Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 611. (Read 3963239 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 270
April 11, 2022, 08:49:59 PM
السلام علیکم سب کو میرا سلام...
ہر انسان خوشی اور سکون چاہتا ہے لیکن اسے نہیں ملتا۔ اللہ تعالیٰ کے حکم پر عمل کرنے اور رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی تعلیمات پر اللہ تعالیٰ سکون و اطمینان رکھتا ہے۔

Walaikumuslam....
Be shak...
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 11, 2022, 08:46:33 PM
السلام علیکم سب کو میرا سلام...
ہر انسان خوشی اور سکون چاہتا ہے لیکن اسے نہیں ملتا۔ اللہ تعالیٰ کے حکم پر عمل کرنے اور رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی تعلیمات پر اللہ تعالیٰ سکون و اطمینان رکھتا ہے۔
April 11, 2022, 08:14:55 PM
All Pakistani salaams....

Walaikumuslam.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 11, 2022, 08:09:26 PM
All Pakistani salaams....

allah is the owner of life, allah is the owner of death...Peace in this world and peace in the Hereafter, following the way of the Prophet who obeyed the command of Alla
Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 11, 2022, 07:44:48 PM

Dollar getting stable as Shahbaz made a come back – but did anyone notice the people of Shahbaz party were upset. They were worried and they might not have expected the huge resignation coming from PTI.

Apart from resignations, they should be more fearful of seeing the whole pakistan coming out in order to protest.

How can they come the prime minister of the country when no one is willing to accept them. Are they crazy ?
There is so much chaos and uncertainty - it has take over the never in past few days. Mubarak ho sab ko laptops Milan gy.
Kaya ap phir bhe Imran khan ko vote dain gay? ya laptop shahbaz ka vote Imran khan ka.?

Talking to be of Laptops, Ehsas Program is really better sorry was better, Because i got 87k scholarship for my university, reason of saying it that laptop quality was not worth that much of imran khan's ehsas program,
Maybe some of us had used those laptop. Hr waqr masla hi masla.

Gair siyasi jawab. 
Activity: 66
Merit: 13
April 11, 2022, 05:46:55 PM
PayPal ke baani peter Thiel ke mutabiq Bitcoin $100,000 tak pounchanay mein kyun nakaam raha hai PayPal ke baani ne Warren Buffett ko Bitcoin $100,000 tak pounchanay mein nakami ka zimma daar thehraya hai es ne Buffett aur deegar afraad ko jo crypto asasa ke dushman hain pichlle saal Bitcoin ke $100,000 tak pounchanay ki barray pemanay par tawaqqa ki jarahi thi lekin cheeze is waqt toot phoot ka shikaar hogai kyunkay asasa fil haal $40k ke dabao mein hai PayPal ke baani, peter Thiel ne Bitcoin ke dushmanon ki aik fehrist ka inkishaaf kya jo asasay ki $100,000 se tajawaz karne mein nakami ke zimma daar hain Warren Buffett  liri funck, aur jimi demon un afraad mein se hain jo Bitcoin ki taraqqi ko rokkk rahay hain.

https://zycrypto.com/heres-why-bitcoin-has-failed-to-reach-100000-according-to-paypal-founder-peter-thiel/
April 11, 2022, 04:01:21 PM
Laptop shahbaz c lay k Vote phir bhi imran ko dein gay  Cheesy

Munafqat.
Merit: 25
April 11, 2022, 03:58:14 PM

Dollar getting stable as Shahbaz made a come back – but did anyone notice the people of Shahbaz party were upset. They were worried and they might not have expected the huge resignation coming from PTI.

Apart from resignations, they should be more fearful of seeing the whole pakistan coming out in order to protest.

How can they come the prime minister of the country when no one is willing to accept them. Are they crazy ?
There is so much chaos and uncertainty - it has take over the never in past few days. Mubarak ho sab ko laptops Milan gy.
Kaya ap phir bhe Imran khan ko vote dain gay? ya laptop shahbaz ka vote Imran khan ka.?

Laptop shahbaz c lay k Vote phir bhi imran ko dein gay  Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
April 11, 2022, 03:57:20 PM
I was on social media where i saw a post saying kai due to current political situation, the overseas have withdrew around 1.18 billion usd from the Roshan digital account after the removal of Imran Khan. If true then what kind of impact it can create on PKR and cryptocurrency ? any idea ?

1. I believe, if it is true and more dollars gets withdrawn then i think the first thing that happen is that the dollar rate would skyrocket.
2. not only that, i think more and more people will use cryptocurrency to transfer money to their relatives in Pakistan.

I don't want my country to suffer, but this is a serious possibility, but it might cause some increase in price of any cryptocurrency ? don't you guys think so ?

There is so much uncertainty – and no doubt people are worried about their earning as well. They have trusted the government of Pakistan for the safety and security of their remittances and saving but everything seems so uncertain that they don’t know where to go.
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
April 11, 2022, 03:53:14 PM

Merit: 25
April 11, 2022, 03:26:59 PM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
April 11, 2022, 03:19:03 PM

April 11, 2022, 02:37:51 PM
Well i have to say i am still a newbie, Here searching for mentors.

No you are not newbie, you are member rank.

Newbie tu mein hon  Sad

You are also not a newbie. You are a jr member. Keep it up you will be a member soon...
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Pepemo.vip
April 11, 2022, 02:31:14 PM

No you are not newbie, you are member rank.

Newbie tu mein hon  Sad
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
April 11, 2022, 02:15:39 PM
Acha y dusri dafa phr scam hui phly ik dafa hui... 26 Oct 2021 ko y phr new start hui... To kaya y abhi tak scam hi h... Huh
Yaa y log jo negative trust m hen... Y purany hi negative trust m hen..

Ni asa ni hay. Asal mein ais gambling site p agar app zada depoist kero ya zada win ker lo, tu yeh app ko withdraw ni deti aur aus type kay issues. Ais liey yeh scam site hay jo fraud kerti hay aur you get negative trust if you join.

Ajj IK nay call dii thi k ajj raat ko protest kerna hay pakistan ki har city mein. Kia app log bahir niklay ho abi aur protest kr rahaiy ho ?

Ya tu na naya Pakistan hay na burana Pakistan hay. YA tu pora Pakistan hay.
WE all stand with Imran Khan. His will and his reliance will prove that he will bounce back. Inshallah!

Brother, ap ne jo Bounty campaign 1xbit.com join ki hoi ha yeh sahi nhi ha jasa ka @Umeridress bhai ne bataya ha apko negative trust mil chuka ha eski waja se ap ainda koi dosri campaign join nhi ker skein gay.

Syeh bhai, its too late for og kush420 kion k he have already got red trust jo ab remove ni hoga. So he is earning money jab tak campiagn hay

So it's mean we should not join gambling Signature campaigns. Is there any other Domain except Gambling whose signature campaign is dangerous for our profiles and how can we know this platform could do scam.

Bhai asa ni hay, gambling ki sari campaign thiek hein siway ais aik k.  And you don't need to know if the platform can scam or not, kion k app nay kon sa wahan p deposit kerna hay ya play kerna hay. You only have to wear your signature and do the marketing (Posts). Bagi, there is some religious aspect too as many people will say k earning from gambling campiagn is not right. Anyways you are the best to judge what is best for you. I have told everything clearly. DYOR
Merit: 110
April 11, 2022, 01:45:24 PM

USN has not been started yet ?
Every Pakistani supported IK yesterday - but I am not sure how long people will stand with him. If the elections are delayed may be this enthusiasm fade.
May God protect Pakistan and keep everyone Safe.
April 11, 2022, 12:52:18 PM
So it's mean we should not join gambling Signature campaigns. Is there any other Domain except Gambling whose signature campaign is dangerous for our profiles and how can we know this platform could do scam.
I know it's not that easy to find that this project will scam but there must be some factors which could help us to put some trust on them.
No it is not Dangerous.

Hhampuz
sujonali1819
yahoo62278

These three Legends are running good gambling signature campaigns but you need to rank up. There is minimum Full member required to join. Some campaign are those which doesn't accept Full Member too.

If the site will scam so campaign manager will indicate you to remove the signature.
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 11, 2022, 12:35:29 PM
Assalam o Alaikum everybody!
i need some help regarding to 1XBit signature Campaign. It is save to join it? Because i have seen all the Users who had joined it got negative trust. Can anybody tell why it is happening with these users.

Thanks!

1XBit signature Campaign  gambling site 1xbit ko promote kr rahi hy jo k scam site hy. Ais liey jo bhi woh camping join kerta hay, DT member aus ko negative trust detay hein.
Agar app nay ais campaign ko join kia tu app accept tu ho jaoo gay lekin you will get negative trust jis ki wajah c app future mein koi bhi campaign join ni kr sakooo gay.

I know it's not that easy to find that this project will scam but there must be some factors which could help us to put some trust on them.

I just involved in the crypto when i make this profile and after making it, i started to work on many platforms but i am unable to distinguish that which platform tokens should i have to sell or hold, in this kashmakash, i lost almost 1200+ Dollars by selling SFUND, CiFi, ( mostly in these), and 4 other tokens,

Need your expert advice.

Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 11, 2022, 12:13:09 PM
Ajj IK nay call dii thi k ajj raat ko protest kerna hay pakistan ki har city mein. Kia app log bahir niklay ho abi aur protest kr rahaiy ho ?

WE all stand with Imran Khan. His will and his reliance will prove that he will bounce back. Inshallah!

Brother, ap ne jo Bounty campaign 1xbit.com join ki hoi ha yeh sahi nhi ha jasa ka @Umeridress bhai ne bataya ha apko negative trust mil chuka ha eski waja se ap ainda koi dosri campaign join nhi ker skein gay.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59830515

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
April 11, 2022, 11:54:40 AM

Jump to: