Pages:
Author

Topic: Parlay with odds greater than 2.8 From ☫[0.6 Ƀ to 6 Ƀ]☫ - page 2. (Read 1064 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Hope you do well on your challenge, and I would like to offer you another opportunity to get even more coins from your bets, in a free and challenging way.

Maybe you already heard of your Tipster Championship, sponsored by directbet. We are now in our 9th edition, and all you have to do is register for the competition and make bets as you normally do.
We have a 70mBTC participation prize, top7 prizes that can go up to 1 BTC (or 1.8 BTC is you use our multi entry feature), and at the same time you will also be competing in our Knockout side competition, that has a prize pool of 1 BTC.

It's impossible not to add some extra value to your normal bets, with all these opportunities to win!

Here is our registration link, hope you join us:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xii-free-tipster-competition-sponsored-by-directbet-registration-thread-1248467

If you have any doubts feel free to post them in our discussion thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-betting-competition-2000-in-prizes-sponsor-betkingio-discussion-thread-1256522

Good luck to your bets, and challenge!

EDIT: And since you want to make big parlays, I can tell you that our last winner used the exact same strategy, and won some crazy parlays @40!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Here is the new Parlay for today , i generally don't bet on these sites , but to show picks i have to bet. I am getting an odd of @ 2.9 on my local betting site but cloudbet is giving an aggregate of @2.6 and betballer is giving odd of @2.75 , anyways  here is the slip.

http://s11.postimg.org/dkcjb7pv7/Screenshot_221.png
bet amount: 1.5BTC

Thanks bro!
Am also gonna give it a try!
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Here is the new Parlay for today , i generally don't bet on these sites , but to show picks i have to bet. I am getting an odd of @ 2.9 on my local betting site but cloudbet is giving an aggregate of @2.6 and betballer is giving odd of @2.75 , anyways  here is the slip.

http://s11.postimg.org/dkcjb7pv7/Screenshot_221.png
bet amount: 1.5BTC

Edit: Real Madrid screwed the parlay , never hoped they play so poor . they shot 16 balls and only 2 went towards goal , unbelievable.
anyways keep going.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
I was waiting for him too to post the next parlay that he mentioned I was really interested to follow more maybe it was a paid pick and he didn't even said to pm him.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Congrats to 2 people who asked for my parlay with odd@ 4+ via PM.

Betslip
the final odds are decreased actually from 4.33 to 2.07 because there is several match pushed.

anyway how this stuff work? i mean when people asking for your tips via pm is there a fee? we must pay certain amount to you? or it is just another free picks? if this is a free pucks why you not post it in public?
same question mate because the odd of winning was big enough to earn good profits so better know whats inside this deal. can you please let us know the grounds. thanks for sharing.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

Betslip
the final odds are decreased actually from 4.33 to 2.07 because there is several match pushed.

anyway how this stuff work? i mean when people asking for your tips via pm is there a fee? we must pay certain amount to you? or it is just another free picks? if this is a free puiks why you do not post it in public?
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

Betslip

Great win. I see you like draw no bet or double chances in your bet which are of course really nice bets.

However I want to suggest you to have a look at asian handicaps which in most of the cases can cover you better.

Betslip
legendary
Metawin.com
Next bet coming with odd@3 and odd@4 , i leave to followers which bet you wanna try , the bet with odd 3 or bet with odd 4.
Lets try the odds with 3.xx I feel the higher the odds riskier it gets and I dont want to get greedy.

Parlay betting can often be the least profitable form of sports betting.
I know but as long as we're winning it doesn't really matter for me
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Win for today. Smiley
Demon's hole from dark web actually works...lol

congrats on your win and thanks for sharing this information,so much happening in gambling discussion thread while i am away because of heavy losses and i am glad most are winning a good number of bets, will be waiting to see more of your parlay's and predictions.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
 Parlay betting can often be the least profitable form of sports betting.
Next bet coming with odd@3 and odd@4 , i leave to followers which bet you wanna try , the bet with odd 3 or bet with odd 4.
legendary
Metawin.com
Win for today. Smiley
Thanks for that nice parlay will surely follow you on the next bet with your frienda from the dark web.   Wink
I'm thinking to use some of my profit on your next bet.
Win for today. Smiley
legendary
Metawin.com
Half coin is pretty huge for a bet like that, i'm dropping two units on this one just to test out your parlay and I dont follow these kind of soccer league. Betslip Goodluck
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
which site bro?
and show us proof that you made 2 btc
Hi guys , recently i met some cool guys on dark net , they are just playing high rolls in gambling and they do are making a hell lot. I was referred to the dark web by one of my friend who i never met but only on the web. To be sure i never bet but i watched only 2-3 times when they used to announce the bet in public.
The bets were of good odds , some bet i saw them winning were : Zirka Kirovohrad vs FC Karpaty Lviv (1 to win with odd 3.4 and it won) , and again i waited for other public picks and i found them also win, not sure if it was just a random dart thrown or it was some behind scenes.
One more scene i observed that they generally don't go with Favorite but when there is two team which had nearly equal odds they used to pick the team with the high odd between them.(example , Match between Team A(Odd=2.38) vs Team B(Odd=2.45) , and i gradually observed that the team used to be home team in some situations, may be i am not correct but i have analysed.

anyways , i an now onto some challenge as i have made 2BTC profit from there by gambling in 2 days , so i want to try from 0.6BTC to 6 btc.

people who wish to follow me can do , who wish to criticize can do , my first bet is handicap.

Lazio v Pescara (Serie A) , Lazio @ 1.48
Napoli v Bologna (Serie A) , Napoli @ 1.28
Vasco da Gama v Joinville (Brazilian Division 2) , Vasco da Gama @ 1.46

Total odd is 2.8 bet amount is 0.5BTC , i will keep 0.1 BTC as for safe.

As of now the total profit with bankroll is 1.5BTC(1.4BTC from previous bet and 0.1BTC from safedeposit).
Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: