Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1090. (Read 5668120 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Cisco Certified Network Professional
November 22, 2017, 01:13:25 PM
As Salam O Alaikum, i am glad to see a lot of Pakistani's here.  Smiley
Activity: 355
November 19, 2017, 02:05:57 PM
Is there any place in Pakistan where we can learn about crypto currency? I want to learn about the coding.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 05:32:42 AM
How to buy btc 15 to 40% cheaper and in Pakistan

https://twitter.com/calvinadamus/status/931810794710470657
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 05:48:10 PM
We are planning a meet up in Karachi on 24 Nov any one interested please join this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/meet-up-in-karachi-pakistan-2128906
Activity: 128
November 14, 2017, 10:07:31 AM
THE MODERN PAYMENT SOLUTION
EtherZec (eZEC) lets you leverage the Ethereum blockchain to make reliable transactions. We make it easy to buy and sell without having to deal with the high fees.
Visit Website: https://etherzec.com/
Exchanges:
EtherDelta: https://etherdelta.com/#EZEC2-ETH
IDEX: https://idex.market/eth/ezec
Official Bitcointalk Tread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-official-ezec-airdrop-phase-3-ezec-commerce-on-the-blockchain-2251063
November 10, 2017, 05:19:48 PM
All the alts are down now because of Bitcoin cash pump and dump.Guys if you have bch it's a good time to sell them I have off loaded all my bch right now at $ 900 range lets see if this is a wise decision. In my opinion it will come down to $ 400 range next week DAIKHTEY HAIN KIA HOOTA HAY
Activity: 294
November 10, 2017, 12:25:43 AM
Altcoin Market Regains Legs after SegWit2x Fork is Called Off
Activity: 33
November 10, 2017, 12:03:53 AM
LTC/EUR Breaks Above Ichimoku Cloud, While Bitcoin Pulls Back
Activity: 34
November 09, 2017, 11:58:08 PM
High-transaction Rate Blockchain Platform Zilliqa Welcomes New Senior Advisors
Activity: 2
November 08, 2017, 06:23:07 AM
Become a Country Ambassador for the Signals project

Hello, I’d like to introduce you to Signals. It’s a new data science-powered marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies. Our goal is to revolutionize cryptocurrency trading by providing a unique tool which connects data scientists and developement community with crypto traders.

What’s in it for you?

We are looking for an Ambassador to keep the Pakistan crypto community updated about Signals latest news. The main responsibilities are translating Signals official Announcements into your language and spreading the word about Signals in other Pakistan crypto forums and social media groups. The Ambassador can also present Signals directly to Pakistan influencers or known investors, getting rewarded for each successful cooperation.

If you become a Signals Ambassador, you’ll get a chance to earn SGN tokens within the Signals bounty program and you will get a referral bonus from SGN token sales that came in thanks to your propagation. The bounty rewards for ambassadors are significantly increased as compared to regular users.

Does it sound interesting to you? Please let me know at [email protected].

To tell you the truth I am myself a technology enthusiast and also a system Engineer. Apart from that I am native Pakistani with excellent URDU and English language reading, writing and speaking skills. With a cherry on top I have descent web development skills.
Now coming to the your signals project and comparing it to other well known business decision making solutions like Industry trusted inventory management solution (UNLEASHED) and business management software (ORDERWISE) I found it really initiative and decentralized. Although there are other solution are there (for cryptocurrency) like leonArdo but they fail to incorporate full potential of modern day enhanced computational capabilities into there trade decision making solution.
So if u need someone to represent your signal project on Pakistani forums then I am your man Wink . Also I am a good content writer so if you need any content written feel free to DM me.  Cool

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 07:07:18 PM
musalmanoo urdu thread proof suit ka ca parle pakpak ici ? pak pak pak
bomm yaw ga et skringo skrr a pah pah pah pah pah
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
October 30, 2017, 11:42:43 AM
Looking for someone from Pakistan to work on white paper translations on a regular basis. Please DM me and specify how long does average translation usually take for you? I will get back as soon as I can. I am looking to form a team where ICO's can come for reliable translators.

Hi,

Can you tell me what kind of translations you are looking for exactly?

look at my last two threads

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-for-good-translators-2313059
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23590842
Activity: 196
October 30, 2017, 07:25:17 AM
Looking for someone from Pakistan to work on white paper translations on a regular basis. Please DM me and specify how long does average translation usually take for you? I will get back as soon as I can. I am looking to form a team where ICO's can come for reliable translators.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
October 30, 2017, 03:50:25 AM
musalmanoo urdu thread proof suit ka

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331685.new#new
Activity: 462
October 23, 2017, 06:21:17 AM
Become a Country Ambassador for the Signals project

Hello, I’d like to introduce you to Signals. It’s a new data science-powered marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies. Our goal is to revolutionize cryptocurrency trading by providing a unique tool which connects data scientists and developement community with crypto traders.

What’s in it for you?

We are looking for an Ambassador to keep the Pakistan crypto community updated about Signals latest news. The main responsibilities are translating Signals official Announcements into your language and spreading the word about Signals in other Pakistan crypto forums and social media groups. The Ambassador can also present Signals directly to Pakistan influencers or known investors, getting rewarded for each successful cooperation.

If you become a Signals Ambassador, you’ll get a chance to earn SGN tokens within the Signals bounty program and you will get a referral bonus from SGN token sales that came in thanks to your propagation. The bounty rewards for ambassadors are significantly increased as compared to regular users.

Does it sound interesting to you? Please let me know at [email protected].
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
October 23, 2017, 02:01:01 AM
Hum apni ghaltiyo ki waja kisi aur ko Qarar daitey Hain jab key hum khud zimeedaar hootey Hain.
This story is from Nov 2016 around an year has been passed and he is still crying on spilled milk.
My suggestion is to move on and be positive and karma will be with you

There is a lesson for all of us in this story.
October 22, 2017, 06:42:23 AM
Hum apni ghaltiyo ki waja kisi aur ko Qarar daitey Hain jab key hum khud zimeedaar hootey Hain.
This story is from Nov 2016 around an year has been passed and he is still crying on spilled milk.
My suggestion is to move on and be positive and karma will be with you
Keep Working
October 22, 2017, 12:15:17 AM
Saalay pakistani sirf faucet aur PTC sites mein 100, 100 satoshi hi claim kr k khush hain. ya phir cheating aur scaming krne mein. ye kabhi kuch nai kr sakte. is se aagay badenge tabhi to kuch krenge.
Yaha culture hee aisa hai scam karo ghay to agay jao ghay mai nai positive mind sai shuru kia lakin ahmad Jadoon sub kuch kai gia aur ab mai bhi footh path per aa gia hu sirf acha kernai kai chakar mai
   You lost your $1000 worth 1.5 BTC at that time to a hacker because of your own blunders. My account was hacked and you didn't bother to take look at "Trust" page to look for e-mail address recently changed warning.
Neither did you use escrow. I was helpless against the hack of my account which caused this incident since Bitcointalk doesn't has 2FA or any other basic account security features.
I would never have ruined my years old BTCT account with dozens of positive trades for this. But, after your scam accusation several BTCT members submitted negative trust on my profile and this stopped my income from signature ad campaigns. Another reason I was not able to offer you compensation.
I still offered to take partial responsibility. I compensated you 0.25 BTC out of my own savings earlier this year. I would have compensated you more but couldn't because of your immature attitude since the incident which stopped my earnings from BTCT signature which would have been 2-3 BTC+ this year.

Kia story hai bhai ? How he lost 1.5 btc.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-account-got-hacked-1695889

Thanks for the link, now I can understand whats going here.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2017, 01:59:01 PM
Saalay pakistani sirf faucet aur PTC sites mein 100, 100 satoshi hi claim kr k khush hain. ya phir cheating aur scaming krne mein. ye kabhi kuch nai kr sakte. is se aagay badenge tabhi to kuch krenge.
Yaha culture hee aisa hai scam karo ghay to agay jao ghay mai nai positive mind sai shuru kia lakin ahmad Jadoon sub kuch kai gia aur ab mai bhi footh path per aa gia hu sirf acha kernai kai chakar mai
   You lost your $1000 worth 1.5 BTC at that time to a hacker because of your own blunders. My account was hacked and you didn't bother to take look at "Trust" page to look for e-mail address recently changed warning.
Neither did you use escrow. I was helpless against the hack of my account which caused this incident since Bitcointalk doesn't has 2FA or any other basic account security features.
I would never have ruined my years old BTCT account with dozens of positive trades for this. But, after your scam accusation several BTCT members submitted negative trust on my profile and this stopped my income from signature ad campaigns. Another reason I was not able to offer you compensation.
I still offered to take partial responsibility. I compensated you 0.25 BTC out of my own savings earlier this year. I would have compensated you more but couldn't because of your immature attitude since the incident which stopped my earnings from BTCT signature which would have been 2-3 BTC+ this year.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-account-got-hacked-1695889
Keep Working
October 21, 2017, 02:28:48 AM

Jump to: