Pages:
Author

Topic: Pangolin - page 2. (Read 226 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
February 28, 2024, 07:00:06 PM
Hey,
~

Hey, congrats on your Pangolin journey so far!  As much as we would all love to see our investments rebound again, the truth is it could also dip further.   I tend to take a fairly conservative investing approach - if something surged in value by a certain amount, I usually take a bit of profit and wait if I can buy back later.  But thats just what works for me and my risk tolerance; you should ultimately do what feels right for your own goals and circumstances.

Wishing you the best with your investments!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
February 28, 2024, 04:17:44 PM
This token is above the top 300 marketcap since most crypto are increasing wild now there is still a chance that this token will bounce back but we are not sure.
This token is not so popular I never heard of this but if I were you if you already made a profit secure the amount that you invested and only play with your profit and do a reverse DCA so that you don't lose the opportunity to get more profit if it fluctuates again.

You should also have a backup plan if ever it doesn't fluctuate you can sell it right away or if you believe it still have a chance that this token will bounce back then gradually sell it so that if it bounces back you still have a few tokens in your hands that you can exchange later if you made a profit.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
February 28, 2024, 04:01:33 PM
Hey,

I'm new to this forum and new to Crypto. This past October I invested a $1000 in Pangolin when it was less than two cents. My very first Crypto investment. I then dollar cost averaged about $2300 into it. My profile fluctuated between $5-10k, up until recently.  This past week Pangolin surged in value. At one point it got up to 85 cents a coin and then it fell in the 40 to 50 cent range where it is now.. I am debating on whether to cash it out or hold on to it. I am the type of person who holds onto investments long term. Even though it is down from it's peak, There is always the possibility that it could rebound at some point....

Thanks for any advice in advance...
Pages:
Jump to: