Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰Parodium's BTC/ETH/Altcoin Loan Service - UP TO 3BTC/30ETH Available 💰💰 - page 18. (Read 30077 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
Can you do ETH loan? I would love to get a ETH loan in future from you.
Loan in fiat currency will be much appreciable, if possible.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
I would like to apply for 0.007 BTC or the maximum amount possible from your side and put any of these as collateral:
2yo LBC account with 100% feedback and fully verified,...
A fully verified PayPal account no transaction, ...

I have restrictions on sending PMs,  I'd appreciate email arianashkaan at gmail.com or Telegram @Fairtrade15

Thanks.

I have no interest in those items as collateral.

Loan denied.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I would like to apply for 0.007 BTC or the maximum amount possible from your side and put any of these as collateral:
2yo LBC account with 100% feedback and fully verified,...
A fully verified PayPal account no transaction, ...

I have restrictions on sending PMs,  I'd appreciate email arianashkaan at gmail.com or Telegram @Fairtrade15

Thanks.
I'm looking for a loan of .06 BTC.  I can pay back at the end of the Feb.  eCommerce consultant with steady work, but slowed up over the holidays.  For collateral I have 12 yr old Business Paypal account with 20K in transactions over the past year and no restrictions, a CEX.io account, and a pink slip for a 1954 Chrysler that's running and 90% restored.  I can offer eBay services for free as well.

None of those are valid as collateral, as none are easy to sell, two of which can easily be taken back by you.

I have to deny this loan on that basis.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Nobody knows anybody.....not that well.
I'm looking for a loan of .06 BTC.  I can pay back at the end of the Feb.  eCommerce consultant with steady work, but slowed up over the holidays.  For collateral I have 12 yr old Business Paypal account with 20K in transactions over the past year and no restrictions, a CEX.io account, and a pink slip for a 1954 Chrysler that's running and 90% restored.  I can offer eBay services for free as well.
Hello,

I need .009 B to pay my rent, i have prepaid cards 3 of them with value of 3000 USD.

i wait for your response

What are the prepaid cards?

Edit: Just saw your rep, I'll pass.
Activity: 15
Hello,

I need .009 B to pay my rent, i have prepaid cards 3 of them with value of 3000 USD.

i wait for your response
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Currently accepting new loan requests.
Come and get your loans, if you're less than a hero member do not offer your account as collateral as it's worthless.
Activity: 28
i want to loan 0.03 Bitcoin
i pay back 0.05
18$ BTC loan
48hrs
Greendot account for collateral. [I sell them for 30-50$ per account]
17SCWrBmCv7GFjnk9fAHHDa5pLQGx8bomB

Denied. I have no idea about the liquidity or security of Greendot accounts unfortunately.

Parodium, I PMed you all the information. I realize you live in the UK but I'm not gonna dip out on you.
If I had more I'd offer more collateral. And they honestly aren't too hard to sell. A lot of people need these accounts for they can't get where they are from or just need back ups for hitting their spending limits.
I just trusted you with my SSN in PM, at least trust me with 18$ btc and give me a chance
And id prefer not to sell my personal account and I don't have extras ATM
A
Still really need this .. I left collateral info in PM.
I'd really appericate this. Not all "newbs" are scam.

Around here 90% of Newbie members asking for a loan are scammers, hence there is a 90% chance I will not get my loan paid back.

I cannot accept this loan because I am not familiar with the collateral, nor is it high enough value for me to spend the time familiarising myself with.

If you really need the loan, then provide collateral that I can easily secure and sell, e.g. Altcoins.
Activity: 9
18$ BTC loan
48hrs

Denied. I have no idea about the liquidity or security of Greendot accounts unfortunately.

Parodium, I PMed you all the information. I realize you live in the UK but I'm not gonna dip out on you.
If I had more I'd offer more collateral. And they honestly aren't too hard to sell. A lot of people need these accounts for they can't get where they are from or just need back ups for hitting their spending limits.
I just trusted you with my SSN in PM, at least trust me with 18$ btc and give me a chance
A
Still really need this .. I left collateral info in PM.
I'd really appericate this. Not all "newbs" are scam.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Depending on where Claydoh777 lives, $18 could be a month's wages.  He would say anything for weeks on end to scam $18.

at least trust me with 18$ btc and give me a chance

Hey stranger - why don't you interact with the community for a while before asking for an irreversible loan?   
Activity: 9
18$ BTC loan
48hrs

Pages:
Jump to: