Pages:
Author

Topic: Palm Beach Confidential - December 2017 - page 2. (Read 6997 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 03:32:02 PM
It's very hard to guess PBC pick amongst thousands of coins, but I think NEO has a pretty good chance.

In my opinion NEO is the most undervalued coin right now, I believe it's fair price should be somewhere between $200-300 and 2018 is gonna tell if I was right or wrong.

Anyway, they seem to be picking the coins that are really undervalued (as Cindicator was) so I think NEO has slightly bigger chances than other coins.

Neo was a pick many months ago... of course it´s not neo
Activity: 126
December 20, 2017, 03:18:22 PM
It's very hard to guess PBC pick amongst thousands of coins, but I think NEO has a pretty good chance.

In my opinion NEO is the most undervalued coin right now, I believe it's fair price should be somewhere between $200-300 and 2018 is gonna tell if I was right or wrong.

Anyway, they seem to be picking the coins that are really undervalued (as Cindicator was) so I think NEO has slightly bigger chances than other coins.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
December 20, 2017, 08:25:41 AM
if they haven't mentioned zcoin untill now, expect them to do so!
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
December 20, 2017, 05:03:37 AM
One thing is for sure, im not gonna FOMO into potcoin or metal again Tongue (although potcoin actually ended up doing quite decently)

yeah i got burned hard with that wrong info as well... I think he could come back to powr this month, since it was maybe planned for Nov

It was never going to be Powr, all that talk was just hype from all the people who bought into powr at that time. If you look at all the hints he dropped and the timelines, it was going to be SLR. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the one he drops this month or next.

I thought he already recommended CND this month?

CND is just an *mini* update. There will be more updates till month end.
But yeah, already cnd upped 150% Smiley
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 03:28:58 PM
One thing is for sure, im not gonna FOMO into potcoin or metal again Tongue (although potcoin actually ended up doing quite decently)

yeah i got burned hard with that wrong info as well... I think he could come back to powr this month, since it was maybe planned for Nov

It was never going to be Powr, all that talk was just hype from all the people who bought into powr at that time. If you look at all the hints he dropped and the timelines, it was going to be SLR. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the one he drops this month or next.

I thought he already recommended CND this month?
Activity: 238
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
December 19, 2017, 02:37:41 PM

Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
December 19, 2017, 08:02:12 AM
Anyone need Palm Beach Confidential subscription?

Take a look  here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26195385

Activity: 1
December 18, 2017, 10:13:47 PM
Just got a recommendation from PBC to buy CND. It is only available on the Binance Exchange at the moment.

Teeka says this one is a short term trade.

As to the December newsletter, it is out this week on Thursday I believe.

It's interesting to see the current pump of CND and QTUM. I always saw QTUM as a solid investment, but 151% in 24hrs?
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 08:06:32 PM
I think it's VeChain
Activity: 11
December 18, 2017, 07:39:21 PM
Just got a recommendation from PBC to buy CND. It is only available on the Binance Exchange at the moment.

Teeka says this one is a short term trade.

As to the December newsletter, it is out this week on Thursday I believe.

Activity: 126
December 18, 2017, 03:31:07 AM
My guess would be Cindicator, because:

1. They said they will focus more on tokens with utility
2. They will choose coins from other exchanges (not just Bittrex)
3. They mentioned CND in one of their Webinars on Youtube.

The other pick might be Bitcoin because od Lighting network update and recent media coverage.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 02:34:21 AM
It is hard to predict if this time the coin they recommended will receive some pump because everything is up. It would be great if they recommend something totally new that people are not expecting like Numerai or some other crazy project. We will be able to see if they can pump something that people are not expecting.

Palm Beach Confidential  - December 2017 Still not accounted?

recommendation is usually released on the 3rd thursday of the month
Merit: 107
Keep Working
December 18, 2017, 02:28:29 AM
It is hard to predict if this time the coin they recommended will receive some pump because everything is up. It would be great if they recommend something totally new that people are not expecting like Numerai or some other crazy project. We will be able to see if they can pump something that people are not expecting.

Palm Beach Confidential  - December 2017 Still not accounted?
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
December 18, 2017, 12:39:20 AM
December 18, 2017, 12:13:36 AM

Unless powr gets pumped in advance (like it currently is) and then it most likely won't get the recommendation because it seems unlikely teeka would recommend a coin at the height of a current pump.
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
December 17, 2017, 10:17:41 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
December 17, 2017, 09:25:12 PM
You have to act fast on any Palm Beach coin reco pump. Recently so many coins are going up
 without  any PB or other pumps that there is not much edge to be gained by an PB pick.
As we're currently on bull market so everything go up and not depend on any call from any one, any group.
IT's nice market as BTC still keep strong rise and sideway.
Once on bear market I don't think PBC can call anything to make it become huge.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 17, 2017, 08:10:36 PM
You have to act fast on any Palm Beach coin reco pump. Recently so many coins are going up
 without  any PB or other pumps that there is not much edge to be gained by an PB pick.
December 17, 2017, 07:06:11 PM
IS this Palm Beach group legit? I usually don't trust such pump and dump groups, but I heard good things about this one.

my personal opinion is that Teeka is legit, he spends significant amount of time researching coins/projects. BUT his subscribers are obviously pump n dumpers as evidenced by the market prices immediately following a PBC recommendation. So best option is to wait until his subscribers are dumping the coin and THEN buy.
Activity: 35
December 17, 2017, 06:09:07 PM
IS this Palm Beach group legit? I usually don't trust such pump and dump groups, but I heard good things about this one.
Pages:
Jump to: