Pages:
Author

Topic: Paper fiat money will start spreading Ebola.. - page 2. (Read 3245 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
That premise is actually really dumb.  The best way to convince people to use Bitcoin is to just simply explain the benefits over using fiat currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Why OP, they will launch an Ebolacoin now.
Why are you giving people ideas? Now im sure we'll see it by tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Can the virus really survive long enough on paper money to infect other people?

It cannot.

i will be not so sure, ebola is transmitted trought droplet infection, this mean blood, sperm, saliva.
This mean theoretically, when the paper money is contaminated and you touch it and after that you rub your eyes or you suck your finger, than you CAN have ebola.

Do you accept something with fresh blood or fresh sperm from someone sweeting blood and then you rub your eyes?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Come on ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE  Grin daddy need to go on a rampage 
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

It cannot.

i will be not so sure, ebola is transmitted trought droplet infection, this mean blood, sperm, saliva.
This mean theoretically, when the paper money is contaminated and you touch it and after that you rub your eyes or you suck your finger, than you CAN have ebola.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

No

And this thread is on wrong part of forum.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Digital Money: Now free from any dead Ebola cells and cocaine residue
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

It cannot.
Activity: 574
Merit: 523
I think it is starting to spread the virus,  all the more reason to switch to cryptos !

Stop spreading real FUD!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_virus_disease:
Human-to-human transmission can occur via direct contact with blood or bodily fluids from an infected person (including embalming of an infected dead person) or by contact with objects contaminated by the virus, particularly needles and syringes. The potential for widespread EVD infections is considered low as the disease is only spread by direct contact with the secretions from someone who is showing signs of infection.

Though, the paper money notes is a dirtiest thing you could find around you.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I think it is starting to spread the virus,  all the more reason to switch to cryptos !

Pages:
Jump to: