Pages:
Author

Topic: Palm Beach Confidential October 2017 - page 5. (Read 20282 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 526
October 20, 2017, 12:06:51 AM
So, I need to remember about Thursday and be prepared to take some risk as it will impossible read the original first.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 12:03:43 AM
PM if you want october issue
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2017, 10:07:39 PM
Ok truth about Verge now:

Private: Verge (XVG) has a rich list, so it's not private. Put a Verge address in the blockchain explorer (or here) and see for yourself how much money it has, as well as all of its past transactions. If they've sent money, you can see to which addresses they've sent it.
While the IP address of the transaction maker is hidden through TOR and/or I2P, that's only one part of the privacy equation. Almost all coins, including Bitcoin, can be run over TOR or I2P to hide an IP address. In fact, Verge is essentially just Bitcoin over TOR/I2P. A blockchain must be completely private in order to be a private coin, but the Verge blockchain is as public as Bitcoin's blockchain. To Bitcoin's credit, they have never claimed to be private.

Untraceable: Since all Verge transactions are visible on the blockchain, all Verge transactions can be traced. On their home page, Verge claims to be "completely untraceable." But put a Verge address in a blockchain explorer (try DGjVzyPaKMBiwzWoQyVsEAD2YLT5xoht9z) and you can see its balance and related transactions. It's completely traceable.

Secure: Transactions are cryptographically secure.

Fungible: Since no transactions are private, the potential exists for an entity to block or blacklist certain coins, making them less valuable than the others. See the note on the lack of Bitcoin fungibility below since the same principle applies to Verge.

Also regarding Zencash:  

As far as I know it is not trustless setup.  

I personally would not buy these coins, they have backdoors and transactions *could* be rolledback.  

Just my .02 crypto-cents
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2017, 08:18:43 PM
How do you buy pbc .. all memberships are sold out for now?

When will it be available again?
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 07:51:31 PM
So it was really ZenCash (ZEN). Some people on reddit found that out somehow before the report was delivered, and there was a guy two days ago who claimed to have put his 'entire life savings' into ZEN. The price pretty much tripled. Outstanding results from a newsletter. Anyone here subscribed in it for long time? What's the price to join?
It's $3000 for lifetime and $100 every year for some special service. They're making discount from time to time as far as i read.

Thanks man. Is it something which has been operating for some time or is it just a meme? Do they have a verified track record of their picks somewhere? How long have they been around for?
I wouldn't mind paying 3000$ if all is in place.

Also do you know of other crypto newsletter with sound track record?
You're welcome. This is the only one i know of. They're the one who guessed NEO at $0.11 and explained why it would be huge in the future. They have some bull eye shots and it's good to follow them. I added September issue in one of my previous posts. $3000 is a little too much(for me at least) but you might find it online(leaks) too.
Activity: 11
October 19, 2017, 07:38:43 PM
ZenCASH actually leaked it themselves back in Sept...

Check out the live stream from Sept 27

https://youtu.be/kWF2YHHRhA4?t=15m40
Activity: 418
Merit: 262
October 19, 2017, 07:38:00 PM
So it was really ZenCash (ZEN). Some people on reddit found that out somehow before the report was delivered, and there was a guy two days ago who claimed to have put his 'entire life savings' into ZEN. The price pretty much tripled. Outstanding results from a newsletter. Anyone here subscribed in it for long time? What's the price to join?
It's $3000 for lifetime and $100 every year for some special service. They're making discount from time to time as far as i read.

Thanks man. Is it something which has been operating for some time or is it just a meme? Do they have a verified track record of their picks somewhere? How long have they been around for?
I wouldn't mind paying 3000$ if all is in place.

Also do you know of other crypto newsletter with sound track record?
October 19, 2017, 07:33:43 PM
Activity: 418
Merit: 262
October 19, 2017, 07:28:20 PM
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 07:24:48 PM
are you seriuos where did you get that data? I dont think that is true can you provide the source of this information. 180k that is insane, lets say if everyone will invest 1 bitcoin that is 180k bitcoins in som altcoin, this is immosible

That is for their primary newsletter, not the $3K trading service.  Perhaps they decided ZEN was too small and/or speculative to roll it out to the newsletter.
Activity: 39
October 19, 2017, 07:04:46 PM
Does anyone know where we can find this months issue?
Activity: 34
October 19, 2017, 07:02:11 PM
Pick a Coin - Write a massive article on its history, fundamentals, etc.etc... (with a really convincing sales pitch) which the report really does look like looking at the language used (Reminds me of those websites you see trying to sell you some E-book of some sort)

Somehow the "Report Gets leaked before it has been published" to the public or someone in their membership group who has paid 3k to access this report has leaked it
Repost on Reddit/4chan/Telegram etc

The Huge pumps begins...Everyone Jumps...Early adopters including the subscribers are the winners and rest get burnt!

Business at its finest!

maybe, maybe not,  I started to buy zencash in August because I trust the project, ...and  I am happy that this PBC (that I never heard before this morning) have suggested this coin to their subscribers (for 3k$)....
Activity: 19
October 19, 2017, 06:54:45 PM
Pick a Coin - Write a massive article on its history, fundamentals, etc.etc... (with a really convincing sales pitch) which the report really does look like looking at the language used (Reminds me of those websites you see trying to sell you some E-book of some sort)

Somehow the "Report Gets leaked before it has been published" to the public or someone in their membership group who has paid 3k to access this report has leaked it
Repost on Reddit/4chan/Telegram etc

The Huge pumps begins...Everyone Jumps...Early adopters including the subscribers are the winners and rest get burnt!

Business at its finest!

October 19, 2017, 06:45:32 PM
zencash ( zen ) is in the report
How do you know that? There is a huge pump now BTW.

report leaked , zencash is "the" privacy crypto
I got that part. What i'm asking is that where you've seen it? Any link?

Update: I checked the ANN thread and saw someone posted the leak. Don't know the original post though.

I see that  in the community chat, its real.
Activity: 26
October 19, 2017, 06:37:44 PM
Zen moon
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 06:24:55 PM
How did this hunt start? Anyone have a link where the said they'd sell some XMR and buy another privacy coin? Thx
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
October 19, 2017, 06:23:26 PM

I saw a screenshot posted on twitter which confirmed that it was zencash. That was taken down within 10 minutes, presumably for copyright purposes or general community complaints.
October 19, 2017, 06:18:09 PM

Update: I checked the ANN thread and saw someone posted the leak. Don't know the original post though.
October 19, 2017, 06:15:54 PM

Activity: 3
October 19, 2017, 06:10:53 PM
omg i missed everything
Pages:
Jump to: