proofs which is not enough but its better than what other random tipster have here.
If there is any vouch copies available for trusted member than I would like to participate, will place some bets following you and will post my review just after match will be over.

Thanks for the kind words, I'll work something out when I'm home from work regarding vouch copies.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
Analysing is not something that is done by minutes, it's hours of work per day. Therefore, if I want to keep up quality tips, I would need a lot of time. These small contributions are to keep the service alive. It's a tiny reward for a lot of hours work just to keep me going.
Looks quite promising and you have also tried to include proofs which is not enough but its better than what other random tipster have here.
If there is any vouch copies available for trusted member than I would like to participate, will place some bets following you and will post my review just after match will be over.

If you want to make us rich because you want to share (lol),post them here.

After all you are very,very rich... Cheesy

Activity: 756
Merit: 505
With an excell sheat and some words full of thin air,you come here and want us to follow you and become rich. Cheesy
You really believe that someone will do this? If you want to make us rich because you want to share (lol),post them here.

I agree, if you indeed had that much success then you will not have problems with people viewing some free tips and prove the worth of your tipster service.
It is indeed pointless to just check an excel sheet and base your success from that as you could have just created that yourself right now and no way to validly
know if you made a prediction before those games.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
With an excell sheat and some words full of thin air,you come here and want us to follow you and become rich. Cheesy
You really believe that someone will do this? If you want to make us rich because you want to share (lol),post them here.

I'm not defending him but what you say doesn't make sense. It takes lot of time and knowledge to analize games, and even then sure bets not exist.
Why dedicate such amount of work just to give them for free?

Afterall 0.005btc is nothing, even if his tips are not good it's worth the risk. I will let you know if his tips are good , im going to try him out.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Hello,
In this thread, I'm opening up my sports betting group. This service is paid and hosted in a telegram group. With this service, I'll provide you with the best sports betting tips. I'll tip you on the best bets and advice to earn a lot of profit. I started out 13 years ago and a lot of people (and the statistics) think I'm a great gambler.

The service
For a cheap amount of only 0.005BTC you'll be invited to the best telegram sports betting group ever. Every three days I'll tip the group with only the best bets. I get these tips by analyzing a lot. Basically it started out as a hobby, however, nowadays I'm analyzing 24/7.

How to apply

You can apply by PM'ing me then do the following:
1. Pay 0.005BTC to the address I'll send you.
2. Wait for the invite link to the telegram
3. Keep an eye out in the telegram group and follow the bets

Who am I
My name is Rico Sedin and I'm 27 years old living in Sweden. Currently I've been betting for 13 years and got a lot of profit with it. I started out my own website 3 years ago to give sports betting advice. After 2 years the company called Bet365 noticed me and asked me to come by in their head office. I flew over and heard they wanted to hire me as consult and make calls to certain teams to retrieve pieces of information (injuries etc.). Here is a picture of me in the plane back then
https://i.imgur.com/QST8jZT.jpg
Well I eventually got the job (Here some filming of me when I applied at their head office https://vimeo.com/237849007). They asked me to remove the website, although I miss making people rich of betting instead of making them lose money. I can give a lot of insiders information and basically have knowledge over any game.

You can also just ask questions in the group or in thread, let me know!

THE FIRST 5 SPOTS WILL BE 0.005BTC, WHEN THESE ARE FILLED i'LL CHARGE 0.01BTC PER USER!
spots left 16/20

update: AUTOBUY ADDED
, you can now get an instant invite to the group through:
https://selly.gg/p/fffab887
Pages:
Jump to: