Pages:
Author

Topic: Pak Vs Aus Cricket Series 2019 UAE - page 2. (Read 252 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
March 23, 2019, 01:26:34 PM
I can say that Australia is on the lead right now with two wins, and Australia have already won the recent match against India, I say that their head coach Justin Langer is doing a great job in keeping the team in shape, Even though there are 2 players that are suspended on the team I really think that they can surely win this match against Pakistan maybe a 4-1 will be the final score from the said match or they can beat Pakistan without a single lose is an overrated speculation but it still can.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
March 23, 2019, 09:56:41 AM
I think we should discuss this on the existed topic. If people start to create thread for every series, it will be full of spam and will not also look pretty. It's up to you, you are free to create thread.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 23, 2019, 09:52:32 AM
My prediction is 5 - 0 series for Australia or the worse will be 4 - 1 for Australia.

If you watched the match yesterday then it's clear that Aussies are unbeatable for this Pakistani team.

By the way, the IPL pool is free to join now. Feel free to join and win some BTC.

I have decided to open this pool for everyone. Now free to join. The pool already has 0.005BTC So whoever wins they will be able to earn some free BTC.

Feel Free to join: https://www.superbru.com/ipl/pool.php?p=12014392

Also feel free to invite others. Let's have fun.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 23, 2019, 08:27:10 AM
Who do you think will win this Pakistan Vs Australia UAE Series 2019 ?
I am hoping for a good competitive matches between the two nations
The schedule of all the matches is below.

already Australia had any good form and they are beaten the India in previous series tour so I think they had a huge opportunities to in this series and trusting them also more comfortable for me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 06:51:15 AM
After an historical  start to their Asian campaign,Australia  are set to face Pakistan in the second and final chapter of their Asian journey at the United Arab Emirates.In sharjah Again Australia got victory in their 1st ODI by 8wicket.   
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
March 23, 2019, 04:59:53 AM
Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat first , even with good total posted they were not able to defend it, After winning the odi series against India, Australia have shown a good performance and giving clear hint that they are ready to win the 2019 world cup as strong contender.

First odi won by Australia with easy.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
March 23, 2019, 12:20:23 AM
Who do you think will win this Pakistan Vs Australia UAE Series 2019 ?
I am hoping for a good competitive matches between the two nations
The schedule of all the matches is below.

Pages:
Jump to: