Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ New devs, old community ★ 100,000 PND burned every day - page 16. (Read 42758 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
It'd be nice.
Someone keeps posting their sell order into the book from time to time (roughly 60+mil i think) making the 1 sat wall over 1.2BTC. It is not the biggest wall but still it increases the amount required to 2 a lot. I have some PND that i am holding but it is really hard to see it going above 1 sat on the sell wall, at least not before we get to the "new coin" swap.

In Jan 2015 there were about 25 accounts with individual balances over 250,000 million PND (top one over 1,000,000,000 PND) and represented over 30% of all PND. Out of 12,500 wallets holding a balance 1 PND or greater, the top 60 accounts represented over 50% of all PND.  The actual numbers of individuals holding the top accounts is less 60 as some owners appear to have had multiple accounts.  Distribution was/is a big problem and no one knows who owns these coins, this ratio would carry forward to any supply contraction.

What this means for anybody wanting to resurrect and invest PND is the Sword of Damocles hanging over their head if any one of those top 60 accounts is redeemed on the market guess what's going to happen?  All of this was agreed at the last meltdown autopsy but I don't see anything being done to address this in the new plans, deflating the number of coins on it's own will not fix this.

BTW who is the new dev team or are we just going to have to take it on trust again?  PandacoinPND used to have IMHO one of the best communities of all the alt-crypto's barring the devs and pumpers who derailed the whole show.  There was a sense of the bigger picture besides just trying to make a profit, if that is what you're genuinely trying to resurrect then do a full reset and start from the beginning but retain the brand.  Make deals with online suppliers, think of smart new paths to distribution, raise capital, reward useful community members, assemble all the elements you need to relaunch a brand. It's a lot of hard work but better than just feeding your time, money and effort to the 0.004%.  Remember this is what you're up against.

Anyway Seasons Greetings to all of you.

So right on the mark. Great to hear from you PhiPhi. You are completely the voice of reason, otherwise, it's "here we go again. Getting scammed straight to hell."
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯
What this means for anybody wanting to resurrect and invest PND is the Sword of Damocles hanging over their head if any one of those top 60 accounts is redeemed on the market guess what's going to happen?  

Nobody is going to dump their PND if it is resurrected. Everybody who wants to dump PND is already selling at Yobit at 1 satoshi, and it's only 0.6BTC

Everybody else is expecting PND to go up, I am too, and I think before 2016 we will see some big price increases Cheesy

Yes sure and you'll be holding all and staking all that PND you're stacking away.

Well nice to see you priming your little investment group over on the BURST thread.

Ok folks I`m back from my holiday, it was pretty good, I went skiing in the mountains in the past days.
<.....SNIP>
I will add more bitcoins soon from the altcoin trading wallet, it seems like PND will finally move out from the 1 satoshi price and we can make good profits by trading that.
<.....SNIP>

That's the problem PND will keep in this cycle of pump & dump until it's useful which means price comes from real value (utility). I for one am not paying for your next skiing holiday.
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
What this means for anybody wanting to resurrect and invest PND is the Sword of Damocles hanging over their head if any one of those top 60 accounts is redeemed on the market guess what's going to happen? 

Nobody is going to dump their PND if it is resurrected. Everybody who wants to dump PND is already selling at Yobit at 1 satoshi, and it's only 0.6BTC

Everybody else is expecting PND to go up, I am too, and I think before 2016 we will see some big price increases Cheesy
Activity: 135
✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯
Someone keeps posting their sell order into the book from time to time (roughly 60+mil i think) making the 1 sat wall over 1.2BTC. It is not the biggest wall but still it increases the amount required to 2 a lot. I have some PND that i am holding but it is really hard to see it going above 1 sat on the sell wall, at least not before we get to the "new coin" swap.

In Jan 2015 there were about 25 accounts with individual balances over 250,000 million PND (top one over 1,000,000,000 PND) and represented over 30% of all PND. Out of 12,500 wallets holding a balance 1 PND or greater, the top 60 accounts represented over 50% of all PND.  The actual numbers of individuals holding the top accounts is less 60 as some owners appear to have had multiple accounts.  Distribution was/is a big problem and no one knows who owns these coins, this ratio would carry forward to any supply contraction.

What this means for anybody wanting to resurrect and invest PND is the Sword of Damocles hanging over their head if any one of those top 60 accounts is redeemed on the market guess what's going to happen?  All of this was agreed at the last meltdown autopsy but I don't see anything being done to address this in the new plans, deflating the number of coins on it's own will not fix this.

BTW who is the new dev team or are we just going to have to take it on trust again?  PandacoinPND used to have IMHO one of the best communities of all the alt-crypto's barring the devs and pumpers who derailed the whole show.  There was a sense of the bigger picture besides just trying to make a profit, if that is what you're genuinely trying to resurrect then do a full reset and start from the beginning but retain the brand.  Make deals with online suppliers, think of smart new paths to distribution, raise capital, reward useful community members, assemble all the elements you need to relaunch a brand. It's a lot of hard work but better than just feeding your time, money and effort to the 0.004%.  Remember this is what you're up against.

Anyway Seasons Greetings to all of you.

lets make ourself a nice Christsmas present and push the coin to 10 satoshi before new year Smiley

hi,

May I know how to do the pushing up for PND? I'm very new to this and am not clear about it. I have 1btc to convert to PND atm. tyvm

https://yobit.net/en/trade/PND/BTC

Buy there.

Ok guys let's all buy some PND, and make it go up until 2016 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
lets make ourself a nice Christsmas present and push the coin to 10 satoshi before new year Smiley

hi,

May I know how to do the pushing up for PND? I'm very new to this and am not clear about it. I have 1btc to convert to PND atm. tyvm

Its simple to push PND to 2 sat with 1 btc on yobit.
You can clear sell wall @ 1 sat. with only 0.62 BTC and
buy @ 2 sat. with rest of BTC
i hope Bitdonator buy all sell wall

I wish I can, but I am out of BTC now....
its just calculation! Maybe some whale read this Wink

yea i hope too whale read this
I am out of BTC too T,T
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

hi,

I wish I can, but I am out of BTC now....
its just calculation! Maybe some whale read this Wink

hi,

legendary

hi,

legendary
need 16btc to 10 satoshi hmm

Actually, need only 3.79 BTC to 10 satoshi
if everyone buy on YoBit.

Everythins possible
Activity: 143
LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME

hi,

need 16btc to 10 satoshi hmm
Activity: 84
So this is really back?
Any of the old community backing this? Would be a shame just for this to be anoter pump.

Just look at OP and see date when we start this thread.... too long for pump, no?  Wink

We are here to support PND, big things comming next year....
New coin in development, to swap and burn Pandacoin

Everyone invited to discus about supply, name, algo etc.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-coin-launch-on-bitcoin-block-halving-date-1256741

Now you see that we are serious?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
So this is really back?
Any of the old community backing this? Would be a shame just for this to be anoter pump.
24V: 0.02 BTC  on yobit , not bad  Cool

wait my yovi sold and then  i will buy panda  Wink i put yovi at 91400 satoshi n 91500 sathosi  Cool

maybe in here want to buy my yovi i have 1000 yovi for 0.05btc
if it sold i will use it  to buy pandacoin
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Find the Panda  Cheesy

This picture is so good! I'm not gona lie, it toke me a little before i found the panda but after i did it stuck out so much that it was impossible not to see it. Amazing how the mind can play tricks on us when we look at patterns, that panda gets filled by a snowman till you really start looking at it closely.
Pages:
Jump to: