Pages:
Author

Topic: Paris Blockchain Week Summit | 16-17 April 2019 | Paris, France - page 2. (Read 752 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

Meet Elie - Jérémy Ohayon -- Co-Founder of CryptoMonday Paris & CEO of Datalents , speaker on Paris Blockchain Week Summit!
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
Wow, you really are going on full blast with your speakers. Do you mind to give details on how many attendees already purchased their tickets?

Thank you for your support. Yes, over 1000 tickets have been sold so far, and that number is increasing. Did you get yours yet? Are you coming? 
That's a lot of attendees, actually I would love to go there but my schedule is tentative so I can't be sure.

Hmmm, that's a shame! Hopefully some time will open up and you'll be able to attend! It's going to be a great event  Grin
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Wow, you really are going on full blast with your speakers. Do you mind to give details on how many attendees already purchased their tickets?

Thank you for your support. Yes, over 1000 tickets have been sold so far, and that number is increasing. Did you get yours yet? Are you coming? 
That's a lot of attendees, actually I would love to go there but my schedule is tentative so I can't be sure.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Activity: 90

Speaker Intro #64 : We are very pleased to announce the participation of Travis Wright, Co-Host of Bad Crypto Podcast during the PBWS.

Grab your tickets http://pbwsummit.com  & use promo code BAD30 for 30% discount! #Staybad

We are happy to welcome Emanuele FRANCIONI, Founder & Tech Lead of Dusk Foundation and speaker on Paris Blockchain Week Summit!

Speaker Intro #64 : We are pleased to be able to count on the presence of @Pierrenoizat, Co-Founder & CEO @Blockchain.io.

The PBWS is in a just about two weeks from now, at your tickets!
https://pbwsummit.com/tickets/
Newest update from the team!

We are happy to welcome Alex Mashinsky, Founder & CEO of Celsius Network and speaker on Paris Blockchain Week Summit!

"I think the recent proposed regulation by Macron and the AMF will catapult France to become the leading location for aspiring Blockchain developers and investors, millions of people all over the world are eager to see regulatory clarity for Utility and Security tokens as well as stable coins. Celsius Network supports over 20 such coins today.  I know the Internet started in France because I used the Minitel in Paris in 1987, so it is not a farfetched idea that the Internet 3.0 Blockchain revolution should come back to France. Blockchain will be bigger than the entire Internet because it will touch all the money in the world."
Activity: 406
We are happy & honored to welcome Qijun Wang, Executive Director  Ethereum Community Fund, as our latest keynote speaker! ECF aims to provide both funding and support to builders of decentralized technologies.

https://twitter.com/PBWSummit/status/1111561596445360128

Speaker Announcement: Pavel Kravchenko, CEO of Distributed Lab will be among us during the PBWS.

Meet Aleksei Antonov -- Co-Founder of SONM • Global fog computing platform & Co-Founder of SCDE Ventures , speaker on Paris Blockchain Week Summit !

Aleksei Antonov is an investor and managing partner of SCDE Ventures. He holds 3 years in active crypto trading,running long-only strategies, opportunistic investments, pre-ICO, cross- and in-exchange arbitrage. Invested in 30 different ICOs and successfully managed several ICO projects including sonm.com as a co-founder. Aleksei has over 5 years in competitive poker and holds a BS in Computer Science and Cybersecurity.
Get your Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2-DAY tickets with FULL PASS **and get **FREE ACCESS to TQuorum  Paris - A daylong Tezos conference on April 18th!

Activity: 20
Greetings everybody  Wink

We have great news!
Startups will get a chance to win a Free Ticket To The Summit by applying to Chain Accelerator.

You can apply here

Meet Anatoly Yakovenko -- CEO of Solana, speaker on Paris Blockchain Week Summit!

Anatoly is the creator of Solana. He led development of operating systems at Qualcomm, distributed systems at Mesosphere, and compression at Dropbox. He holds 2 patents for high performance Operating Systems protocols, was a core kernel developer for BREW which powered every CDMA flip phone (100m+ devices), and led development of tech that made Project Tango (VR/AR) possible on Qualcomm phones.

>Join us http://swll.to/HblaZ<

We are very pleased to announce the participation of Jean-Marc Stenger, Chief Investment Officer Lyxor.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you at Station F in less than three weeks for the major blockchain event of the year in France! 🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 20
👉 Get your 👩‍🎓👨‍🎓 Student Pass for Paris Blockchain Week Summit!

Only 180€ for: 2 days of best blockchain conferences with renowned speakers of the Blockchain Industry
+ 1 free Ledger NanoS (500 tickets only) + 2 breakfasts&lunches.

🚨 Good deals are sold out fast! 🚨

https://pbwsummit.com/tickets/
Join Paris Blockchain Week Summit Telegram group to get a chance to win a free ticket!
t.me/pbwsummit
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone  Smiley

Paris Blockchain Week Summit is the premier crypto event in Europe!!!

First edition will take place in Station F in Paris. 16-17 April 2019.

Do not miss it, get your tickets here https://pbwsummit.com/tickets/
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 8
AmaZix.com - Professional community management
Pages:
Jump to: