Pages:
Author

Topic: ParaDice.io Signature Campaign ( No more managed by me ) - page 4. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 250
Am I eligible?
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
Payments for this campaign will be made within 2-18 hours.
Thank you for being a part of this campaign for last week.

Users will be credited extra btc depending on their post quality.

Best regards
Roboabhishek
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain Close
username: huanphan95
Activity: 421
Announcements

-> Payments are made on Monday

-> Participants will get an extra 0.0002 BTC so that they can withdraw from the website without any charges issue.

-> Please ask the Campaign organizer if you have any question related to pay/post. I don't have the right to change them myself.

Sir good day, I'm sorry but I would like to cancel my application, you can remove me to your campaign thanks for the acceptance sir. And hope for success to your campaign.  Smiley
Username: nikrobi

Post history has been seen and you have been sent PM accordingly.
Thank you for choosing the campaign.
Activity: 303
Merit: 112
Username: nikrobi

Selected Participants have been notified.
Please wear the signatures.
Thank you
Activity: 1336
Merit: 258
I want join

Name:   MrCrank

Thank you!
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
Username: madwica
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
i want to join your SigCamp

Username: LastKiss

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
username : jerowacik
Dear manager please review your rates for pay to participants for signature campaign I will join your signature I am currently looking for a signature campaign which pay high. Your signature design is also not good looking you can hire a good designer for that.

Yes, ModGirl is right about the rates, it is by far the lowest rate i ever found on bitcointalk.
Signature campaigns are great, especially when it commes to launch a project, but it have a price.
Your PPP rate for members is usually made for newbies. Full member's common rate for a campaign like this one is around 50k-40k satoshi for a fair price, or you can go with 65k for a high pay.

I personally like to see these ads as i found a lot of valuable informations, yes, i click on the links. But you should definitly reward the members with higher rates, because else, it won't work.

As far as i can say i have no right to change or increase the pay/post .
My work is to only manage the campaign as told by the owner.

I know it's a bit low but there's nothing i can do about it.

Activity: 602
Dear manager please review your rates for pay to participants for signature campaign I will join your signature I am currently looking for a signature campaign which pay high. Your signature design is also not good looking you can hire a good designer for that.

Yes, ModGirl is right about the rates, it is by far the lowest rate i ever found on bitcointalk.
Signature campaigns are great, especially when it commes to launch a project, but it have a price.
Your PPP rate for members is usually made for newbies. Full member's common rate for a campaign like this one is around 50k-40k satoshi for a fair price, or you can go with 65k for a high pay.

I personally like to see these ads as i found a lot of valuable informations, yes, i click on the links. But you should definitly reward the members with higher rates, because else, it won't work.
thanks for supporting my idea. It is also considered that with the budget of promotion and for other marketing of the project people often estimate the strength of the company and according to their strength people join the project/site.
Merit: 533

Activity: 602
Activity: 434
Username: grermezter

Activity: 630
Merit: 272
                                             username: Lieldoryn
Activity: 421
username: cryptoblazter
Activity: 406
Username paradice : wowok096

Please OP, add link to ANN thread on main post.  Wink

Has been added Smiley

nice to see another signature campaign is being introduce here,  best way to advertise your business OP, are you the owner of this site or you are just the campaign manager for this signature service? wish you luck for your business.

I would be happy to own the Paradice but I am just managing the campaign  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: