Pages:
Author

Topic: Palm Beach Confidential (All Months) - page 2. (Read 2573 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 11:28:12 PM
My opinion is that it was seen as a pump and dump because of leaks. People leaking the issue and non-subscribers finding out then overbuying the crypto. Of some of the recent short term recommendations, the prices did not move as much because the info was not really widely circulated. One of the recent recommendations actually went down in price, but I can see it as a good buy once it bottoms out.
Activity: 418
Merit: 262
November 16, 2017, 11:16:17 PM
They will be closing membership to PBC by sometime tomorrow. They will increase the price for subscription next year. They are fighting leaks. So far there are no leaks for the new issue as it was not written. It's just people posting fake speculations to pump their favorite alt coin. If there are somehow leaks, you are guarantee that it won't be in the issue. No more hints on what he will write about.

That's actually very smart of them to close subscription so that they'll squeeze as much as they can before it is officially recognized as a pump and dump.
Principle of scarcity.. the less a certain good is available, the higher its perceived value is.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 10:46:55 PM
They will be closing membership to PBC by sometime tomorrow. They will increase the price for subscription next year. They are fighting leaks. So far there are no leaks for the new issue as it was not written. It's just people posting fake speculations to pump their favorite alt coin. If there are somehow leaks, you are guarantee that it won't be in the issue. No more hints on what he will write about.
Activity: 113
Merit: 12
November 16, 2017, 10:41:43 PM
Is their subscription still cost $ 3000? A lot of people reading them, thousands of people. I think they know about pumping effect of their letters. I'd be very careful when I read them. I don't think we can just buy blindly what they talk about. It would be mistake.
Activity: 418
Merit: 262
November 16, 2017, 10:27:48 PM
Good to know this.
Probably they are aware that they let their subscribers down with last month fuckup where everybody else knew what the pick was way before the subscribers did, and they don't want to commit the same mistake again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 16, 2017, 06:14:16 PM
So the suspense and wait with baited breath continues through this weekend  Cheesy
Let's see  who gets it out first on Monday and how fast the coin pumps!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 05:31:37 PM
I didn't want to have to search for a new thread for every future monthly issue of PBC, so let this serve as a central repository.

As it's now the third Thursday, what was Teeka's recommendation for November?

It was cancelled. Will be published on monday the 20th
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 05:28:34 PM
I didn't want to have to search for a new thread for every future monthly issue of PBC, so let this serve as a central repository.

As it's now the third Thursday, what was Teeka's recommendation for November?
Pages:
Jump to: