Pages:
Author

Topic: PAPA ASIC - UNmoderated discussions topic - page 2. (Read 1460 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
December 17, 2013, 06:04:25 PM
I believe you sign the transaction
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
December 17, 2013, 05:46:29 PM

Love it.

It's offtopic, but i still would like to know how to send those kind of messages. Anyone share it with me?
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
December 17, 2013, 05:19:35 PM
Papamoi was scammed himself earlier in the year after having been warned many times that what he was buying appeared to be a scam. He was then given help by many other members of the forum to try and recover something.

Now he wants to become a scammer himself to recoup his losses, pretty sure that makes him a total ahole.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
December 17, 2013, 05:01:37 PM

Love it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
December 17, 2013, 11:50:25 AM
Like always when my posts get deleted from topics i like to start my own topic where people can freely speak what's on their mind. I consider censorship to be a bad thing and usually people who like to ban stuff usually have something to hide or are just fishy. This may not be the case, but sometime people like to get into useless problems. I consider that my post wasn't bad intended and even if i asked something that was out of topic i have specified that and again i don't consider that it was bad intended.

So let me get this straight.. You want us to give you $1,102,500 - right?

By the looks of your wallet you are well on your way - Good luck!

https://blockchain.info/address/16VKxHkM8FHnAbyMPvu24QHDRxwCKKzh2n

Sorry for the OT, but the lack of information makes me do this: Someone please teach me how to send a message though the blockchain (an easy method would be prefferable)

Waiting for the sample chips papamoi!
[/quote]

This wasn't the first time i stated that i want to see sample chips and i even considered investing into this idiot guy. I wish you good luck papamoi, but in my eyes you are just a stupid man right now.
Pages:
Jump to: