Pages:
Author

Topic: Paranoia I have not enaugh bitcoins collected yet. - page 2. (Read 3362 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
I calculate again and again and still I have not enaugh bitcoins, without my work they won't make me rich enough even with price 1000$/BTC.

Do you have same feeling?

sell all your bitcoins now, wait for 2$/BTC again, buy it up, and THEN wait for 1000$/BTC

LOL

good luck!
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
I calculate again and again and still I have not enaugh bitcoins, without my work they won't make me rich enough even with price 1000$/BTC.
Well, I don't know what you plans are, but if you have a few thousands, it should be fine.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

Yeah I actually do!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
That's the beauty of BTC. It's not that easy to get them; they cannot be issued from nothing.

If big players in the market take to BTC as a vehicle for storing/transferring wealth, we can look forward to $10k+ per BTC, I am fairly sure, but that will take time. It must do. And that's a good case scenario. For all we know, BTC might be worth next to nothing within the next five years. But I cannot envisage all that many intermediate scenarios. Who knows? Smiley
Activity: 377
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: