Pages:
Author

Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO - page 33. (Read 122625 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Bohemian Crypto Guardian
The Pandacoin (PND) Development Team now has 11 members

Let's welcome Riboflavin, our 11th member to join the Pandacoin (PND) dev team!

Expertise: Front and backend web development.

The Pandacoin (PND) dev team is growing fast and we are always on the lookout for more interested individuals to join us. Please contact us if you are interested in joining the dedicated Pandacoin (PND) development team, either private messaging one of the team members or speaking to us on our irc channel - #PandacoinPND at freenode.net

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Don't forget to vote for us over at comkort!

comkort.com/vote/#PND
Activity: 129
Be sure to check out our reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/PandacoinPND/
Already 412 subscribers and growing every day! Be sure to also check there for more information and updates!
I would subscribe to the reddit but I don't have a reddit account :/

Register one? it's quick and easy lol.

Need to show PND power to the community Smiley
Already 412 subscribers and growing every day! Be sure to also check there for more information and updates!

Register one? it's quick and easy lol.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Prove it, write in marker, PND wewlad somewhere near a landmark and take a picture~
Why would I do that? Tongue why would I lie about it? If I would lie i would say I would live in Panama or Saint Lucia/Grenada
It would be cool to have that picture with all the dev's nationalities on it Wink

From my understanding, German, French, American, Canadian, Australian, Chinese, and?

And I'm Belgian Wink
Activity: 490
It would be cool to have that picture with all the dev's nationalities on it Wink

From my understanding, German, French, American, Canadian, Australian, Chinese, and?
Human.
Activity: 60

Activity: 454
THE TIME HAS COME...
The Pandacoin (PND) Development team grows to 10 members strong!

Let's welcome Foxxn, our 10th member to join the Pandacoin (PND) dev team!

He will be helping out with graphics design, community management and marketing!

What a journey this has been! The dev team has grown rapidly from just 2 members now to 10 members in just 2 months!

Now we're already 10 Panda's strong! Welcome Foxxn
Activity: 490
Welcome Foxxn!

Looking forward for some cool graphics Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
congratulations Foxxn  Smiley

10 ppl dev team....  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Another chinese crap.

"The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase"Huh next coin will say "The only POS coin with 4 mths POW mining phase"? does it make any sense?? Stupid!

He will be helping out with graphics design, community management and marketing!

What a journey this has been! The dev team has grown rapidly from just 2 members now to 10 members in just 2 months!

Now we're already 10 Panda's strong! Welcome Foxxn
Activity: 65

I'm excited! I've been here from the start during the screw-wolong-up days. And watching this coin recover from sub 5 litoshis, and having the dev team growing stronger every month is just so satisfying!

Keep up the good work PND dev team, you guys are doing us (the community) proud!
Activity: 157
Bohemian Crypto Guardian

Activity: 122
Another chinese crap.

"The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase"Huh next coin will say "The only POS coin with 4 mths POW mining phase"? does it make any sense?? Stupid!

You do realize that 90% of PoS coins out there had a mere 1 or 2 weeks of PoW? It's ridiculously unfair.
Over 100 users reached in the IRC! We're growing very rapidly!
Pages:
Jump to: