Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic on some hodler and sellers - page 14. (Read 3148 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 15, 2018, 09:20:06 PM
there is no need to panic, we are just waiting to recover, because currently the market is not green yet. the highest is only 0.25%, but it's still very convincing. we must always believe.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 09:12:37 PM
The market was sluggish and everyone panicked selling coins and this made the market price of crypto coins worse. I agree if this is caused by false news which then spreads and is carried out by those who have very large funds. But we don't give up and you must continue to survive and take advantage of the opportunities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 08:02:53 PM
Panic will result into losses but if you know that you invest into a legit project development that has potential to become successful in the future even there is a bear market you will not panic to sell your cryptos at low.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
December 15, 2018, 07:48:08 PM
Panicking and staying calm is a difficult attitude. We need some money while prices go down and there is no other way except to sell immediately. Conditions like this are long and the days go down make the coin holder feel worse. This condition is very sad for coin holders who depend on their lives here.

Our emotions will triggered our self to do panic when we saw market fall and to worry our possible losses in the future.  
I understand how the others feel and do panic selling, we can't blame them either cause they want assurance with their money. But it is not good at all cause it only give addition to the market downfall.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
December 15, 2018, 07:45:35 PM
for me the only thing that dragging the crypto currency price are two things
the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
down , but will also empty you pocket so keep calm

even if you said that, panic sellers will always sell their coin when they look at the price are drop continuously in the market. they just think how to cut their loss, they won't think about anything else. i think it's hard for panic seller to keep calm.
Activity: 182
December 15, 2018, 07:36:10 PM
in no way should you panic on the cryptocurrency market because you will lose 100% of your money because of panic
Activity: 229
December 15, 2018, 07:33:29 PM
Panicking and staying calm is a difficult attitude. We need some money while prices go down and there is no other way except to sell immediately. Conditions like this are long and the days go down make the coin holder feel worse. This condition is very sad for coin holders who depend on their lives here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 07:30:09 PM
It seems to me that it is very difficult to survive what is happening and not to think about selling everything. After all, the market has not been in such a terrible state for a long time. How to deal with this ?

This bad situation of this market makes every the investor worry and have negative thinking. And the panic sell is indispensable. And I think if the market not to recover in the next year 2019, all the investors will leave the market and not too pleasant to invest in cryptocurrency.

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
December 15, 2018, 07:22:21 PM
For now, I will only take the reason to be as a result of people not seeing the market recovered so they begin to panic and sell their coins to cut losses in case their coins never rebound.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
December 15, 2018, 07:13:03 PM
I think experience also teaches us that there is no single, opinion or reason why all market looks so bloody. There is many reasons which gives such awful result. For sure I can say there is a lot of fake news makers and a lot of manipulations!
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
December 15, 2018, 07:11:45 PM
I did not panic but securing the fiat assets was safer for me. Waiting for some positive information is better than surviving a difficult situation. Exit and continue watching the market and prepare to get the lowest price this year.
everyone has a different decision, and that is not panic.
Activity: 28
December 15, 2018, 06:52:36 PM
That's depend . I'm seeing some exiting the market with loss , holding waiting for market to recover
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
December 15, 2018, 06:49:05 PM
I'm panic and I convert some of my altcoins to Bitcoin, I will collect Bitcoin as much as possible. I believe Bitcoin has a big potential to introduce to all people in the world. That's mean it will be good for a good price of bitcoin
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
December 15, 2018, 06:42:36 PM
It seems to me that it is very difficult to survive what is happening and not to think about selling everything. After all, the market has not been in such a terrible state for a long time. How to deal with this ?
Be patient. Make this a lesson, the market is too risky if we force to trade without analysis and strong mentality and reserve funds. So wait and see, hopefully, the price will bounce right away.
Activity: 392
December 15, 2018, 06:32:36 PM
everyone must panic, because it's human nature, if crypto becomes our future, all founders should solve this problem soon. because the more the market falls, more people are leaving crypto
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
December 15, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

I just added 0.0470796 BTC to my HODL wallet...let MOON commence!

(really, I need moon, I need a life, but with moon I can buy life) Smiley

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
December 12, 2018, 06:01:37 AM
I do not see any reasons for selling right now. I cannot imagine how much money you should have if you want to sell all your crypto currencies for pennies. I recommend to hold and to wait for the better market situation.
Activity: 378
December 12, 2018, 04:41:21 AM
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
December 12, 2018, 02:13:32 AM
Well, right now IMHO, (not that I know squat)....it looks like not enough volume (new users) and/or 'panic' to push us into a FOMO for a BTC price rebound...

thus I think the floor is really $1,500 and am just in 'butt clenching HODL mode" or BCM mode Smiley

damn, I'd really like be wrong as hell on this thou...

So my 'best case' is it 'bounces of 1.5k or 2k and then stabilizes sideways at 3.5k to 4k for a year or more

(damn you logic...I hate my thought process)

I liked BTC better when it was all fairy dust/unicorns and rainbows..this MORDOR crap is getting old...

Activity: 187
December 12, 2018, 02:06:28 AM
It's difficult in the situation like this. All hope to be profitable but the reality that happened can be different. But whatever it is, people who have entered the crypto world must be prepared for all the risks, including losing money on their investments. Today the price of bitcoin has declined, but we must be sure of the future of bitcoin. If you are not sure, it is better to keep your money in your pocket or invest in another field.
Pages:
Jump to: