Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ New devs, old community. Updated links ! - page 2. (Read 64889 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
A new mandatory release is now available.
This release focusses on removing the timestamp field from individual transactions in an effort to make transactions more compatible with upstream style transactions, meaning it will become easier to develop third-party software related to pandacoin in the future.

The full rollout is scheduled to happen on Mon 1 Aug 12:00:00 UTC 2022 so please make sure you have your node(s) upgraded by then.

The new release can be downloaded from the release page https://gitlab.com/pandacoin/pandacoin/-/releases/v4.11.7pnd or from our regular homepage https://pandacoin.tech/wallet.
Hello, I'm not sure how this coin stakes.  It was staking nicely for me and then it seems all deposits to the wallet matured and now hasn't staked for about six months.  Is something wrong on my end or is this normal?

Nothing changed in terms of functionality, but you're now looking at a way increased network difficulty compared to 6 months ago. Meaning transactions carrying a similar amount of coins would now take longer to find a block.

If you would like me to check, whether everything is in order, you could PM me a screenshot of your wallet with the minting tab open.

Thank you. It might take a day or two.  It's on a Mac that I'm not using that much. 

Low uptime certainly would be a factor as well. In an ideal case you would be staking on machine that is running 24/7.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Hello, I'm not sure how this coin stakes.  It was staking nicely for me and then it seems all deposits to the wallet matured and now hasn't staked for about six months.  Is something wrong on my end or is this normal?

Nothing changed in terms of functionality, but you're now looking at a way increased network difficulty compared to 6 months ago. Meaning transactions carrying a similar amount of coins would now take longer to find a block.

If you would like me to check, whether everything is in order, you could PM me a screenshot of your wallet with the minting tab open.

Thank you. It might take a day or two.  It's on a Mac that I'm not using that much. 

Activity: 195
Merit: 17

SOLID PROJECT here
PTnxxvY2RVA6voFDgiVKVzdbcFFeaunTos

The first ipa for iOS is now available at
https://github.com/amDOGE/PND-Bluewallet/releases/tag/v6.2.1pnd
It's not on the AppStore, and must be sideloaded via AltStore currently.

Pre-release builds for the next version of pandacoin are now available. Feedback appreciated.

They can be downloaded from either of these links:
https://gitlab.com/pandacoin/pandacoin/-/releases/v4.10.4pnd.rc2
https://github.com/DigitalPandacoin/pandacoin/releases/tag/v4.10.4pnd.rc2

Activity: 43
Merit: 7
I know am new here but, why not pool some money together and list the coin for even USDT on a known exchange like Poloneix, Binance, KuCoin for example the smaller exchanges are here today and gone tomorrow. Yobit is old exchange but has many bad reviews where as the other exchanges are positive reviews, BTCPOP is a good place to POS Panda without a wallet, but again a known exchange will bring you certainy and list in USDT why you may ask because from USDT comes ETH and BNB and BTC listings.

Nah bruh think bigger!  PND usta trade in Thailand.  It has lots of ASEAN investors.  Panda is a yuge brand name in ASEAN markets.  The old exchange went tits, but a new THB exchange is doing good.  I think KuKoin or something?  Get the PND thai'd to THB again!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I know am new here but, why not pool some money together and list the coin for even USDT on a known exchange like Poloneix, Binance, KuCoin for example the smaller exchanges are here today and gone tomorrow. Yobit is old exchange but has many bad reviews where as the other exchanges are positive reviews, BTCPOP is a good place to POS Panda without a wallet, but again a known exchange will bring you certainy and list in USDT why you may ask because from USDT comes ETH and BNB and BTC listings.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Oh, altmarkets.  Same thing as it won't let one get passed the capcha page.   Unnamed is not listed.

Unnamed is not listed because it is not a recommended exchange to use for PND, the main reason is because they currently require 14400 confirmations if someone tries to send PND there, which could take over a year until it's available. I think anyone who knows that ahead of time would never use Unnamed and it would not be right to advertise them as an exchange to trade PND even though technically PND can be traded there.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
why its taking too long to transfer PND from new wallet to unnamed exchange...................... i send some coins after the "SWAP" .......transfers are still counting to 14400 confirmations.  I have made two transactions on May 22, 2021 and May 29, 2021 both are still counting the confirmations to 14400. about 25 to 30 confirmations per day. current status (to date August 11, 2021) of the two transactions are 4459/14400 and4254/14400.

plz guide to get rid of it................ its stuck towards 480 days (approx)

Unnamed does seem to require 14400 confirmations which clearly is ridiculous. Hopefully you didn't send too much and maybe by the time it's available the price will have gone up and you'll be glad you didn't sell now, who knows?

I certainly wouldn't send anymore to Unnamed and would recommend Dex-Trade. Unnamed started this nonsense around the time of the swap.
Oh, altmarkets.  Same thing as it won't let one get passed the capcha page.   Unnamed is not listed.
Can someone update the exchanges on the website? 

I believe the list is updated. Which ones are you missing?

When I posted Altlilly was there and Unnamed was not.

Which site are you looking at exactly? Altlilly is not listed on https://pandacoin.tech/resources#exchanges

As for unnamed, the post below yours should be self-explanatory.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
why its taking too long to transfer PND from new wallet to unnamed exchange...................... i send some coins after the "SWAP" .......transfers are still counting to 14400 confirmations.  I have made two transactions on May 22, 2021 and May 29, 2021 both are still counting the confirmations to 14400. about 25 to 30 confirmations per day. current status (to date August 11, 2021) of the two transactions are 4459/14400 and4254/14400.

plz guide to get rid of it................ its stuck towards 480 days (approx)

When I posted Altlilly was there and Unnamed was not.

Pages:
Jump to: