Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ New devs, old community. Updated links ! - page 63. (Read 64928 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 250
PND DevTeam
for some reason my panda wallet can't finish verifying before crashing, anyone has any ideas?
Please try classic mode for now, you can download a snapshot or bootstrap to go faster.  Make sure you backup your wallet.dat, if you want you can use our installer but 1.8 g to load a new pandabank after renaming your Pandacoin data folder.  Then just run it to create a new installation after that exit copy your backed up wallet.dat to the new Pandacoin datafloder and start the new PandaBank using the shortcut.  http://dev.digitalpandacoin.org/index.php/download-2/
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
For the Windows Setup, can I change the blockchain data to another disk like D:\?
It is too big for disk C:.
i8
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Can you release pandabank for android? Or is there a wallet that supports staking

there is a wallet for android, but staking is only supported on computers I think, you wouldn't want to be staking on your phone anyways, it will kill the battery, and you will have to leave your wallet unlocked.
i8
for some reason my panda wallet can't finish verifying before crashing, anyone has any ideas?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Can you release pandabank for android? Or is there a wallet that supports staking
PND DevTeam
Pandacoin Electrum is based off of Bitcoin Electrum and does not support stake mining or minting at this time. You can read about Bitcoin Electrum here: http://docs.electrum.org/en/latest/      
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
downloaded electrum pnd.

and it says syncronizing for long time, how much doest it takes?

also if i want to switch to another wallet how do i delete electrum pnd?

thanks.

Hello normally Electrum should sync quite fast, we have two servers for redundancy. That said I checked my Pandacoin Electrum wallet and it too was syncing.  I went to tools / network then unchecked select server automatically then selected manually server1.cryptodepot.org. It then showed connected and seems fine. We need to look at the other server and re-start it, not sure why it isn't switching servers automatically atm.

You can always import your Pandacoin Electrum private key into a regular PandaBank, or as long as you are connected OK just send them over.

thanks that worked!
Is Electrum Wallet based on the old Hybrid Wallet?
i8
Does electrum support staking?
PND DevTeam
downloaded electrum pnd.

thanks.

Hello normally Electrum should sync quite fast, we have two servers for redundancy. That said I checked my Pandacoin Electrum wallet and it too was syncing.  I went to tools / network then unchecked select server automatically then selected manually server1.cryptodepot.org. It then showed connected and seems fine. We need to look at the other server and re-start it, not sure why it isn't switching servers automatically atm.

You can always import your Pandacoin Electrum private key into a regular PandaBank, or as long as you are connected OK just send them over.
Activity: 168
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
Am expecting lots and lots of dumping along the way though. Not just from normal folk  wh hold large bags from 4years ago but also from Amdoge and cronies who will be holding seriously large sacks.

I'm not that much of a bum. That said, I exited with 90% of the coins I mined some time ago.

Really though what on earth do you mean when you say  that "you're not that much of a bum??"

Plz explain within the context of my statement!

Somebody plz also analyze this conversation and pm me your thoughts.
Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
downloaded electrum pnd.

thanks.

My Panda is the slowest Panda in the world he has been trying to catch up with the network for 3 days, I feel sorry for the guy.
downloaded electrum pnd.

thanks.
Activity: 560
Am expecting lots and lots of dumping along the way though. Not just from normal folk  wh hold large bags from 4years ago but also from Amdoge and cronies who will be holding seriously large sacks.

I'm not that much of a bum. That said, I exited with 90% of the coins I mined some time ago.
Activity: 301
There are many lost wallets and un-recoverable Pandacoins, we have always been an ideal cryptocurrency to learn with, and over the years mistakes are made.  Many exchanges have had trouble and disappeared with lots of Pandacoin, computers crash without proper backups etc so many large wallets from the old days will never be active again so it is hard to tell our true distribution or our circulating supply.

https://steemit.com/pandacoin/@dp1011/staking-pandacoin-pnd-for-nostalgia-maybe-profit

When the time is right, do you think a swap/fork would be realistic to get an updated coin supply? I'm sure a lot of coins are lost and a decrease in available supply would help, I think. XWC did it with like a 3 month swap period and it seems to have had a positive result.
i8
Let's throw some ideas around:

Master node
Bonds(like expense)
Tokenize
Sports book
Pure storage of value
Segwit
Lightning

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
so do we have a dev? what direction are we wanting to move pnd towards?

Yeah we have a dev. Jommy. Im also trying to get us on more Exchange. at 1-2 sat the only way is up !
Pages:
Jump to: